What me worry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the FBI did not falsify documents in the Classified documents case....

You've been fed a lie by your right wing media or tweets, that you blindly chose to believe!

Why not an ounce of curiosity by you all, to discern the TRUTH before so easily passing around lies your told?
Ah, the pleading….”Why won’t you believe me”? Lol

gtfoh…

gtfoh…
IronyMeterSplode.jpg

gtfoh…
I don't expect you to believe me..... I expect you, a smart American, to simply research what you are being told on the internet to inform YOURSELF.

You've been fed a lie by your right wing media or tweets, that you blindly chose to believe!

Why not a ounce of curiosity by you all, to discern the TRUTH before so easily passing around lies your told?
🥨 🥨 🥨

🙄

Why not a ounce of curiosity by you all, to discern the TRUTH before so easily passing around lies your told?
Yeah, they walked into Mar a Lago and found those documents spread out on the carpet and took a quick photo to capture the eViDeNcE, right?
You offer nothing but GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT.
🙄

Why not an ounce of curiosity by you all, to discern the TRUTH before so easily passing around lies your told?
The truth is Trump had documents just like every other president.
The truth is Four More Years Pause *Joe had no authority to remove and possess any documents and in fact committed multiple crimes. This is indisputable no matter what your “news” sources tell you.

PANTS ON FIRE! 😁

Mueller said the FBI does not use coercive techniques when questioning suspects or witnesses, and he reportedly pulled his agents out of CIA or military interrogations several years ago to protect them from legal consequences.

FBI protocol "wouldn't engage in torture," said Rep. Stephen Cohen, a Democrat. "But if you find out that other agencies may engage in torture, that you believe is illegal - does your protocol include informing those agencies that you believe their actions are illegal?"

"Yes," Mueller answered
Not sure we’re talking about the same things.

The FBI mishandled and falsified evidence against Trump. Had they done the same against Obama — or you, I think you might react differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back