Live Laura Loomer chains herself to twitter HQ in New York

Far-Right Activist’s Sad, Solitary Protest Against Twitter Is Already Over

Lol what a dumb bitch. She wore a yellow star of David because I guess her plight is as bad as the holocaust :lmao:

Wearing the star was over the top and would certainly have been offensive to some. Regardless of her background, she should respect history and not compare even slightly the same situation she is facing with what others in hitory experienced.

That said, she has some balls, even if I see her as simply a provocateur. She puts up a fight, peacefully, though loudly.
Dude, she got twitter banned. Get a grip.

She is an Independent media source, an investigative journalist who has been in the middle of many situations, building her brand and marketing it. Twitter is probably an important medium for her, it's not as if she can rely on Fox News or others to have her on daily to get out her message and promote herself.
If twitter is so important to her, she should abide by its TOS agreement. I don’t engage in actions that risk the certification that allows me to work, and I advise others not to either. People are now safer for her not having twitter as a platform to incite hatred and violence against them.
You mean like a certain new representative from New York claiming the caravan people are the same as the Jews in the holocaust like that?

She is an Independent media source, an investigative journalist who has been in the middle of many situations, building her brand and marketing it. Twitter is probably an important medium for her, it's not as if she can rely on Fox News or others to have her on daily to get out her message and promote herself.
If twitter is so important to her, she should abide by its TOS agreement. I don’t engage in actions that risk the certification that allows me to work, and I advise others not to either. People are now safer for her not having twitter as a platform to incite hatred and violence against them.

You state this as if twitter applies their TOS equally.
You state that as if they have to

I don't follow her or listen to her ideology, she's too harsh for my taste. There are millions in the world I don't agree with, but why should they be silenced? Nobody is forcing anyone to listen to them, they can ven block them or mute them.

Twitter might be a private business, but they shouldn't be silencing people anymore than a phone company should silence someone they don't believe should have a voice. It's a complicated subject, but simple if we just all accept those who listen to her do so out of Free Will.
If a person is inciting hatred and violence, a private company has every right to boot them from their service. It does not stop her from talking, or you from listening.
So why is Farrakhan still on it?

Far-Right Activist’s Sad, Solitary Protest Against Twitter Is Already Over

Lol what a dumb bitch. She wore a yellow star of David because I guess her plight is as bad as the holocaust :lmao:

Wearing the star was over the top and would certainly have been offensive to some. Regardless of her background, she should respect history and not compare even slightly the same situation she is facing with what others in hitory experienced.

That said, she has some balls, even if I see her as simply a provocateur. She puts up a fight, peacefully, though loudly.

You mean like a certain new representative from New York claiming the caravan people are the same as the Jews in the holocaust like that?
Loomer was banned from Twitter. The caravaners are refugees, as were Jews and others fleeing Europe.

You state this as if twitter applies their TOS equally.
You state that as if they have to

I don't follow her or listen to her ideology, she's too harsh for my taste. There are millions in the world I don't agree with, but why should they be silenced? Nobody is forcing anyone to listen to them, they can ven block them or mute them.

Twitter might be a private business, but they shouldn't be silencing people anymore than a phone company should silence someone they don't believe should have a voice. It's a complicated subject, but simple if we just all accept those who listen to her do so out of Free Will.
If a person is inciting hatred and violence, a private company has every right to boot them from their service. It does not stop her from talking, or you from listening.
So why is Farrakhan still on it?
Is he? Go file a complaint, snowflake :itsok:

Loomer was banned from Twitter. The caravaners are refugees, as were Jews and others fleeing Europe.
The caravan is NOTHING like the Jews fleeing Nazi Germany. And it is offensive to claim they are.

The caravan is NOTHING like the Jews fleeing Nazi Germany. And it is offensive to claim they are.
They flee corruption and violence. Don’t be a PC police, snowflake.

Live! Laura Loomer Chains Herself To Twitter HQ In New York

Laura Loomer reports from Twitter headquarters in NYC to protest her recent ban from the platform.

LOL this is to funny they can't get her off the door yet
LOLOL

I would say, what a nut she is — but she’s a conservative and everyone already knows Conservatives are generally nuts.

I avoid them to stay away from loons like you.

Heard one of you assholes and you've heard you all. Same worn out shit from each of you.

You spew what you're instructed to spew like mindless sheep

The caravaners are human trafficking victims. The people who are offering them money to put themselves in danger will eventually be prosecuted for trafficking and other human rights offenses. The caravans are the equivalent of Hitler's box cars.

Live! Laura Loomer Chains Herself To Twitter HQ In New York

Laura Loomer reports from Twitter headquarters in NYC to protest her recent ban from the platform.

LOL this is to funny they can't get her off the door yet
LOLOL

I would say, what a nut she is — but she’s a conservative and everyone already knows Conservatives are generally nuts.

I avoid them to stay away from loons like you.

Heard one of you assholes and you've heard you all. Same worn out shit from each of you.

You spew what you're instructed to spew like mindless sheep
Who cares about you? This thread is about that Loomer wackadoo. Didn’t conservatives start up their own version of twitter? She’s not being censored, she’s being picky. TFB.

”I avoid them to stay away from loons like you.”

And yet here you are, not only posting on a forum where Liberals post, but even posting to Liberals. What an imbecile you are, huh? You can’t even post without demonstrating you’re full of shit as you post.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back