Shrieking head from Epstein’s cell the morning he died

This actually adds more weight to the Epstein being murdered scenario. If he was trying to kill himself, why would he scream and attract attention, leading to people potentially stopping him? More and more stuff just isn't adding up here.
the scream part seems to be fake news...? I searched the internet and all the reporting says no inmates heard a thing...

Agree that it is suspicious though, with or without screams...
I read in an article this morning on CBS that officials say Epstein was dead an hour or two before he was discovered. The guards sure took their time getting there, if there were screams.

I wish we could trust Barr to really get to the bottom of this... and to trust his results... :(

I think we need an independent counsel, not a special counsel, to investigate this....

These rich and famous sons of a bitch that had their own sex trafficking ring of young teen girls, can NOT be allowed, to get away with it, just because he died.

he has co-conspirators.
It’s not just Barr. Many powerful people are involved and likely guilty of pedophilia. They will do their best to make sure no further damning information reaches the public. Barr is probably in on the scam. The MSM may be too.

Are you kidding? The MSM is knee deep in it. Look at how many of their “news” anchors are homos.
Do you believe homosexuals are pedophiles?

This actually adds more weight to the Epstein being murdered scenario. If he was trying to kill himself, why would he scream and attract attention, leading to people potentially stopping him? More and more stuff just isn't adding up here.
the scream part seems to be fake news...? I searched the internet and all the reporting says no inmates heard a thing...

I read in an article this morning on CBS that officials say Epstein was dead an hour or two before he was discovered. The guards sure took their time getting there, if there were screams.
hearing now, they fell asleep, for hours... then tried to fake their logs, pretending they made their rounds...

The way Trump is doing his ''usual deflecting'' (blame Clintons), when he's trying to take heat off himself, is suspicious as well... WHY OH WHY does he not know we can see through his deceitful antics?

I do not know why he is trying to deflect on this Epstein thing or how he is actually involved, but he sure is pulling the same bull crap that he always pulls, when trying to turn the spotlight, away from himself... the Lord only knows what he is trying to hide!

oh and the bull crud excuse that one of the guards was inexperienced and held a different non correctional officer job is falling apart....

for quite a while, he has worked 1 night a week as a correctional officer for overtime pay... he was no newby at it.

Shrieking Head
download.jpeg

I wish we could trust Barr to really get to the bottom of this... and to trust his results... :(

I think we need an independent counsel, not a special counsel, to investigate this....

These rich and famous sons of a bitch that had their own sex trafficking ring of young teen girls, can NOT be allowed, to get away with it, just because he died.

he has co-conspirators.
It’s not just Barr. Many powerful people are involved and likely guilty of pedophilia. They will do their best to make sure no further damning information reaches the public. Barr is probably in on the scam. The MSM may be too.

Are you kidding? The MSM is knee deep in it. Look at how many of their “news” anchors are homos.
Do you believe homosexuals are pedophiles?

Many of them are, they are at least ten times more likely to be pedos versus heterosexuals.

The screaming was from the guards as they tried to resuscitate him. This whole thread is a fraud. No conspiracy....just two incompetent guards..and a man who had nothing to live for..giving the world one last 'fuck you" as he went.

Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records

The screaming was from the guards as they tried to resuscitate him. This whole thread is a fraud. No conspiracy....just two incompetent guards..and a man who had nothing to live for..giving the world one last 'fuck you" as he went.

Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records
There could be more to it, but I agree with you in the main.

Forum List

Back