Zone1 Living life through actions, but sometimes the words express anger. Is this ok in the eyes of G-d?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I can't help it after such a long period of living under the thumb of abusers. I curse out loud to myself. I curse those who are of low character and who defend the worst among us.

Surely G-d will not judge my peaceful response expressed through name calling and cursing. I don't attack anyone directly with them but even if I did it would be justly warranted.

This is acceptable, yes or no? If you cursed our a pedo or a child murderer, you wouldn't feel in the wrong, would you? Just as an extreme example. How about those who were behind the holocaust or sent men to the Gulags? They don't deserve gentle words when they violate G-ds instructions through their inhumane actions.

Jesus commanded us to forgive those who trespass against us.

That doesn't mean we forget. Those who break the law should be punished by temporal authority. Those who hurt children, especially so.

I can't help it after such a long period of living under the thumb of abusers. I curse out loud to myself. I curse those who are of low character and who defend the worst among us.

Surely G-d will not judge my peaceful response expressed through name calling and cursing. I don't attack anyone directly with them but even if I did it would be justly warranted.

This is acceptable, yes or no? If you cursed our a pedo or a child murderer, you wouldn't feel in the wrong, would you? Just as an extreme example. How about those who were behind the holocaust or sent men to the Gulags? They don't deserve gentle words when they violate G-ds instructions through their inhumane actions.
We don't always know the reasons why people behave the way they do. The environment of people who turn bad certainly creates bad people living in bad conditions. Some make it out but most don't. Abused children and adults often turn around and abuse others too or become homosexuals. So, I'm glad I'm not the judge of their eternal souls. With that said, we have secular laws to keep an orderly society that minimizes violence and hurting one another. The problem is, Democrats don't want law and order. They want tyranny instead.

Forum List

Back