List: cereals ann snack bars contain weedkiler at unsafe levels report says

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This is because of the misuse of roundup by applying it to facilitate harvesting the fields all at same time.

Eat as little wheat as possible. Never eat wheat cereals -- plenty of rice & corn ones available.

I'll admit that I have been watching what I eat since the first of this month and one thing that I recently noticed about cereal while at the grocery store is how loaded it is where carbohydrates are concerned, even that stuff named Special K which I have heard said is the stuff to eat while dieting. If its true that carbs are what you should stay away from because they are what run a person's sugar up, what is the best cereal to buy?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bring it on. Why would I want weeds in my Cocoa Puffs?

I'll admit that I have been watching what I eat since the first of this month and one thing that I recently noticed about cereal while at the grocery store is how loaded it is where carbohydrates are concerned, even that stuff named Special K which I have heard said is the stuff to eat while dieting. If its true that carbs are what you should stay away from because they are what run a person's sugar up, what is the best cereal to buy?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You get why cereals are called cereals, right?

Corn, rice, wheat, barley, etc, they are all cereal crops and are rich sources of carbohydrates.

That is why man has been using them as the staples of his diet for the last 23,000 years.

^^^ Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That doesn't answer my question though. Which one would be considered the most healthy compared to the rest?

^^^ Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That doesn't answer my question though. Which one would be considered the most healthy compared to the rest?

All food ultimately end up as sugar in your system. Glucose is essential for the creation of ATP which literally powers every cell in your body.

Carbohydrates are the food easiest for the body to break down into glycogen.. It requires the least amount of oxygen to break down into the glucose you need.

The 'healthiest' cereal would be the one with the least amount of added sugar. Since the food itself becomes sugar in your blood, adding processed sugars is merely for taste.

LIST: Cereals and Snack Bars Contain Weedkiller at Unsafe Levels, Report Says

Environmental Working Group (EWG) just released its third round of 2019 test results measuring glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer, in popular oat-based cereals and foods.

Just keep feeding it to your kids the FDA knows everything and how safe it is for you to eat anything they are your safety God you know for those who can't think on their own.

Well, it's on the internet at a whack job of an environmentalist site so it must be true!

I reason that because all that poison has affected your brain rendering you unable to spell even simple words.

That your article is bogus, alarmist, and worthless is an added bonus.

Where was the EWG during the Obama administration? Do they find chemical contamination only during republican administrations?

^^^ Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

All food ultimately end up as sugar in your system. Glucose is essential for the creation of ATP which literally powers every cell in your body.

Carbohydrates are the food easiest for the body to break down into glycogen.. It requires the least amount of oxygen to break down into the glucose you need.

The 'healthiest' cereal would be the one with the least amount of added sugar. Since the food itself becomes sugar in your blood, adding processed sugars is merely for taste.
Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Does anyone else know which cereal would be the best to get?

Environmental Working Group (EWG) just released its third round of 2019 test results measuring glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer, in popular oat-based cereals and foods.

Just keep feeding it to your kids the FDA knows everything and how safe it is for you to eat anything they are your safety God you know for those who can't think on their own.
Your link is to a bullshit website. Quit flooding USMB with fake news, please.

Dr. Axe - Media Bias/Fact Check

The general rule is always avoid the middle of the grocery store. Shop the edges only. Roundup is truly nasty stuff. I raise my own veggies and herbicides are not an option. One can only imagine how much glyophosate American kids who are addicted to those toxic godforsaken nutrient less sugar laden cereals are ingesting. Parents who feed their kids that crap should be ashamed of themselves.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If you're avoiding carbs there is no cereal for you. Have some bacon and eggs instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If you're avoiding carbs there is no cereal for you. Have some bacon and eggs instead.
Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not a problem. In about 8-9 years there will be reports that snack bars laced with weed killers are either harmless or actually good for you.

Forum List

Back