Listening to a Liar

Sorry, and add on... "man you are dumb... I can't believe how dumb you are."

Do you honestly think your tactic is working? Your tactic isn't working. It's seriously at the kindergarten level. But perhaps if you keep it up, you'll actually believe your own psycho babble so that you can ignore the facts staring you in the face.

I'm too smart for you, or that.
you are the dumb one here
where did she ever bring up illegals?
she didnt

She said to prove that these were lies... IN BOLD RIGHT THERE

The New healthcare will kill my grandma!

Healthcare will pay for ABORTIONS!

Illegal mexicans will be covered but not grandma!

Death panels will deny coverage to old people

You will have to wait MONTHS for service

You will not be able to pick your doctor!

The GOVERNMENT will take over all healthcare!

All are lies circulated by the rightwing. Like their lie last week about Obama indoctrinating kids, they will be exposed on these lies also

As Willow and I already pointed out, if they are lies explain how they are. Silencing people does not prove they are lies, in fact it proves that Obama is lying.

I explained. Enough said.... your tactics are not working.

Do you honestly think your tactic is working? Your tactic isn't working. It's seriously at the kindergarten level. But perhaps if you keep it up, you'll actually believe your own psycho babble so that you can ignore the facts staring you in the face.

she didnt

All are lies circulated by the rightwing. Like their lie last week about Obama indoctrinating kids, they will be exposed on these lies also

As Willow and I already pointed out, if they are lies explain how they are. Silencing people does not prove they are lies, in fact it proves that Obama is lying.

then take it up with that moron rightwinger, hes the one that said it

she didnt

WillowTree didn't bring it up either ... can you fail anymore than you already have, I mean, you really should back out slowly and hope no one else notices your beyond epic fail now.

Seriously DiveCon, I just can't make this shit up. This is the perfect example of why I haven't admitted to being liberal.

she didnt

She asked to explain that they were lies, not rightwinger.

I explained, and generated proof. And the response is a heavily medicated nonsensical "uhh.. I didn't say anything about illegals... haha.. you are dumb".

So enough said. It's proven, I'll take the silence as concession and that it was proven, and we can move on.

I explained, and generated proof. And the response is a heavily medicated nonsensical "uhh.. I didn't say anything about illegals... haha.. you are dumb".

So enough said. It's proven, I'll take the silence as concession and that it was proven, and we can move on.
you just keep on digging
LOL too fucking stupid

WillowTree didn't bring it up either ... can you fail anymore than you already have, I mean, you really should back out slowly and hope no one else notices your beyond epic fail now.

Seriously DiveCon, I just can't make this shit up. This is the perfect example of why I haven't admitted to being liberal.

Done with you seriously. Those are your own words moron.

It's your mind that has failed... and that's about it. That's what happens when you don't exercise it.

Keep going around and around, claiming you didn't say this or that... and maybe, just maybe if you do it long enough, you'll believe your own B.S.

It's your mind that has failed... and that's about it. That's what happens when you don't exercise it.

Keep going around and around, claiming you didn't say this or that... and maybe, just maybe if you do it long enough, you'll believe your own B.S.
no, they were rightwingers words, moron

you just keep on digging
LOL too fucking stupid

That's the typical GOP response when faced with facts. Distract, distort, change subject, try to confuse the issue... you've learned well young jedi.

Wow... no they weren't. The BOLD WORDS WERE Kittylitters. The lie points were rightwingers... look in the thread.

You don't even know what you're talking about, but you're ready to high give each other. Dumb and dumber at work...

Wow... no they weren't. The BOLD WORDS WERE Kittylitters. The lie points were rightwingers... look in the thread.

You don't even know what you're talking about, but you're ready to high give each other. Dumb and dumber at work...
lol
you are an idiot

DiveCon, we really should stop picking on retards. :lol:
hey, that's insulting the retarded

he still hasnt figured out that your post was refering to a PREVIOUS post by rightwinger where he didnt say a thing about illegals

he quoted the SECOND time you responded to that other moron

Last edited:

Hope you've had fun. I thought you wanted a serious discussion... so we wasted each others time. But based on your post count, looks like you really don't have much of anything else to do... so good job. :clap2:

Done playing your stupid game.

Hope you've had fun. I thought you wanted a serious discussion... so we wasted each others time. But based on your post count, looks like you really don't have much of anything else to do... so good job. :clap2:

glad your done playing your stupid game
does this mean you will actually start answering her original question?

lol
you are an idiot

[B said:
KittenKoder[/B];1498757]

Yeah, someone sure is an idiot... :cuckoo:

Hope you guys are having fun though.

I did want a serious discussion, but you insisted I made some wild claim that you made up yourself and completely avoided my question. Since you are too stupid to see that, you are not worth anything more than a laugh at other poster's expense.

I did want a serious discussion, but you insisted I made some wild claim that you made up yourself and completely avoided my question. Since you are too stupid to see that, you are not worth anything more than a laugh at other poster's expense.

My post was in response to you saying that lies needed to be proven. You responded based on that post. If you wanted to explore something else, then you should have stated that right from the beginning. Instead, you kept going with my initial assertion until it a lie was proven, then you quickly distracted, changed, tried to claim you had some other question out there. If you have some other quesiton, then state it and stop playing games. You never asked me a question that I avoided.

But in all honesty, you don't want a real discussion. You are just playing games. You can lie to everyone on here, but you can't lie to yourself.

funny-pictures-cat-blinds-abort-retry-fail.jpg

You asked for the points to be proven as lies. Then you changed to suggest someone else's questions be answered. And when any of those positions were addressed... you tried to convince yourself that you really didn't do any of those. Good luck...

Yeah... waste your life away.

Keep distracting yourself... it's the best way to avoid the truth. :clap2:

You asked for the points to be proven as lies. Then you changed to suggest someone else's questions be answered. And when any of those positions were addressed... you tried to convince yourself that you really didn't do any of those. Good luck...

Yeah... waste your life away.

Keep distracting yourself... it's the best way to avoid the truth. :clap2:

You're the one distracting from the hard questions:

Mine: How do we pay for all of this?

Willow's Request: give us facts. explain away the lies. We've begged you but so far you haven't been forthcoming. RE: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/87539-listening-to-a-liar.html#post1498729

Which you avoided completely and brought up a topic from another thread which you are stuck on. Now, go cower in the corner and watch your television news media, since that's all you are capable of doing right.

Forum List

Back