Lockdowns on the way back for the election?

Yeah I saw that. Covid is increasing too. Three new strains and immunities are wearing out. I thought the same thing you did. Masks and lockdowns to keep Heels Up out of the spotlight.
I actually just got Covid a couple weeks ago, and I'd had it 1 time before.

It was bad. No after cough this time and my lungs are pretty good, so there's that. The fever was bad, though.

It was bad. No after cough this time and my lungs are pretty good, so there's that. The fever was bad, though.
bro you know that the pcr tests were NEVER calibrated for that shit right? you could have anything. Like god forbid, THE COMMON COLD! or perhaps the long forgotten flu?
tumblr_0cfde26256f4f78ab57fb409976c3cfd_5b4919b5_1280.jpg

We got it the first year Dec19 and Jan20. The wife was really bad. We recovered and got it again in the fall, different strain, but we've been really healthy ever since---knock on wood.

Just today I heard an enemy news break on the radio talking about Mpox.... Mpox?... what the fuck is that?... all of a sudden we are removing the word Monkey?....
Do not ever forget... the media is your enemy.... why this has happened I do not know but we have no honest media anymore....

Forum List

Back