🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Listen to a real American President

Well, like Reagan or not, by 1980 he'd been consistently delivering pretty much the same message for 16 years without much flip flop. So, don't but any Trump analogies.

Reagan was cocaine and the crash never ended; we have one Bubble/Crash after another.
You think in terms of drugs. That figures.
You think in terms of cheap labor.
And you know this how?
Reagan created a false paradigm based on non-Ricardian Free Trade that is dependent on a Master-Slave relationship and a constant cycle of Bubbles/Crashes.

But we all know we've never had a crash since Ronnie was Presidential.
I suppose it's Reagan's fault that Obama doubled the national debt as well?

Blaming Reagan is as stupid as saying he had nothing to with subsequent debt levels.

Reagan was the first Republican to abandon pay as you go. He exploded national debt by 3x Carter. For every dollar he took from social programs he put 100 in defense. Then he cut taxes to levels that prevented him from paying for all his spending. He created structural defects as far as they could see. It was funny how he imposed a social security tax on poor workers - then borrowed their money (held in the trust) to pay for even more of the shit his tax policies couldn't cover. He was a crook, but a smart one with an ingenious message system.

You think in terms of drugs. That figures.
And you know this how?
Reagan created a false paradigm based on non-Ricardian Free Trade that is dependent on a Master-Slave relationship and a constant cycle of Bubbles/Crashes.

Blaming Reagan is as stupid as saying he had nothing to with subsequent debt levels.

Reagan was the first Republican to abandon pay as you go. He exploded national debt by 3x Carter. For every dollar he took from social programs he put 100 in defense. Then he cut taxes to levels that prevented him from paying for all his spending. He created structural defects as far as they could see. It was funny how he imposed a social security tax on poor workers - then borrowed their money (held in the trust) to pay for even more of the shit his tax policies couldn't cover. He was a crook, but a smart one with an ingenious message system.
I get what you're saying. Because the debt rose under Reagan, it's ok for Obama to spend us into oblivion without bearing any responsibility. Got it.:lol:

And you know this how?

I get what you're saying. Because the debt rose under Reagan, it's ok for Obama to spend us into oblivion without bearing any responsibility. Got it.:lol:
I believe what Londoner is stating is that the Reagan Modus Operendi is still ongoing.

And you know this how?

I believe what Londoner is stating is that the Reagan Modus Operendi is still ongoing.
No, what he is saying is that Obama's inept leadership is Reagan's fault.

No, what he is saying is that Obama's inept leadership is Reagan's fault.

Eh...I'm accustomed to Londoner and he knows Obama sucks all on his own.

Forum List

Back