LMAO@ Stupid Donald Trump

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
He has drawn new attention by referring to second Corinthians as two Corinthians. I'll bet that peckerwood can't make a decent discussion of the Trinity.

Last edited:
you must live a miserable existence. so much hate directed at people you don't even know.

you must live a miserable existence. so much hate directed at people you don't even know.

Just because I recognize arrogant stupidity doesn't mean there's any hate associated with my feelings. Based upon what I've read at this forum that's not your personal modus operandi.

Just because I recognize arrogant stupidity doesn't mean there's any hate associated with my feelings. Based upon what I've read at this forum that's not your personal modus operandi.

yeah, we on this board recognize your raw hate for others because you post on here day and day and day after day. Politics is driving you into not being a very nice person. You should take a break, seriously.

yeah, we on this board recognize your raw hate for others because you post on here day and day and day after day. Politics is driving you into not being a very nice person. You should take a break, seriously.

Just curious......where the hell do you get the audacity to say "WE" when referring to anybody on this board? Are you a moderator? If not, STFU!!

I made this statement a little bit ago, that the problems with the Democrat party. besides they are now filled with snakes (Obama, Hillary, Bernie, etc) who doesn't have our best interest at heart. they are filled with voters like Campbell who are not only snobbish (believing) themselves to be Better than others, they also have this slave like devotion to the party.

And all they have is raw hate for anyone who isn't also a slave to the Democrat party. It's brought this country down to a level of nothing but hate, division and we'll never be United ever again. and it is because of them and that party of snakes who spews nothing nice about anyone from the other party (even the citizens who are Republican, Independent, etc) in this country

Last edited:
I made this statement a little bit ago, that the problems with the Democrat party. besides they are now filled with snakes (Obama, Hillary, Bernie, etc) who doesn't have our best interest at heart. they are filled with voters like Campbell who are not only snobbish (believing) themselves to be Better than others, they also have this slave like devotion to the party.

And all they have is raw hate for anyone who isn't also a slave to the Democrat party. It's brought this country down to a level of nothing but hate, division and we'll never be United ever again. and it is because of them and that party of snakes who spews nothing nice about anyone from the other party (even the citizens who are Republican, Independent, etc) in this country

Something must be going right for us......we've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. I'll "Double Dog Guarantee" your fat ass that after the one this year it will be six of the last seven!

My Advice.......Learn To Say, "Madame President"

You don't hate Hillary, the Democrats, and Liberals, Staphanie?

^ But Staphanie doesn't hate.

"who doesn't have our best interest at heart."

you must be one of the wealthy.

Bet someone on his staff got fired today for not prepping him properly

Who gives a shit about being a very nice person. During my lifetime they seem to finish last......'course I'm just 81

But then you'd be calling 2 billion Christians stupid for placing Jesus fallaciously in Zech 12:10
whereby it's clearly talking of 2 seperate people, one pierced yet they mourn for another=they would be admitting people confuse the many christs and are worshiping & mourning the wrong one..D'oh!

He has drawn new attention by referring to second Corinthians as two Corinthians. I'll bet that peckerwood can't make a decent discussion of the Trinity.

The "trinity" is a totally false doctrine invented by the secret occult society that took the failed jewish messiah concept and adapted it to the more well known Mithra myth. It is hilarious the MSM and anyone would make a distinction between "second" and "two" when they are clueless as to the content of the mythology.

The "trinity" is a totally false doctrine invented by the secret occult society that took the failed jewish messiah concept and adapted it to the more well known Mithra myth. It is hilarious the MSM and anyone would make a distinction between "second" and "two" when they are clueless as to the content of the mythology.

I agree. It's all ancient god worship anyway. When my generation is dead......before very long, all religion will be on it's way out. Young people today have more sense than to believe fairy tales written by sheep and camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat.

Forum List

Back