Liz Warren will get the Dem Nomination in 2016

I certainly hope Liz Warren runs. By 2016 she should be the face democrats want to fight ISIS.

Liz Warren will get the Dem Nomination in 2016

She's a shoe-in. She makes stupid Tourette's statements about Wall Street and the Prog base goes absolutely wild!

She's amoral. She lied about being an American Indian to advance herself. She has the perfect Democrat Moral Compass, which is a compass with no direction needle.

She's a Marxist

She's a fucking lunatic.

She'll do anything to advance "Progressive" (aka: Communist) ideas in the USA

Warren 2016.

Thanks for a preview of the boneheaded tactics that would be used against Warren. Same old stupid shit that worked so well to defeat Obama in 2008 and 2012...

Obviously you'll have a "Warren 2016" sticker on your Prius....
Obviously you are a tard. I am sick and tired of watching the GOP turn into a suicidal death cult.

I could rip Warren into a million pieces, and have, deconstructing her arguments. Only tards believe the Indian thing is clever or a productive argument.

By 2016 the Democrats will be allied with ISIS.

This is all the faux Right has left these days. Bullshit straw man fallacies, no substantive positions or solutions. This is exactly the suicidal death cult shit I am talking about. The moment you say profoundly stupid shit like this, you lose.

Thanks for a preview of the boneheaded tactics that would be used against Warren. Same old stupid shit that worked so well to defeat Obama in 2008 and 2012...

Sorry if I hurt your feeling. But being a fucking pussy is what got Obama elected int he first place

Obviously you are a tard. I am sick and tired of watching the GOP turn into a suicidal death cult.

ROFL

Yep, you're just like fakeyjake - a "true Republican" that happens to believe that a centrally planned economy and strict, authoritarian controls on social aspects are the way to go. :thup;

I could rip Warren into a million pieces, and have, deconstructing her arguments. Only tards believe the Indian thing is clever or a productive argument.

Yeah, I mean open fraud is nothing to be concerned with. Liz may be a liar, but she promotes what you believe, so it's all good...

Warren as a Democrat candidate for president?

She'd have to give up her pseudo-Indian headdress for a Burqa to be acceptable to the party bosses.

Somehow I don't think she'd do that. Still, unbridled ambition........

WARREN: If elected, I am going to crack down on Wall Street fraud.

DERPS: FAUXCAHONTASMARXISTBLARGABLARGABLARGA!

WARREN: If elected, I am going to tax the rich more.

DERPS: FLAGPINFREEDOMLIBERTYBLARGABLARGABLARGA!

WARREN: If elected, I am going to decrease the cost of a college education.

DERPS: HOWBOUTTHEMCOWBOYS!

It's been working so well...

WARREN: If elected, I am going to crack down on Wall Street fraud.

DERPS: FAUXCAHONTASMARXISTBLARGABLARGABLARGA!

WARREN: If elected, I am going to tax the rich more.

DERPS: FLAGPINFREEDOMLIBERTYBLARGABLARGABLARGA!

WARREN: If elected, I am going to decrease the cost of a college education.

DERPS: HOWBOUTTHEMCOWBOYS!

It's been working so well...

Way to campaign Comrade - you're sure to get her elected....

Oh come on, G5000 put a lot of hard work into getting Obama elected. Give him some credit!
I am flattered. After my many posts on this forum about how hard you tards worked to get Obama elected and re-elected, you have tried to hijack that thought and turn it around.

Just goes to show you all don't have an original thought in your pointy heads.

And now you will put all that hard work into helping Warren or Clinton. Then you will once again convince yourselves she won "BECAUSE GIFTS!":laugh2:

I am flattered. After my many posts on this forum about how hard you tards worked to get Obama elected and re-elected, you have tried to hijack that thought and turn it around.

Just goes to show you all don't have an original thought in your pointy heads.

And now you will put all that hard work into helping Warren or Clinton. Then you will once again convince yourself she won "BECAUSE GIFTS!"

Of course.

You advise that the only way to defeat Warren is to donate heavily to her campaign, right?

We all should believe "True Republicans" like you and FakeyJake! :thup:

Of course.

You advise that the only way to defeat Warren is to donate heavily to her campaign, right?

We all should believe "True Republicans" like you and FakeyJake! :thup:
And now we see the tard tactic of manufacturing bullshit when their limited capacity for factual debate fails them.

The way to defeat Warren, kiddo, is to use critical thinking, offer up superior solutions, and stop being a pessimistic whiny tard bitch.

Which obviously means people like you will need to be taken to the curb.

And now we see the tard tactic of manufacturing bullshit when their limited capacity for factual debate fails them.

The way to defeat Warren, kiddo, is to use critical thinking, offer up superior solutions, and stop being a pessimistic whiny tard bitch.

Which obviously means people like you will need to be taken to the curb.

ROFL

Make sure not to bring up the lies and fraud of Warren, because she will win if that is brought up. Instead, stick to her agenda and debate her talking points only.

Got it - you have it all figured out, doncha sparky?

The Indian thing is all used up. She can't use that anymore. Her reliance on class warfare to deal with a world on fire and riots in our own cities won't get a lot of mileage.

She is incapable. Which makes her the ideal democrat candidate. Liz Warren is the best person to advance the obama agenda. How popular is the obama agenda?

obama can't even advance the obama agenda. He has no respect or credibility anywhere in the world. Liz Warren is the perfect person to keep this all on track.

for crying out loud, you're on a message board...You never say anything when this is done against Republicans

"You're joking, right? She does no such thing. She panders and demagogues, dividing people on class and race lines. And fools fall for it."

Perhaps the middle class is sick and tired of the corporations run amok doing whatever they feel like at the middle class expense.. "too many regulations" is the empty mantra. Only fools fall for that.

Forum List

Back