🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Livestream Donald Trump Inauguration

I had to switch over to MSNBC just to see what they were doing...predictable of course...with the inauguration concert in back ground they are praising Obama and talking about the fear people have of a Trump presidency - hilarious....

Uh actually --- "Stream" is maybe not the best term to be bringing in when you're posting about Rump.

Might want to hope the weather forecast doesn't call for "showers" too. Hope this helps. :)

"Might want to hope the weather forecast doesn't call for "showers" too."

A Golden Showers reference ogo....come to Mama :whip::poke:

I can't wait for the next time Bigly Orange mentions "Wiki leaks".....

A huge day for America... and therefore the entire world.

Yes it really is a wonderful moment for the entire Western world, we all now have a friend in the WH and not a foe.

Tomorrow is going to be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciting, I might not be able to sleep tonight, it's like when you were 4 years-old and it's Christmas Eve :smile:

This is the damn inauguration of our President?

america7tY.jpg-large.jpg

theres been 45 election so that's 45 Inaugurations , all pretty much the same fpr a couple hundred years and no country does it better than we Americans Louie !!

Fuck Trump.
Ew. Not even with your dick, dude.

I have an idea. Let's outsource that disgusting job.

You tried outsourcing it to Kenya once before, didn't turn out so well.

Kenya has good coffee though :smoke:
And Slovenia has the best mail order hookers brides.

If that's the best you can do then don't give up your day job.
I can't help it if you tards couldn't follow the conversation.

"Fuck Trump."

"Let's outsource that disgusting job."

(enter tards)

"You tried outsourcing that job to Kenya."

"At least they make good coffee."

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Ew. Not even with your dick, dude.

I have an idea. Let's outsource that disgusting job.

"Fuck Trump."

(enter tards)

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Did you know that poverty is real in the united states since Obama is in power? That many people have nothing left? That the factories were closed you know it or not?

"Fuck Trump."

(enter tards)

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Did you know that poverty is real in the united states since Obama is in power? That many people have nothing left? That the factories were closed you know it or not?

They don't really care about people, they only care about their twisted ideology of hate, division and authoritarian government control. They only care about those poor terrorists in Guantanamo and those poor IS insurgents coming from Syria and elsewhere.

They care more about gays and transsexuals than little boys and girls.

"Fuck Trump."

(enter tards)

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

They don't really care about people, they only care about their twisted ideology of hate, division and authoritarian government control. They only care about those poor terrorists in Guantanamo and those poor IS insurgents coming from Syria and elsewhere.

They care more about gays and transsexuals than little boys and girls.
We have the same shit here in France...peoples are dying in street and nobody care but there are opening the door to the migrants and defending the muslims terrorists please they ask us forget the victims of the terrorists

Greetings.

As Liberalism has been rejected by the American people, constitutionally, a real leader is about to be inaugurated as our 45th President. The symbolism is this event is palpable, realizing that Trump is in command of an armed forces capable of dealing with any liberal insurrection, legally.

May he reign for a thousand years, and may he roll back all of Obama's executive orders. May he pass laws that eradicate liberal policies and appoint conservative supreme court justices. Hopefully he will protect our beloved 2nd amendment and finally strike back at the gays for all their crimes.

Sorry liberals, what Obama gave us, we're going to take, fuck it up and then Make America Great Again!

You nuts always claim you're going to roll back this and roll back that, and you never do.

Greetings.

As Liberalism has been rejected by the American people, constitutionally, a real leader is about to be inaugurated as our 45th President. The symbolism is this event is palpable, realizing that Trump is in command of an armed forces capable of dealing with any liberal insurrection, legally.

May he reign for a thousand years, and may he roll back all of Obama's executive orders. May he pass laws that eradicate liberal policies and appoint conservative supreme court justices. Hopefully he will protect our beloved 2nd amendment and finally strike back at the gays for all their crimes.

Sorry liberals, what Obama gave us, we're going to take, fuck it up and then Make America Great Again!

so you aren't taking the rube express on I-95 to DC to partake in the circus festivities?

Greetings.

You nuts always claim you're going to roll back this and roll back that, and you never do.

Well, now we will.

Goodbye faggots.

Forum List

Back