Listen To Hillary Defend Her Pedophile Rapist Client....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
This bastard raped a 12 year old so violently she was in a coma, and later couldn't have children. Hillary's defense was to laugh at the child's blood on his underwear, and the girl, and the system of justice she was supposedly sworn to uphold...all in her phony Arkansas accent.....:puke:

2014-06-11t155415z1813105711gm1ea6b1uc101rtrmadp3usa-politics-clinton.jpg

My husband is an attorney and I realize an attorney is supposed to do whatever possible to defend their client but I'd be very disappointed in him if he did this.

That is the thing....she didn't have to destroy the child to do her job.....and that is what she did.......ask the victim.....hilary is a monster.......

She also helped defend a racist murderer.......she volunteered for that one.....

Correction...she monitored the trial for civil rights violations.....to protect the racist murderer....

• Banned
I see our leftist trash would rather not face the fact Hillary is a self-absorbed sociopath same as Barry. As long as their candidate approves of their crummy lifestyle they couldn't care less what happens to the country.

• Banned
Every suspected criminal has the right to a competent defense. Even this scumbag.

Unless you'd prefer we simply start incarcerating/executing people without trial?

So you're okay with this supposed champion of "women's rights" laughing about getting the rapist off with a couple months in county for brutally assaulting a 12 year old girl?

Every suspected criminal has the right to a competent defense. Even this scumbag.

Unless you'd prefer we simply start incarcerating/executing people without trial?

So you're okay with this supposed champion of "women's rights" laughing about getting the rapist off with a couple months in county for brutally assaulting a 12 year old girl?
Were you there? Have you studied the case?

• Banned

I have studied the case...she also accused the child of having fantasies and "seeking the company of older men".....both lies intended to destroy a little girl's reputation after her body was destroyed. How far are you willing to go to defend this pig?

I have studied the case...she also accused the child of having fantasies and "seeking the company of older men".....both lies intended to destroy a little girl's reputation after her body was destroyed. How far are you willing to go to defend this pig?
In the eyes of the court and a jury of his peers he got what he deserved. I don't know enough about the case.

Btw I would like George Zimmerman to be in jail, but the law saw differently. I don't blame his attorney for the injustice.

In the eyes of the court and a jury of his peers he got what he deserved. I don't know enough about the case.

Btw I would like George Zimmerman to be in jail, but the law saw differently. I don't blame his attorney for the injustice.

The subject is Hillary Clinton's capacity to destroy an opponent who is already damaged. If you bothered to listen to her laugh about that and then defend her on some "that's how lawyers operate" dodge, know you'd get the same treatment from her.

The subject is Hillary Clinton's capacity to destroy an opponent who is already damaged. If you bothered to listen to her laugh about that and then defend her on some "that's how lawyers operate", dodge, know you'd get the same treatment from her.
I'm sorry you don't like our justice system. :cool:

The intellectual standard among the far right has fallen to possibly irretrievable levels. These wing nuts will fall for, believe in and spout the most ridiculous incredulous crap and expect others to fall in line behind them.

If I were a thoughtful Conservative, I'd do everything in my limited power to refute them.

But, as I am a thoughtful Liberal, I'm content to sit on the sidelines and watch them wallow in stupidity.

Wow that's your conclusion?! :laugh:

Sure is....and you're trying like hell to avoid having to admit it. Don't feel all alone...there are millions of Hillary fans who like the way she shits on them in private. She cares about one person in this world...herself, and somehow that's an admirable quality with your crowd.

The intellectual standard among the far right has fallen to possibly irretrievable levels. These wing nuts will fall for, believe in and spout the most ridiculous incredulous crap and expect others to fall in line behind them.

If I were a thoughtful Conservative, I'd do everything in my limited power to refute them.

But, as I am a thoughtful Liberal, I'm content to sit on the sidelines and watch them wallow in stupidity.

That's Hillary talking....no "far right" person.....she's quite pleased with herself for destroying a little girl....what if that were your child?

That's Hillary talking....no "far right" person.....she's quite pleased with herself for destroying a little girl....what if that were your child?
Q.E.D.

Wow that's your conclusion?! :laugh:

Sure is....and you're trying like hell to avoid having to admit it. Don't feel all alone...there are millions of Hillary fans who like the way she shits on them in private. She cares about one person in this world...herself, and somehow that's an admirable quality with your crowd.
Gosh darn it! I guess Hillary has lost your vote now. :(

Forum List

Back