Live Tiktok Campaign followers tracker...

My kids are both in their mid-20s and they tell me all of their friends have turned on Biden.

It's the economy
Trump has by far the better economic skills.

I really don't care who he sleeps with or who he pays off to get to bed.

What I care about is grocery prices and gas prices.

And oh yeah, two kids in college. Without any loans. Cause I work my ass off.

And Biden can kiss my ass and keep kissing it. I pay for my OWN children, not his.

Trump has by far the better economic skills.

I really don't care who he sleeps with or who he pays off to get to bed.

What I care about is grocery prices and gas prices.

And oh yeah, two kids in college. Without any loans. Cause I work my ass off.

And Biden can kiss my ass and keep kissing it. I pay for my OWN children, not his.

Liberals are strange and funny. They pretend to be tolerant and open-minded but have lost their minds about the sex life of an old man.

You can't make this crap up

Why did Trump flip-flop on TikTok?

"After he spent much of the last year of his presidency trying to ban TikTok, Donald Trump’s abrupt effort to defend the Chinese-owned app late last week caught many in Washington by surprise.

"But for people who’ve been watching Trump’s TikTok policies closely, it was part of a pattern: Changing course when an interested billionaire donor was in the mix."

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/14/trump-tiktok-billionaire-donors-00146892

Why did Trump flip-flop on TikTok?

"After he spent much of the last year of his presidency trying to ban TikTok, Donald Trump’s abrupt effort to defend the Chinese-owned app late last week caught many in Washington by surprise.

"But for people who’ve been watching Trump’s TikTok policies closely, it was part of a pattern: Changing course when an interested billionaire donor was in the mix."

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/14/trump-tiktok-billionaire-donors-00146892
Probably because if they can shut down TikTok, they can shut down X...or Truth Social...or Rumble.

After the corruption I've witnessed this week... There's nothing I wouldn't put past them.

Probably because if they can shut down TikTok, they can shut down X...or Truth Social...or Rumble.

After the corruption I've witnessed this week... There's nothing I wouldn't put past them.
I think the War Party would argue there's a national security "threat" posed by TikTok that isn't present with other similar platforms:

"Today that billionaire is Jeffrey Yass, a major donor to the conservative Club for Growth as the group cozies up to Trump ahead of his 2024 presidential campaign.

"Yass holds a 15 percent stake in TikTok’s Chinese parent company ByteDance, and Club for Growth has tapped former Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway to push back on Washington’s plan to restrict the app."

TikTok is a CCP psyop. It’s surprising that Trump fans fail to realize that, all the while calling Joe, Xiden! :dunno:
Votes are where you find them.....If you can use the chi-coms to find them then you are ahead of the game.

You do realize some states start in-person voting in late September don't you and Tic-Toc will still be around then.

Forum List

Back