Loading Up The Bud Light Truck

Right now we are seeing righty boycotts. There have been numerous lefty boycotts, they're just not currently in the news. However, the lefty boycott I enjoyed the most is when they tried to put Chick-Fil-A out of business but it wound up causing much increased business instead, with them running out of chicken in several locations.

It does seem that you all on the right are far better at this boycott thing.

Congrats! Something to be proud of! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It does seem that you all on the right are far better at this boycott thing.

Congrats! Something to be proud of! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, I have to admit, the left are very stupid when it comes to boycotts. The right are much better at it. But, if the left want to take boycotts off the table then they should take them off the table. Over the last many years, the left have had this mentality that they can punch whomever they want and yet arrogantly think that the other side shouldn't be allowed to punch back.

It is good to see you laughing at someone losing their livelihood due to the pure hate you all feel for anyone different than you.
Bud Lite broke the first rule of advertising for a company who owns the lions share of the market. Don’t alienate your customer base in your effort to grow your market share. Especially if the portion of the market share you’re targeting makes up a minuscule percentage of the market.

Dylan Mulvaney is a polarizing figure. He just is. Bud Lite thought they could virtual signal to a tiny percentage of the market using him without breaking that rule. They were wrong. Mulvaney didn’t help with his commercial. They are paying the price. Had BL not used Mulvaney and/or Mulvaneys ad wasn’t so bad I don’t think this is an issue.

Can you point to any left boycott threads on here?

Are you kidding? That is all you creeps ever talk about. You just spent a MONTH celebrating Fox News paying out a settlement in the hopes of crushing them, the ultimate boycott. You spent eight years trying to doxx, ban and boycott anyone and everything remotely connected to Trump. You idiots tried to boycott a third of society just for not trusting an untrustworthy vaccine.

Bud Lite broke the first rule of advertising for a company who owns the lions share of the market. Don’t alienate your customer base in your effort to grow your market share. Especially if the portion of the market share you’re targeting makes up a minuscule percentage of the market.

Dylan Mulvaney is a polarizing figure. He just is. Bud Lite thought they could virtual signal to a tiny percentage of the market using him without breaking that rule. They were wrong. Mulvaney didn’t help with his commercial. They are paying the price. Had BL not used Mulvaney and/or Mulvaneys ad wasn’t so bad I don’t think this is an issue.

Yes, I agree that Bud Light clearly did not appreciate the amount of hate in this country that people have for those that are different than them.

Shame on them.

So, just to summarize, you are against boycotts from both sides, right?

I have never really understood the whole group organized boycott thing.

I buy what I wish to buy, I cannot concern myself with what anyone else thinks about it.

I guess this is the result of not being in a tribe like you all.

There is a liquor store fairly close to where I work. I just drove by it on the way to work and there was a huge Bud Light semi-truck in the parking lot and their driver was loading a huge amount of product from the liquor store back onto the truck, not the other way around. Made me laugh.
Bud has decided to repurchase their product (Bud Light) after their idiotic marketing scheme ruined the brand. I’ll give the AB company a tip of the cap for at least demonstrating that much integrity.

Transsexual perverts are hurting the nation because of their selfish lust to be normal... perversion is abnormal and always will be.... that's not to say they shouldn't be allowed to live as they want..... but their lifestyle should not be sold to minors.... it sickens me that a famous beer brand has come crashing down over this fad....
Look at Disney... they are still under water....
Corporations need to stop promoting children to managerial positions... Twitter and fakebook are not America Anheuser Busch...

Yes, I agree that Bud Light clearly did not appreciate the amount of hate in this country that people have for those that are different than them.

You must mean like the hate shown by the Left for years for people different from them like:
  1. Conservatives.
  2. Gun owners.
  3. The religious.
  4. Meat eaters.
  5. People not trusting the mRNA vax.
  6. Patriots.
  7. Constitutionalists.
  8. Pro-life.
You mean hate like that.

You must mean like the hate shown by the Left for years for people different from them like:
  1. Conservatives.
  2. Gun owners.
  3. The religious.
  4. Meat eaters.
  5. People not trusting the mRNA vax.
  6. Patriots.
  7. Pro-life.
You mean hate like that.

Yep, thanks again for showing there is no difference between the two sides!

Forum List

Back