🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Little Rock, Arkansas Allows Same-Sex Marriage!

It is destines to be the norm across the nation. In a few years, SSM will be a dead topic with the entire nation accepting it and the political powers that be simply ignoring it.

Of course, this actually bodes well for the right, SSM keeps biting them in the ass. The best thing that can happen is for it to become a non-issue.

There is nothing in constitution on marriage.

The SCOTUS disagrees with you.

As usual its 1 judge's opinion which should be completely ignored until SC rules

That's not how it works.

and even then if they try changing the definition of marriage fight them. Make them send in the national guard again...

I think you'll find that popular support for gay marriage bans is shrinking fast, even in Arkansas. I doubt you'll have many willing to "fight".

Excellent!

Maybe soon Arkansas will stop being despicable assholes and move Confederate Memorial Day to ANY OTHER DAY OF THE YEAR than Martin Luther King Day :thup:

Fucking dumbass hillbillies

No thanks. :) Continue to show your hatred of white folks. Its pretty obvious most of the time..that so many "liberals" hate whites in general they just use this to justify it. Better to celebrate the men and women who fought for a nation of our own free from the filth going on today than to celebrate a dead negro communist. Oh who was also a womanizer and drunk.

:lol:

Now you're playing the Race Card...

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Excellent!

Maybe soon Arkansas will stop being despicable assholes and move Confederate Memorial Day to ANY OTHER DAY OF THE YEAR than Martin Luther King Day :thup:

No thanks. :) Continue to show your hatred of white folks. Its pretty obvious most of the time..that so many "liberals" hate whites in general they just use this to justify it. Better to celebrate the men and women who fought for a nation of our own free from the filth going on today than to celebrate a dead negro communist. Oh who was also a womanizer and drunk.

Lol fuck you man :laugh:

Can I quote you on this? :lmao:

Lol fuck you man :laugh:
No thanks. Quite happy being a heterosexual.

:rolleyes:

It is destines to be the norm across the nation. In a few years, SSM will be a dead topic with the entire nation accepting it and the political powers that be simply ignoring it.

Of course, this actually bodes well for the right, SSM keeps biting them in the ass. The best thing that can happen is for it to become a non-issue.

It will be a dead issue except for the dead bodies found behind the Dairy Queen. The nation isn't accepting. It's being forced. That never works well. What happened with civil rights laws of the 60s? Is segregation over? This is even worse.

Actually OldSchool did so first. I was just replying with facts and not emotion like he was.

No, he didn't. He commented on "Confederate Day" and MLK day.

That's not "playing the race card".

Calling him a racist when you've got nothing else to say? That's playing the race card.

That's his exact words,now I wonder WHO could he be talking about? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the morons who celebrate "Confederacy Day".

Actually OldSchool did so first. I was just replying with facts and not emotion like he was.

No, he didn't. He commented on "Confederate Day" and MLK day.

That's not "playing the race card".

Calling him a racist when you've got nothing else to say? That's playing the race card.

That's his exact words,now I wonder WHO could he be talking about? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

People like you my man. The vast majority of white people are pretty great. At least the ones I've met :thup:

If there are any hispanics or blacks or any other people that support confederate Memorial Day being the same day as Martin Luther King Jr. day then FUCK THEM too :thup:

You're absolutely Spot On on that! Just look at what this following article has to say.

Opinion: Marriage equality is unstoppable - CNN.com

It's not marriage equality that unstoppable. It's degeneracy that's unstoppable. And not even unstoppable. It's always been stopped or we would have had this kind of degeneracy for thousands of years already.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the morons who celebrate "Confederacy Day".

People like you my man. The vast majority of white people are pretty great. At least the ones I've met :thup:

If there are any hispanics or blacks or any other people that support confederate Memorial Day being the same day as Martin Luther King Jr. day then FUCK THEM too :thup:

Oh so its OK for blacks to celebrate a communist,womanizer,drunkard yet its not OK for southern whites to celebrate military hero's. Gotcha...Oh well that's just tough shit because I celebrate Confederate Memorial Day every single year. Not a damn thing gonna change that or make the day go away.:) You mean the vast majority of white people are either brainwashed or just don't give a shit that our heritage and culture and hell the entire race is being erased before our very eyes...that I agree with they don't care or are to damn scared to speak up. The cultural marxists are not known for tolerance of ideas contrary to theirs. I personally don't care because I got nothing to lose. Now its time for sleep time for me. I'll see yall in the morning!

Drunk, communist, womanizer....

Who the hell are you railing against? Are you really disparaging MLK with this tripe.

You do realize that you are no better than JodB demanding that the founders were womanizing (true) slave owning (also true) rapist (again true) bigots? You realize that we do NOT celebrate the MAN but the mark that they left on history. I don't care what King, Jefferson, Franklin or Hamilton were as people because NO ONE is perfect. NO ONE is that deserving. We are all flawed people that do stupid things or believes stupid things throughout our lives. However, the mark that King left and the work he did to move the realization of freedom to oppressed people in this nation should and is recognized as a monolithic achievement - the same way that our founders should be celebrated in the amazing contributions that they did to make this nation a possibility.

You're absolutely Spot On on that! Just look at what this following article has to say.

Add that was not the case just one short decade ago. Opinion is moving on this and moving FAST.

For the most part I think that Americans simply want to be left the hell alone.

Add that was not the case just one short decade ago. Opinion is moving on this and moving FAST.

For the most part I think that Americans simply want to be left the hell alone.

It is moving fast, it's actually a little mind-blowing.

I would never have guessed, 10 years ago.

Forum List

Back