Listen clearly to a former high ranking Democrat speak clearly and honestly to us

Since when is a 4-term congressperson who left in disgrace (for being outed as a GOP/Russian shill) a "high ranking Democrat"?

The only reason Tulsi ever claimed to be a Democrat is she knew a Republican couldn't win in Hawaii. She's an opportunist above all.
I don't recall seeing you in the latest meeting. Were you hiding in the corner again?

Since when is a 4-term congressperson who left in disgrace (for being outed as a GOP/Russian shill) a "high ranking Democrat"?

The only reason Tulsi ever claimed to be a Democrat is she knew a Republican couldn't win in Hawaii. She's an opportunist above all.

Nope, she's a patriot above all. Exactly what in her speech did you find incorrect?

Didn't bother to watch the video, did ya commie? It was mostly commiecrat fetterman spewing the party line.

When you watch the video, get back to me. This was not a commentary piece video, it was a video showing Trump make the statement.

When you watch the video, get back to me. This was not a commentary piece video, it was a video showing Trump make the statement.

Yeah, that was about 4-5 seconds of the 11+ minute commie screed. BTW the commiecrat fetterman is still having speech problems.

You can't reason with people who believe the woman who has done absolutely nothing in three years is suddenly capable of fixing everything.

a) It wasn't her job to "fix anything". It was her job to support the Biden-Harris Agenda; and b) To take over in the event Joe couldn't continue.

Donald Trump had 4 years of being in charge, and he fixed nothing, and made EVERYTHING he touched, much, much worse.

Sure, he told the truth, something you commies seem to have a problem with.

You do understand that this is about us (as a nation that defends liberty and freedom) supporting Ukraine/Zelenski on the illegal invasion by Putin. When you say that Trump was telling the truth when he said that supporting Ukraine now (that Putin has mostly destroyed it) is not right, is "telling the truth", please explain your statement.

You are in a unique group on this forum of posters who disgust the rest of us. How can you claim this splendid woman left in disgrace? She learned just as I learned when I spent my first 42 years as a loyal person to just Democrats. I noticed Jimmy Carter was fucking America royally and started studying. And I am shocked that the Democrat party is not put into prison.

Forum List

Back