Living in a Hell beyond Hell

I would agree. He has a goal---I suppose it is to make Russia #1.

Israel, Hamas, et al--they are focused on their goal.

Iran, N Korea, Syria----assorted terrorist groups--

The rest of the world just needs to shut up and understand??

Maybe some adore KGB Vlad because former Secretary of State Clinton deplores the slaughter of MH17 passengers:

Russian President Vladimir Putin bears at least some responsibility for the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Friday.
"I think if there were any doubt it should be gone by now, that Vladimir Putin, certainly indirectly -- through his support of the insurgents in eastern Ukraine and the supply of advanced weapons and, frankly, the presence of Russian Special Forces and intelligence agents -- bears responsibility for what happened," she told CNN's Fareed Zakaria in an exclusive interview that will air Sunday.

How much responsibility do Nuland and McCain share ?

Maybe some adore KGB Vlad because former Secretary of State Clinton deplores the slaughter of MH17 passengers:

Russian President Vladimir Putin bears at least some responsibility for the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Friday.
"I think if there were any doubt it should be gone by now, that Vladimir Putin, certainly indirectly -- through his support of the insurgents in eastern Ukraine and the supply of advanced weapons and, frankly, the presence of Russian Special Forces and intelligence agents -- bears responsibility for what happened," she told CNN's Fareed Zakaria in an exclusive interview that will air Sunday.

How much responsibility do Nuland and McCain share ?

As the alternatives, which PRECLUDE nuclear war, are limited, VERY LITTLE.

Wanna punish Putin and Russia?
No Harvard degree needed for this one either.

Screw them into the dirt with sanctions...the world does not need them anymore, it only thinks it does.
Western Europe/the West needs to make itself independent of Russia for gas/energy etc.

France and Britain [and anyone else doing it] should stop supplying Russia with parts to make freakin missiles...that would help.
Putin/Russia is the enemy.

Where is Hamas getting the rockets/missiles from?
Iran?
Iran, Russia's new best buddy?

Wanna punish Putin and Russia?
No Harvard degree needed for this one either.

Screw them into the dirt with sanctions...the world does not need them anymore, it only thinks it does.
Western Europe/the West needs to make itself independent of Russia for gas/energy etc.

France and Britain [and anyone else doing it] should stop supplying Russia with parts to make freakin missiles...that would help.
Putin/Russia is the enemy.

Where is Hamas getting the rockets/missiles from?
Iran?
Iran, Russia's new best buddy?

and, also troubling--the US seems to be selling ? tanks, missiles to Qatar who supports Hamas. between a rock and a hard spot---the interdependence of the global community.

I can only hope the US is working on an iron dome.

Has there been any word on why the flight was attacked?

It just seems like an incredibly random thing to do. How does it help the separatists' cause to butcher civilians who aren't even from Ukraine?

Has there been any word on why the flight was attacked?

It just seems like an incredibly random thing to do. How does it help the separatists' cause to butcher civilians who aren't even from Ukraine?

There are theories that inexperienced individuals made a mistake.

Certain there are other theories.

Putin didn't shoot down the plane. Men fighting to be free of the EU did that. obama's children destroy families every day. No one has much sympathy for them.

I do think it was a mistake, but the fact remains that it was done with weapons supplied by the thug Putin. And now he is giving the Three Stooges more powerful weapons...I am not advocating giving the Ukrainian government weapons yet, but if Russia is firing into Ukraine and supplying these thugs with weapons, it seems that someone needs to step up for Ukraine also. Europe has been disappointing....again.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:

Take a breath

What else is there to think?

I assume, maybe incorrectly--that the US and several other countries possess the weapons/resources to blow the world off the face of the planet at any given time. The senseless slaughter of the inhabitants is slower but apparently if a political/religious goal is involved---no issues.

No one wants to live cooperatively---all I can conclude.

Russia can control Europe through oil/energy. It has a sovereign right?

Is English your second language?

Putin didn't shoot down the plane. Men fighting to be free of the EU did that. obama's children destroy families every day. No one has much sympathy for them.

Why don't you just get out of the USA and go to Russia? You have gone from stupidity to ignorance.

Nobody knows who shot down that plane except the people who did it moron.

1. Rebel accident or intentional = Putin complicit
2. Ukranian false flag = U.S. complicit.

Access to the crash site still limited:

MH17 crash: Malaysia PM demands access to Ukraine site - CNN.com

New evidence appears like magic:

On Friday, the OSCE team toured the crash site, returning to a recently discovered section of fuselage from the plane. This time -- unlike Thursday -- victims' passports and other documentation were there, Bociurkiw said.
"We can't draw any conclusions. But for sure, those were not there the last time we were there," he said. "Perhaps someone placed it there. We don't know."

Last edited:
Access to the crash site still limited:

MH17 crash: Malaysia PM demands access to Ukraine site - CNN.com

New eappears like magic:

On Friday, the OSCE team toured the crash site, returning to a recently discovered section of fuselage from the plane. This time -- unlike Thursday -- victims' passports and other documentation were there, Bociurkiw said.
"We can't draw any conclusions. But for sure, those were not there the last time we were there," he said. "Perhaps someone placed it there. We don't know."

how many more weeks of this--at least a month.

What may happen while this investigated?

Why should we worry? Today's topic on CNN is who will run in 2016. Optimistic.

Clarified a few things about the candidate I will support.

Forum List

Back