🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Living Law

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
After what happen to me last year I would like to have living traffic law because I got ticketed really good and even though I broke the law as written I believe that the law has evolved into something that the community "feels" it means. These feelings have evolved this way because we don't want to have massive f'n tickets to pay. Quite frankly the community's idea of what it means should take precidence over what it originally meant even if that evolved meaning means something completely different than the original law. This way the power of the government is no longer defined by written laws but by the feelings of the community have about what the law should mean at any moment. This way the law can be "we think it, therefore it is".

This should be a valid defense in any traffic court because we believe in living law so it shouldn't be a problem with the judge. In fact, we can do the same thing for the constitution that way those that believe in living constitutional law can just re-imagine the law to fit whatever political idea they hold at the moment and since the constitution is the supreme law of the land the people who hold this belief in the constitution become the supreme law makers of the land.

It ignores the democratic process. It ignores every established legal process. It is the worst form of tribalism in existence.

• Banned
This should not be in the community section since it has more to do with a political discussion about living law.

Forum List

Back