List: cereals ann snack bars contain weedkiler at unsafe levels report says

In about 8-9 years there will be reports that snack bars laced with weed killers are either harmless or actually good for you.
Like fluoride.

Don't you hate all these negative side-effects with every chemical and drug and additive? Just once, I'd like to see a label that says "Warning: May cause multiple orgasms."

In about 8-9 years there will be reports that snack bars laced with weed killers are either harmless or actually good for you.
Like fluoride.

Don't you hate all these negative side-effects with every chemical and drug and additive? Just once, I'd like to see a label that says "Warning: May cause multiple orgasms."
That’d be right up there with “if your erectioin lasts more than four hours...”
Yeah, well before I contact my physician I’m going back to buy every friggin’ pill that pharmacist has on hand!

LIST: Cereals and Snack Bars Contain Weedkiller at Unsafe Levels, Report Says

Environmental Working Group (EWG) just released its third round of 2019 test results measuring glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer, in popular oat-based cereals and foods.

Just keep feeding it to your kids the FDA knows everything and how safe it is for you to eat anything they are your safety God you know for those who can't think on their own.

This brings up a question. What IS a the safe level of week killer to put into the energy bars? I may want to start making my own brand and have to know this. Too much and I get in trouble. Too little and it won't meet the daily requirement for week killer in food.

I'll admit that I have been watching what I eat since the first of this month and one thing that I recently noticed about cereal while at the grocery store is how loaded it is where carbohydrates are concerned, even that stuff named Special K which I have heard said is the stuff to eat while dieting. If its true that carbs are what you should stay away from because they are what run a person's sugar up, what is the best cereal to buy?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If you want to stay away from carbs and lose weight don't buy or eat cereal.

Your best bet for breakfast is fruit. Another good breakfast is boiled eggs. Another is low fat or fat free yogurt with peanuts in it. Really. Peanuts. It's sooo good. I've been eating that since the 70s. Don't put the granola in it, that's wheat and carbs.

Studies show that people who are not over weight and are able to maintain their weight eat a lot of fruit and eat fruit for breakfast.

Which was great news to me. I'm a fruit addict. Especially berries. Put berries in front of me and they're gone. Fast.

^^^ Thank you. I recently ate boiled eggs and I have been doing a lot of apples, oranges, and bananas. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That doesn't answer my question though. Which one would be considered the most healthy compared to the rest?

All food ultimately end up as sugar in your system. Glucose is essential for the creation of ATP which literally powers every cell in your body.

Carbohydrates are the food easiest for the body to break down into glycogen.. It requires the least amount of oxygen to break down into the glucose you need.

The 'healthiest' cereal would be the one with the least amount of added sugar. Since the food itself becomes sugar in your blood, adding processed sugars is merely for taste.
Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Does anyone else know which cereal would be the best to get?

I found this ...hope it helps.

All cereals should have a 100% whole grain as the first ingredient (like whole-grain oats, wheat, corn, buckwheat, or rice) and a hearty combination of protein and fiber (aim for 3g of each per serving). Make sure there's less than 2g of saturated fat, 10g or less of added sugar, and about 200mg or less of sodium. To make it suitable for a standalone meal, scoop out a 250 to 300 calories serving, or combine it with yogurt, milk, fruit, a tablespoon of nuts or nut butter, or seeds that are about 100 to 200 calories per serving.

30 Best Healthy Breakfast Cereals - Whole Grain Cereal List

Environmental Working Group (EWG) just released its third round of 2019 test results measuring glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer, in popular oat-based cereals and foods.

Just keep feeding it to your kids the FDA knows everything and how safe it is for you to eat anything they are your safety God you know for those who can't think on their own.
Not a problem. In about 8-9 years there will be reports that snack bars laced with weed killers are either harmless or actually good for you.

Round up is a registered antibiotic. Just saying....

^^^ Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. That doesn't answer my question though. Which one would be considered the most healthy compared to the rest?

All food ultimately end up as sugar in your system. Glucose is essential for the creation of ATP which literally powers every cell in your body.

Carbohydrates are the food easiest for the body to break down into glycogen.. It requires the least amount of oxygen to break down into the glucose you need.

The 'healthiest' cereal would be the one with the least amount of added sugar. Since the food itself becomes sugar in your blood, adding processed sugars is merely for taste.
Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

All cereals should have a 100% whole grain as the first ingredient (like whole-grain oats, wheat, corn, buckwheat, or rice) and a hearty combination of protein and fiber (aim for 3g of each per serving). Make sure there's less than 2g of saturated fat, 10g or less of added sugar, and about 200mg or less of sodium. To make it suitable for a standalone meal, scoop out a 250 to 300 calories serving, or combine it with yogurt, milk, fruit, a tablespoon of nuts or nut butter, or seeds that are about 100 to 200 calories per serving.

Thank you. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Thank you. I recently ate boiled eggs and I have been doing a lot of apples, oranges, and bananas. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're very welcome.

You can also make a smoothie for breakfast. I lived on those when I was on chemo. It's mostly Ice and fruit so I was able to keep it down most of the time.

A problem a lot of people have is a slow metabolism. A good way to get your metabolism moving every day is to put something in your stomach within one hour of waking up.

upload_2019-6-14_11-5-46.png

WHEN YOUR AN IDIOT AND BELIEVE THE COMPANY THAT TELLS YOU JUST HOW SAFE IT ALL IS........ LMFAO YEAH THEY TOLD THE PEOPLE OF FLINT MICH. THE SAME THING....... lol

9 times out of 10, I buy Cheerios. Oh shit.

^^^ Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thank you.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Cheerios is on that list, Skye.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You're very welcome.

You can also make a smoothie for breakfast. I lived on those when I was on chemo. It's mostly Ice and fruit so I was able to keep it down most of the time.

A problem a lot of people have is a slow metabolism. A good way to get your metabolism moving every day is to put something in your stomach within one hour of waking up.
Thank you for the metabolism advice. My first bite of whatever each day will be within an hour of my getting up. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I got seedless grapes today at the store.

Forum List

Back