Live Laura Loomer chains herself to twitter HQ in New York

Wow, what makes her think that doing such a thing is going to make the hole that she has already dug for herself any less deeper?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Prediction: This woman has already seen that the only people who care about her plight are conservatives. It won't take her long to become a conservative herself.

Twitter isn't worth it

She is doing it for the point of it more than because it's " twitter" . They are allowing Farakauhn etc. to say things etc but yet she is banned.

It's why I don't use Twitter or Fakebook

Me either. I don't belong to any of those social sites.

Yet I see people who seem to live on them. Telling everyone what they are doing. Who they are dating. Who they are fucking.

Good lord the country is full of idiots.

Far-Right Activist’s Sad, Solitary Protest Against Twitter Is Already Over

Lol what a dumb bitch. She wore a yellow star of David because I guess her plight is as bad as the holocaust :lmao:

Wearing the star was over the top and would certainly have been offensive to some. Regardless of her background, she should respect history and not compare even slightly the same situation she is facing with what others in history experienced.

That said, she has some balls, even if I see her as simply a provocateur. She puts up a fight, peacefully, though loudly.

Last edited:

Lol what a dumb bitch. She wore a yellow star of David because I guess her plight is as bad as the holocaust :lmao:

Wearing the star was over the top and would certainly have been offensive to some. Regardless of her background, she should respect history and not compare even slightly the same situation she is facing with what others in hitory experienced.

That said, she has some balls, even if I see her as simply a provocateur. She puts up a fight, peacefully, though loudly.
Dude, she got twitter banned. Get a grip.

Wearing the star was over the top and would certainly have been offensive to some. Regardless of her background, she should respect history and not compare even slightly the same situation she is facing with what others in hitory experienced.

She is an Independent media source, an investigative journalist who has been in the middle of many situations, building her brand and marketing it. Twitter is probably an important medium for her, it's not as if she can rely on Fox News or others to have her on daily to get out her message and promote herself.

She is an Independent media source, an investigative journalist who has been in the middle of many situations, building her brand and marketing it. Twitter is probably an important medium for her, it's not as if she can rely on Fox News or others to have her on daily to get out her message and promote herself.
If twitter is so important to her, she should abide by its TOS agreement. I don’t engage in actions that risk the certification that allows me to work, and I advise others not to either. People are now safer for her not having twitter as a platform to incite hatred and violence against them.

If twitter is so important to her, she should abide by its TOS agreement. I don’t engage in actions that risk the certification that allows me to work, and I advise others not to either. People are now safer for her not having twitter as a platform to incite hatred and violence against them.

You state this as if twitter applies their TOS equally.

You state that as if they have to

Is she still still there or did the attention whoring subside?

I don't follow her or listen to her ideology, she's too harsh for my taste. There are millions in the world I don't agree with, but why should they be silenced? Nobody is forcing anyone to listen to them, they can ven block them or mute them.

Twitter might be a private business, but they shouldn't be silencing people anymore than a phone company should silence someone they don't believe should have a voice. It's a complicated subject, but simple if we just all accept those who listen to her do so out of Free Will.

I don't follow her or listen to her ideology, she's too harsh for my taste. There are millions in the world I don't agree with, but why should they be silenced? Nobody is forcing anyone to listen to them, they can ven block them or mute them.

Twitter might be a private business, but they shouldn't be silencing people anymore than a phone company should silence someone they don't believe should have a voice. It's a complicated subject, but simple if we just all accept those who listen to her do so out of Free Will.
If a person is inciting hatred and violence, a private company has every right to boot them from their service. It does not stop her from talking, or you from listening.

Forum List

Back