Shrieking head from Epstein’s cell the morning he died

The NRA killed him. That Wayne Lapierre guy is totally creepy.

I wish we could trust Barr to really get to the bottom of this... and to trust his results... :(

I think we need an independent counsel, not a special counsel, to investigate this....

These rich and famous sons of a bitch that had their own sex trafficking ring of young teen girls, can NOT be allowed, to get away with it, just because he died.

he has co-conspirators.

I wish we could trust Barr to really get to the bottom of this... and to trust his results... :(

I think we need an independent counsel, not a special counsel, to investigate this....

These rich and famous sons of a bitch that had their own sex trafficking ring of young teen girls, can NOT be allowed, to get away with it, just because he died.

he has co-conspirators.
It’s not just Barr. Many powerful people are involved and likely guilty of pedophilia. They will do their best to make sure no further damning information reaches the public. Barr is probably in on the scam. The MSM may be too.

he has co-conspirators.
It’s not just Barr. Many powerful people are involved and likely guilty of pedophilia. They will do their best to make sure no further damning information reaches the public. Barr is probably in on the scam. The MSM may be too.
I don't think Barr is involved in it for a nano second, I just am unable to trust him to not cover up for others if he deems it politically beneficial.... he's been a cover for dirty deeds, in several administrations.... If there is such a thing as the deep state, he is pretty damn deep in to it...imo.

he has co-conspirators.
I don't think Barr is involved in it for a nano second, I just am unable to trust him to not cover up for others if he deems it politically beneficial.... he's been a cover for dirty deeds, in several administrations.... If there is such a thing as the deep state, he is pretty damn deep in to it...imo.
I don’t think he is a pedo either. However, he will take orders and do as he is told.

he has co-conspirators.
What lies is Barr guilty of? We are all waiting

He needs to be tried in absentia.

Go through the entire trial and just pretend he took the 5th

he has co-conspirators.
His misrepresentation of the Mueller report and how he deceitfully handled the entire situation....

I am glad the POS is dead, it’s just too bad he was murdered before he could expose the pedo Illuminati.

:spinner:

he has co-conspirators.
His misrepresentation of the Mueller report and how he deceitfully handled the entire situation....

he has co-conspirators.
The Muller report was a nothing burger. That's why you loons started on white supremacist bull crap. Which will also bring out how racist really are. The only thing the Muller report uncovered, was how corrupt the Obama administration was.
61461484_475653509843395_4096851986622709760_n.jpg

he has co-conspirators.
What misrepresentation? Be specific. Don't give opinions. What specific misrepresentations.

Try not being influenced by availability heuristics that your sources hype and give you.

Research his misrepresentations that you claim and then provide the proof of it. May take effort on your part, but it is rather important since your claims are rather serious.

Want me to do that in regards to the vast lies your news sources have reported to you? Let me know.

I will be waiting for the confirmed lies you claim Barr is guilty of.

This actually adds more weight to the Epstein being murdered scenario. If he was trying to kill himself, why would he scream and attract attention, leading to people potentially stopping him? More and more stuff just isn't adding up here.

he has co-conspirators.
Can you show us anything that was straight forward, honest, and without spin, in the way Barr handled the situation?

1 2 3 GO!

he has co-conspirators.

Are you kidding? The MSM is knee deep in it. Look at how many of their “news” anchors are homos.

This actually adds more weight to the Epstein being murdered scenario. If he was trying to kill himself, why would he scream and attract attention, leading to people potentially stopping him? More and more stuff just isn't adding up here.
the scream part seems to be fake news...? I searched the internet and all the reporting says no inmates heard a thing...

Agree that it is suspicious though, with or without screams...

Forum List

Back