Little girl crying…

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
She is crying because her dad got cut, he’s a fucking piece of shit diseased illegal alien.
No they’re trying to pull on the heartstrings a bleeding heart liberal’s to let the piece of shit back in. Karma is a bitch

who the hell are you talking about?
You haven't been watching CNN/MSNBC obviously.
i should not have to watch them to find out what one of our threads are about...the OP should provide a clue at least.....
Poor baby. Need someone's help to learn how to navigate Google?
Here you are baby:Crying Girl Who Begged for Dad’s Release After Mississippi ICE Raids Still Not Reunited With Him

“Awww. Let me call you a Waahhmbulance honey. Sorry sweetie but your daddy is a worthless sack of shit. He’s a criminal. Hell, you might even be a criminal, depending on where you were born. Your daddy is lucky. His ass SHOULD have been shot on sight. So suck it up. This may be the first time, but I guarantee it won’t be the last time you end up looking at men in your life in handcuffs and through bars, so get used to it.”

- Exactly what this 11 year old girl should have been told when she was recorded crying.

who the hell are you talking about?
You haven't been watching CNN/MSNBC obviously.
i should not have to watch them to find out what one of our threads are about...the OP should provide a clue at least.....
Poor baby. Need someone's help to learn how to navigate Google?
Here you are baby:Crying Girl Who Begged for Dad’s Release After Mississippi ICE Raids Still Not Reunited With Him
hey dumbass the person who puts up the thread is supposed to back up what he is saying.....and like a dumbass you did what he was supposed to do...

Forum List

Back