Literal Liberal War On Women Continues To Explode - ABC/MSNBC Anchor Sexual Harrasment Exposed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Move over Clinton, Cosby, Weiner, Polanski, & Weinstein - the 'Club' Just got another 'member'...

Five women accuse journalist and 'Game Change' co-author Mark Halperin of sexual harassment

"Veteran journalist Mark Halperin sexually harassed women while he was in a powerful position at ABC News, according to five women who shared their previously undisclosed accounts with CNN and others who did not experience the alleged harassment personally, but were aware of it.

"During this period, I did pursue relationships with women that I worked with, including some junior to me," Halperin said in a statement to CNN Wednesday night. "I now understand from these accounts that my behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain. For that, I am deeply sorry and I apologize. Under the circumstances, I'm going to take a step back from my day-to-day work while I properly deal with this situation."

trump made it ok.
Why is it that when the 'Champion of Women's Rights" are found out by the lame stream media that it has been a lie, the liberals on this board shove the heads farther up their asses.

Didn't Hillary Rodham Clinton call Republicans "Deplorable" because we were women abusers? So why do you bring up Trump? Bwaaaaahaaaahhaaaaaa. You guys are SOOOOOOOO stupid...

Move over Clinton, Cosby, Weiner, Polanski, & Weinstein - the 'Club' Just got another 'member'...

Five women accuse journalist and 'Game Change' co-author Mark Halperin of sexual harassment

"Veteran journalist Mark Halperin sexually harassed women while he was in a powerful position at ABC News, according to five women who shared their previously undisclosed accounts with CNN and others who did not experience the alleged harassment personally, but were aware of it.

"During this period, I did pursue relationships with women that I worked with, including some junior to me," Halperin said in a statement to CNN Wednesday night. "I now understand from these accounts that my behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain. For that, I am deeply sorry and I apologize. Under the circumstances, I'm going to take a step back from my day-to-day work while I properly deal with this situation."
I think you forgot someone. . .

The Harvey Weinstein scandal has inspired a Ben Affleck scandal

You didn't think he landed all those roles because he was a good actor did you?

Naw, he was just good friends with Weinsteiner. :badgrin:

trump made it ok.
Why is it that when the 'Champion of Women's Rights" are found out by the lame stream media that it has been a lie, the liberals on this board shove the heads farther up their asses.

Didn't Hillary Rodham Clinton call Republicans "Deplorable" because we were women abusers? So why do you bring up Trump? Bwaaaaahaaaahhaaaaaa. You guys are SOOOOOOOO stupid...
trump made sexually harassing women ok....and RW christers couldn't wait to jump on board.

Face it, the left used Trump's comments as a bullshit hypocritical partisan ploy, when they know full well what he said was the truth and they were all guilty of the same damn thing.

I was appalled when I read that Vox article.

trump made it ok.

trump made sexually harassing women ok....and RW christers couldn't wait to jump on board.
Biggest liar of the day.

trump made it ok.

Bullshit.

It was never "okay" However, chances are, liberals were doing far more of it than conservatives ever were.

In fact, that whole nation's stomach was turned as we watched Uncle Joe be inappropriately close to folks, and no one, including the MSM said a damn word.

CqbQAA-UMAAiojk.jpg

Americans engage in guilt/sin/blame so they don't have to face the state of their society.

Sexual Abuse
  • Approximately 30% of sexual assault cases are reported to authorities. 3
  • 9.3% of cases of maltreatment of children in 2012 were classified as sexual abuse. 9
  • 62,939 cases of child sexual abuse were reported in 2012. 9
  • According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ National Criminal Victimization Survey, in 2012, there were 346,830 reported rapes or sexual assaults of persons 12 years or older. 17
  • In 2010, 12% of rapes and sexual assaults involved a weapon. 13
  • In 2010, 25% of the female victims of rape/sexual assault were victimized by strangers. 13
  • According to “Have Sexual Abuse and Physical Abuse Declined Since the 1990s?” an article released by the Crimes Against Children Research Center in 2012: 19
    • There was a 56% decline in physical abuse and a 62% decline in sexual abuse from 1992 to 2010.
    • Despite some skepticism of reporting methods by various agencies, declines in child physical and sexual abuse since the 1990s, as reported to National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System (NCANDS), reflect a true decline in prevalence.
    The decline in sexual abuse in NCANDS was consistent with other data sources.
Adults
  • About 20 million out of 112 million women (18.0%) in the United States have been raped during their lifetime. 12
  • Only 16% of all rapes were reported to law enforcement. 12
  • In 2006 alone, 300,000 college women (5.2%) were raped. 12
  • Among college women, about 12% of rapes were reported to law enforcement. 12
  • A Centers for Disease Control and Prevention survey on the national prevalence of intimate partner violence, sexual violence, and stalking found:
    • 81% of women who experienced rape, stalking, or physical violence by an intimate partner reported significant short- or long-term impacts. 18
    • About 35% of women who were raped as minors also were raped as adults, compared to 14% of women without an early rape history. 18
    • 28% of male rape victims were first raped when they were 10 years old or younger. 18
Child/Teen Victims
  • In a 2012 maltreatment report, of the victims who were sexually abused, 26% were in the age group of 12–14 years and 34% were younger than 9 years. 9
  • Approximately 1.8 million adolescents in the United States have been the victims of sexual assault. 4
  • Research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that approximately 1 in 6 boys and 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before the age of 18. 1
  • 35.8% of sexual assaults occur when the victim is between the ages of 12 and 17. 1
  • 82% of all juvenile victims are female. 5
  • 69% of the teen sexual assaults reported to law enforcement occurred in the residence of the victim, the offender, or another individual. 5
  • Teens 16 to 19 years of age were 3 ½ times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault.6
  • Approximately 1 in 5 female high school students report being physically and/or sexually abused by a dating partner. 7
Facts and Statistics

trump made it ok.

Biggest liar of the day.
trump? everyday......but trumpanzees cheer on sexual harassment....trump made it ok.

trump made it ok.

Biggest liar of the day.
trump? everyday......but trumpanzees cheer on sexual harassment....trump made it ok.
quote-if-you-tell-a-lie-big-enough-and-keep-repeating-it-people-will-eventually-come-to-believe-it-joseph-goebbels-383851.jpg

IyQ5i.jpg

CxVFYl3XgAQGdr-.jpg

Forum List

Back