Little injured 3 year old girl asked to leave KFC...because....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

10303440_1450327678549440_1426991759906658931_n.jpg

“Does this face look scary to you?” the family wrote on a page called Victoria’s Victories . “Last week at KFC in Jackson MS this precious face was asked to leave because her face scared the other diners.”

She lost her right eye and the ability to move the right side of her face. "I took her to the doctor and I went to KFC," Mrs Mullins said. The region is home to some of the most pristine reefs and islands of the Great Barrier Reef.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...ing-other-diners/story-fnixwvgh-1226955321815

-----------------------------------------------

I wonder what the employee looked like and I wonder what the customers looked like that were complaining about her. Don't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
The grandmother made the whole thing up for money. They were never in the KFC. The company still gave her the 30 thousand dollars and a plastic surgeon donated his services.

Fraud works. So many blacks have been lying and making money it's about time a white family got some.

The grandmother made the whole thing up for money. They were never in the KFC. The company still gave her the 30 thousand dollars and a plastic surgeon donated his services.

Fraud works. So many blacks have been lying and making money it's about time a white family got some.

It turns out it was a hoax. Not only that, but the most disgusting hoax since Balloon Boy. The only thing more disgusting is you bringing race into it. As if white people never commit fraud. You are about the most useless poster on this board. Do the world a favor, and step in front of a bus. I'm not joking. Take a leap off the tallest building you can find, and spare the world your stupidity. You are a truely shitty human being.

Forum List

Back