Local To Me: Police Shoot Wrong Man, In Black Friday Shooting...

Update: turns out the guy was a Vet, and police issued no orders before shooting him in the face, and denying him medical treatment...
Police ā€˜saw young black man with a gunā€™ and shot him, father says after Galleria police killing
representing the family
father says
the father and the attorney representing the ''victim'' said this
they would not be unbiased :rolleyes-41:

and Mike Brown had his hands up
AND his friend/witnesses said blah blah blah which were found to be lies
I'll wait for credible evidence, not this
this is your typical MSM CRAP = no evidence
fool me/you once.......
along with this pic
MQSDA6JJTNCKJEKEBBKNWEV4V4.jpg
You donā€™t believe the members of the police department who killed him? Thatā€™s odd. They say they killed the wrong man; and you donā€™t believe them... Any particular reason you imagine they claim responsibility for this?
but they didn't say if it was justifiable or not
I wait for the evidence before I go burning/looting/lynching

Update: turns out the guy was a Vet, and police issued no orders before shooting him in the face, and denying him medical treatment...
Police ā€˜saw young black man with a gunā€™ and shot him, father says after Galleria police killing
representing the family
father says

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic
You donā€™t believe the members of the police department who killed him? Thatā€™s odd. They say they killed the wrong man; and you donā€™t believe them... Any particular reason you imagine they claim responsibility for this?
A person can ā€œjustifyā€ anything that they donā€™t want to take responsibility for...

representing the family
father says

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic
A person can ā€œjustifyā€ anything that they donā€™t want to take responsibility for...
so you are like the nazis--guilty without any evidence/without a trial...
??

representing the family
father says

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic
??
How is confessing that you mistakenly shot the wrong man, not considered evidence?

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic
??
How is confessing that you mistakenly shot the wrong man, not considered evidence?
that doesn't mean it was unjustifiable
......I remember an off duty cop was struggling with a thug with a gun and the police shot the cop...etc.....these are NOT TV shows
...these are dynamic situations--NOT TV
so, answer the question:
are you like the nazis and think guilty before proven innocent?/guilty without a trial?

??
......I remember an off duty cop was struggling with a thug with a gun and the police shot the cop...etc.....these are NOT TV shows
so, answer the question:
are you like the nazis and think guilty before proven innocent?/guilty without a trial?
Your question is retarded, and meant to deflect. Iā€™ll leave you to your Leftist tantrums, regarding ā€œNazisā€ every time your opinion is opposed. Dynamics are pointless when there is a two tier justice system. Had it been Joe Public the CCWā€™r; who rounded a corner, and without a word blew a mans brains out... You wouldnā€™t even be muttering empty catch phrases like ā€œdynamicā€ let alone spend time trying to build a case in his defense....

??
so, answer the question:
Your question is retarded, and meant to deflect. Iā€™ll leave you to your Leftist tantrums, regarding ā€œNazisā€ every time your opinion is opposed. Dynamics are pointless when there is a two tier justice system. Had it been Joe Public the CCWā€™r; who rounded a corner, and without a word blew a mans brains out... You wouldnā€™t even be muttering empty catch phrases like ā€œdynamicā€ let alone spend time trying to build a case in his defense....
coward
you won't answer the sensible/relevant question
you're afraid to answer it
you screwed up and I pointed it out and now you know you are beat

??
so, answer the question:
coward
Now you double down on name calling. Tsk.Tsk... Your position is more fragile than I realized.... Beat? Youā€™re hilarious; did you really believe you were in contest with me? Silly... It is your principles, or lack thereof which are taking a beating. But do tantrum on. I find it amusing.

??
so, answer the question:
coward
Now you double down on name calling. Tsk.Tsk... Your position is more fragile than I realized.... Beat? Youā€™re hilarious; did you really believe you were in contest with me? Silly... It is your principles, or lack thereof which are taking a beating. But do tantrum on. I find it amusing.
too late
....you did not answer the simple/relevant/etc question because you know you are wrong

so, answer the question:
coward
too late
....you did not answer the simple/relevant/etc question because you know you are wrong
There is no timer. So ā€œlateā€ has nothing to do with it. You crack me up. Just like the other leftist bots here... You make sweeping proclamations, and deem yourself victorious as though you yourself were the judge of the merit of ones arguments. The funniest part is where you believe your own delusion.

so, answer the question:
coward
too late
There is no timer. So ā€œlateā€ has nothing to do with it. You crack me up. Just like the other leftist bots here... You make sweeping proclamations, and deem yourself victorious as though you yourself were the judge of the merit of ones arguments. The funniest part is where you believe your own delusion.
too late
afraid to answer the question
plain and simple

representing the family
father says

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic

Let me begin by saying how much I dislike agreeing with Vastator on this issue. Even in the slightest. Especially since he shares many of the same views with you. I donā€™t know if this is an awakening on his part, or you being your usual combative self, but either way, I donā€™t like it.

I must admit, you wanting to wait for information, or evidence, before jumping to conclusion is laughable. Considering that anytime a Black person cuts off a White in traffic youā€™re on here screaming about how the Blacks have all the trouble coming to them because of their criminal nature etc.

Unsurprising, you find there is nothing wrong with an innocent, legally armed, citizen getting shot down for trying to help people escape the shooter. Now, we donā€™t have the police side of it, but we do have a long history of what the police do when they have evidence. They rush that evidence out to show that the shooting was justified, thus taking the wind out of the sails of those who would otherwise rally support to protest. Instead, they are sitting on any video, and not briefing the press on what the initial investigation has discovered. That usually means that the cops donā€™t look too good in the situation. Especially if they did stop a Nurse from providing first aid to the victim of their mistake.

Now, weā€™re all dancing around the subject, but we all know that the cops arenā€™t going to be charged. No way in hell. Not unless the video clearly shows the victim waving his hands, with his gun in his belt, trying to get the targets away from the shooter. In that case, if the police rolled up, and without warning fired, then they might face some official misconduct charges. But it is more likely that theyā€™ll be fired, or resign, and take a job with another department.

Itā€™s one of the reasons I never call the cops about anything I donā€™t absolutely have to. One example, and about the only time Iā€™ve called the cops in the last decade, was to report that I had been in a minor fender bender and give my location for the police report. Even then, I was wary, because I was armed at that time. I presented the officer with my CCW, and followed his instructions. But that was a daylight calm incident where everyone was behaving calmly, and even then I was concerned that the cop might overreact.

The times, they are a changing, and the standards for the police use of force, are going to be changing too, tightening down, becoming more restrictive. And that will probably upset you to no end. Since it may mean fewer innocent black people dead.

representing the family
father says

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic

Let me begin by saying how much I dislike agreeing with Vastator on this issue. Even in the slightest. Especially since he shares many of the same views with you. I donā€™t know if this is an awakening on his part, or you being your usual combative self, but either way, I donā€™t like it.

I must admit, you wanting to wait for information, or evidence, before jumping to conclusion is laughable. Considering that anytime a Black person cuts off a White in traffic youā€™re on here screaming about how the Blacks have all the trouble coming to them because of their criminal nature etc.

Unsurprising, you find there is nothing wrong with an innocent, legally armed, citizen getting shot down for trying to help people escape the shooter. Now, we donā€™t have the police side of it, but we do have a long history of what the police do when they have evidence. They rush that evidence out to show that the shooting was justified, thus taking the wind out of the sails of those who would otherwise rally support to protest. Instead, they are sitting on any video, and not briefing the press on what the initial investigation has discovered. That usually means that the cops donā€™t look too good in the situation. Especially if they did stop a Nurse from providing first aid to the victim of their mistake.

Now, weā€™re all dancing around the subject, but we all know that the cops arenā€™t going to be charged. No way in hell. Not unless the video clearly shows the victim waving his hands, with his gun in his belt, trying to get the targets away from the shooter. In that case, if the police rolled up, and without warning fired, then they might face some official misconduct charges. But it is more likely that theyā€™ll be fired, or resign, and take a job with another department.

Itā€™s one of the reasons I never call the cops about anything I donā€™t absolutely have to. One example, and about the only time Iā€™ve called the cops in the last decade, was to report that I had been in a minor fender bender and give my location for the police report. Even then, I was wary, because I was armed at that time. I presented the officer with my CCW, and followed his instructions. But that was a daylight calm incident where everyone was behaving calmly, and even then I was concerned that the cop might overreact.

The times, they are a changing, and the standards for the police use of force, are going to be changing too, tightening down, becoming more restrictive. And that will probably upset you to no end. Since it may mean fewer innocent black people dead.
......black cutting off a white = stupid shit--has nothing to do with this and not even CLOSE to comparable

I ask you, so people/cops should be guilty without a trail/charged without evidence?

representing the family
father says

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic

.....most of the cop shootings have been justified by courts that have a lot more information/evidence than you or Vastator
cops shooting innocent people is rare

representing the family
father says

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic

......black cutting off a white = stupid shit--has nothing to do with this and not even CLOSE to comparable

I ask you, so people/cops should be guilty without a trail/charged without evidence?

Why not, you demand the same of every black that is accused of any crime at all.

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic

Why not, you demand the same of every black that is accused of any crime at all.
so you think people should be guilty without a trial --ok --got it
how nice and American

representing the family
father says

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic

Youā€™re missing the point. If the man who killed the innocent man werenā€™t a cop. There ā€œWOULDā€ be a trial. Being that the shooter was a cop... There likely never will be. It will be mostly handled behind closed doors, and adjudicated in house. Thatā€™s the problem!

representing the family
father says

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic

.....most of the cop shootings have been justified by courts that have a lot more information/evidence than you or Vastator
cops shooting innocent people is rare
Why does it matter to you so much that the shooter was a cop. Heā€™s a fellow citizen just like the rest of us. You believe in multiple standards of law?

fool me/you once.......
along with this pic

got it--guilty without a trial/etc
and the COPS are the bad guys......??!!!!! :rolleyes-41:
I just watched Hang em High where they hang an innocent man
maxresdefault.jpg

got it--guilty without a trial/etc
and the COPS are the bad guys......??!!!!! :rolleyes-41:
I just watched Hang em High where they hang an innocent man
maxresdefault.jpg

And what a travesty that was eh? But a black man shot down for what? Who cares right?

Forum List

Back