Local Racist FauxNews Personalities Toss Fruits at a Black Man - Treating Him Like a Circus Gorilla

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
He is a Harlem Globetrotter basketball minstrel entertainer, and six months ago he did a promo spot at the Birmingham, Alabama Faux News. Now, he claims he was being exploited by the racist newsies.
Harlem Globetrotter Demands Apology After TV Anchors Throw Banana At Him on Live Television

At the end of the article The Root "reporter"makes a threat against the newsies.
Mickey Ferguson and Clare Huddleston the Black community is officially on your head. I strongly suggest you apologize to this man on-air at your earliest convenience, otherwise, this won’t end well for you.

And that’s that on that.

He is a Harlem Globetrotter basketball minstrel entertainer, and six months ago he did a promo spot at the Birmingham, Alabama Faux News. Now, he claims he was being exploited by the racist newsies.
Harlem Globetrotter Demands Apology After TV Anchors Throw Banana At Him on Live Television

At the end of the article The Root "reporter"makes a threat against the newsies.
Mickey Ferguson and Clare Huddleston the Black community is officially on your head. I strongly suggest you apologize to this man on-air at your earliest convenience, otherwise, this won’t end well for you.

And that’s that on that.
He was in Trump country so that explains the mentality. Now get ready for the ..we don't feel it was racist in anyway due to the fact we threw tangerines too. They know damn well what they were doing.

And that’s that on that.
Sounds like another Jessie Smollette case again.

He was in Trump country so that explains the mentality. Now get ready for the ..we don't feel it was racist in anyway due to the fact we threw tangerines too. They know damn well what they were doing.
Yeah, we have to be extra careful with Black people - why did they have fruit and not some extra basketballs???

Sounds like another Jessie Smollette case again.
No this is different - Smollette conspired the attack. This appears to be an accidental slight. There was a bowl of fruit, probably breakfast snacking for the talent, and the women were more inclined to participate in the little game of catch by throwing the fruit rather than the basketballs, if there were any basketballs available.

And that’s that on that.
Guilty until proven Innocent! The modern inquisition grows larger and larger. We are going to get to the point no one will smile walking down the street anymore. Look at the old Soviet Union photos of people. There is no way we will have a productive society if this keeps up. There will be no reason for it if there is no happiness.

And that’s that on that.
Nobody gives a crap about stories like this.

Could be there just happend to be a bowl of fruit on someone's desk and not thinking what they were doing just as a joke began throwing things at him.....lest we forget the harlem globetrotters is a comedy act to begin with.....the anchors undoubtedly just got caught up in the comedy of the moment.....not thinking at all that what they were doing would be taken seriously or seen as offensive.

I am sure that was not their intention.

Guilty until proven Innocent! The modern inquisition grows larger and larger. We are going to get to the point no one will smile walking down the street anymore. Look at the old Soviet Union photos of people. There is no way we will have a productive society if this keeps up. There will be no reason for it if there is no happiness.
Not bad. Tranquility - "domestic tranquility" is in the preamble. We are askew of the approach to domestic tranquility.

The problem is the government is improperly organized to approach domestic tranquility.

Could be there just happend to be a bowl of fruit on someone's desk and not thinking what they were doing just as a joke began throwing things at him.....lest we forget the harlem globetrotters is a comedy act to begin with.....the anchors undoubtedly just got caught up in the comedy of the moment.....not thinking at all that what they were doing would be taken seriously or seen as offensive.

I am sure that was not their intention.
That's what I thought, and I replied that to someone elses response. There was probably a bowl of fruit for the talent.

So this fuckin’ dope struggled for months whether or not to bring his story to the public? His story the public saw on live TV? Saw him smiling and laughing while horsing around with the two white fellows on the set. The public saw you but thanks for struggling to show them your true color.

Forum List

Back