Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

Translation: I got my ass kicked by a girl, so I'm gonna hide in my room like a little baby.

:lmao::rofl:

Bigreb is a girl? I just can't tell around here...

But OK Einstein -- explain what part of the statement "One can be pro gun and pro gun control" refers to anything in the fucking world about "rights", or "privileges", or "perquisites", or "allowances", or "birthrights", or "grants" or "entitlements bestowed by Jesus Christ on a fucking bicycle".

Ya dense dumb shit. Didn't read the thread did you? Duh...

Go ahead - where is it? Explain it or go "hide in your room like a little baby". Start the clock.

This oughta be good. :popcorn:

Hey Moron, you put Si Modo on ignore, and yes, she is a girl.

Learn how to read nested quotes before calling someone a "dumb shit", Moron.

My god, take me now lord... :bang3:

Bull. Shit. This isn't Si Modo's exchange -- Palladin-boy brough this up (right here). Try reading before piling on when you have no idea what you're babbling about.

Unbelievable.

Si Modo's on ignore for entirely unrelated reasons. Not that that's a damn bit of your fucking business. Actually reading back it looks like Si Modo butted in without reading the background just as you did. But she didn't bring up the red herring. Palladin did that. She's a bystander.

I'll accept your apology. Soon.

What the hell is a "nested quote"?

Last edited:
No one has a right to drive a car it's a privilege, some people are just clueless.

::::wwwwhhhooooooooooshhhhh::::

That was the point, sailing over your head.
Maybe you can still catch it.

Which clause in the Constitution says:

"A well regulated freeway, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and drive automobiles, shall not be infringed."

I can't find that one.

:lol: I missed that this morning
Good to see not everyone is illiterate.

Last edited:
:lmao::rofl:

Bigreb is a girl? I just can't tell around here...

But OK Einstein -- explain what part of the statement "One can be pro gun and pro gun control" refers to anything in the fucking world about "rights", or "privileges", or "perquisites", or "allowances", or "birthrights", or "grants" or "entitlements bestowed by Jesus Christ on a fucking bicycle".

Ya dense dumb shit. Didn't read the thread did you? Duh...

Go ahead - where is it? Explain it or go "hide in your room like a little baby". Start the clock.

This oughta be good. :popcorn:

Bull. Shit. This isn't Si Modo's exchange -- Palladin-boy brough this up (right here). Try reading before piling on when you have no idea what you're babbling about.

Unbelievable.

Si Modo's on ignore for entirely unrelated reasons. Not that that's a damn bit of your fucking business. Actually reading back it looks like Si Modo butted in without reading the background just as you did. But she didn't bring up the red herring. Palladin did that. She's a bystander.

God damn, you really ARE a Moron.

density_meter.jpg

And exactly what part of the sentence "One can be pro gun and pro gun control" refers to either one???

Somebody help me out here- is this normal? Are people on this board really this dense? Or is it just infected by trolls lately?
Well, I was responding to you - to what YOU said. If you haven't the capacity to understand the difference between a right and a privilege, I don't know what else to say, except that you may need to repeat 8th grade.

Obviously you're too self-absorbed to hear anything anyone else says (the fallacy of what you're ignoring is right in the text you quoted -- again), so you're going on the Ignore list as a complete waste of time. That will clean up a lot for me. I suppose most of the board already took that step but I'm new here, so off you go.

See if you can acquire a life while you're in there because you won't have Pogo to nip at the heels of any more.

And good riddance.

You put Si on ignore because you couldn't win against her, then turned around and try to say you thought she was bigreb? Is being that stupid painful?

And to further your stupid, you don't know what nested quotes are? Even TM knows that, and she eats paint chips for breakfast.

Unbelievable.

Well, I was responding to you - to what YOU said. If you haven't the capacity to understand the difference between a right and a privilege, I don't know what else to say, except that you may need to repeat 8th grade.

Obviously you're too self-absorbed to hear anything anyone else says (the fallacy of what you're ignoring is right in the text you quoted -- again), so you're going on the Ignore list as a complete waste of time. That will clean up a lot for me. I suppose most of the board already took that step but I'm new here, so off you go.

See if you can acquire a life while you're in there because you won't have Pogo to nip at the heels of any more.

And good riddance.

You put Si on ignore because you couldn't win against her, then turned around and try to say you thought she was bigreb? Is being that stupid painful?

And to further your stupid, you don't know what nested quotes are? Even TM knows that, and she eats paint chips for breakfast.

I don't know what the fuck a "TM" is either but I know you're illiterate if you can't even read the link I gave you and see who wrote the damn post. As in "dumb as a...".

Go learn to read English. Get back to me when you do and I'll explain once again in little tiny words how Si Modo simply butted in on an already-existing exchange without bothering to go see what it was -- exactly as you just did, which makes me suspect you're the same person with another handle -- and dug herself in the same hole.

But the perpetrator of dumbfuckity was Bigreb. What he did was too mindless even for her.

Some of y'all have this affliction of jumping in to other people's exchanges without understanding them. That's how you get yourselves in this hole. Now stop hijacking the thread and go butt somewhere else.

Unbelievable.

And good riddance.

I don't know what the fuck a "TM" is either but I know you're illiterate if you can't even read the link I gave you and see who wrote the damn post. As in "dumb as a...".

Go learn to read English. Get back to me when you do and I'll explain once again in little tiny words how Si Modo simply butted in on an already-existing exchange without bothering to go see what it was -- exactly as you just did, which makes me suspect you're the same person with another handle -- and dug herself in the same hole.

But the perpetrator of dumbfuckity was Bigreb. What he did was too mindless even for her.

Some of y'all have this affliction of jumping in to other people's exchanges without understanding them. That's how you get yourselves in this hole. Now stop hijacking the thread and go butt somewhere else.

Shit stain Si has completely kicked your ass, Do not fuck with me or I will come in for the kill. Right now you're so fucked in the head you didn't even realize you were talking to Si.

Unbelievable.

And good riddance.

Translation: Boo hoo, I'm getting my butt kicked again, so I'll make a false sock accusation to try to score a "win".

Shit stain Si has completely kicked your ass, Do not fuck with me or I will come in for the kill.

"Shit stain Si"?? :lmao: -- this is your error, Palladin-boy. I just linked it. It ain't going away.

oooh- What chew gone do, Homer? Get my ass out da state, like you did yeseterday??
:rofl:
Freaking retread.

Shit stain Si has completely kicked your ass, Do not fuck with me or I will come in for the kill.

"Shit stain Si"?? :lmao: -- this is your error, Palladin-boy. I just linked it. It ain't going away.

oooh- What chew gone do, Homer? Get my ass out da state, like you did yeseterday??
:rofl:
Freaking retread.

What is fucking retarded that you can't comprehend who is talking to who and what you are talking too. GOT THAT SHIT STAIN?

So the gun isndustry is profiteering off of the Sandy Hook tragedy?
Even doubling the price.

The NRA & gun owners were silent after Sandy Hook. It's the Democrapper gun grabbing nuts who driving record gun sales & profits.

Yes. So everyone go out and buy up the store. But if we changed the laws tomorrow maybe Monday when so 20 year old dumb fuck full of meds decides to shoot up some crowded area he might just have to steal a gun from one of you or buy it black market or use a less deadly weapon, or maybe, just maybe, he will decide it is not such an easy task to take out twenty of his fellow citizens some sunny afternoon.

I win!!!

Pogo said:
Hi, you have received -30 reputation points from Pogo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck off, troll. You\'re on ignore too.

Regards,
Pogo

Note: This is an automated message.

:lmao:

So each spent about 60 cents each?

ONE million in sales in one day at one store
And 40 million dollars in two days from one manufacture

We buy $330 billion annually in apparel. $50 million in sales of anything is far from a majority voting with its pocketbook.

Get real.

You really don't understand the implications here.
One independently owned gun store does not equate a box store chain retailer that sales many products.

What is fucking retarded that you can't comprehend who is talking to who and what you are talking too. GOT THAT SHIT STAIN?

Here's what is not going away:
One can be pro gun and pro gun control.

I hope that does not vapor lock any binary thinker brains.

oh that's right the low information people.

Do you drive a car? Is there a license plate on it? That's car control. Duh.

No one has a right to drive a car it's a privilege, some people are just clueless.

Now -- what ... part .... of .....
"One can be pro gun and pro gun control" (you OK? Need some water?)
... says... anything... about... rights... or.... privileges?

Where is it mentioned? Where?
Do I need to translate this to Dumbfuckese?

Meanwhile, if the functional retards want to run up their credit cards because they have the IQs of rabbits and cannot separate a possible ban on the future sale of certain types of weapons and that of gun-grabbing, gun-banning, Obama done up an said we ain't gonna have no guns, then more power to them.

Spend like it's fucking armageddon you drooling idiots. Have a ball.

I went to Bass Pro in Springfield today, and it was as busy as I have ever seen it...damn near standing room only.

Forum List

Back