🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lois Lerner emails

Do you think they would have let the inspector general find those emails if there was something to hide?

By your question it seems that you think they would NOT have let the IG find the emails if there WAS something to hide. And yet you support this administration?

Excellent!

When they show that Learner wasn't working with the President to scrutinize conservative 501c4 groups as Issa has claimed, will Issa apologize?

So glad the Dog and Pony shows and pontifications of the Right wing Congress critters is nearing the end on the missing Lerner email scandal...

they've got them, now show us what you got!

PUT UP, OR SHUT UP time!!!

I don't believe Congressman Issa has ever directly accused the President of being directly involved, perhaps you could prove me wrong there.

I hope that Congressman Issa's committee gets ALL of the information they have asked for, and the information shows that the IRS was fair in their determination of who they went after (both in determining status and who they went after for audits)...but so far the preponderence of the evidence shows that someone, or some people, in the decision making tree at the IRS used their influence to punish conservative voices.

Now let me reverse the question. If these emails continue to show a concerted effort by Lerner and others to punish conservative voices, will you support punishing her, and any politician/political hack who was involved in these efforts?

Do you think they would have let the inspector general find those emails if there was something to hide?

By your question it seems that you think they would NOT have let the IG find the emails if there WAS something to hide. And yet you support this administration?

Excellent!

When they show that Learner wasn't working with the President to scrutinize conservative 501c4 groups as Issa has claimed, will Issa apologize?

So glad the Dog and Pony shows and pontifications of the Right wing Congress critters is nearing the end on the missing Lerner email scandal...

they've got them, now show us what you got!

PUT UP, OR SHUT UP time!!!

I don't believe Congressman Issa has ever directly accused the President of being directly involved, perhaps you could prove me wrong there.

I hope that Congressman Issa's committee gets ALL of the information they have asked for, and the information shows that the IRS was fair in their determination of who they went after (both in determining status and who they went after for audits)...but so far the preponderence of the evidence shows that someone, or some people, in the decision making tree at the IRS used their influence to punish conservative voices.

Now let me reverse the question. If these emails continue to show a concerted effort by Lerner and others to punish conservative voices, will you support punishing her, and any politician/political hack who was involved in these efforts?
I am assuming that you have not done due diligence or your homework on this..the whole Dog and Pony shows by Issa and others has been about trying to find a way to connect Lois Learner's actions to the President....that has been the sole reason for searching for the missing emails from the hard drive crashes....

I have seen absolutely nothing connecting the President in the 100,000 pieces of subpena information that they have gathered and don't expect to see any in these crashed emails either.

and from all of the the emails and other information gathered, I have seen nothing that shows Lerner doing anything more than what her job REQUIRED her to do.

She did not JUST scrutinize conservative tea party 501C4's, though they were the majority of who were scrutinized and JUSTLY SO.... they should NOT have gotten this 501c4 status in the first place and this dog and pony show by republicans was merely to STOP HER from doing her job and not allow these groups from both conservatives and liberals be approved if they were not PRIMARILY CHARITY GROUPS, but instead these political groups ALL got away with murder...and they got to HIDE who their donors were, and they got to take a tax deduction for Chris's sake, as if they were charities giving to the homeless, when they primarily were and still are political groups...

You've been had, and are pawns in their scheme to BREAK THE LAW.

that's what I think and I KNOW, from all of my research.

So what? They can find all the incriminating evidence there is - and STILL nothing will be done to "punish" her! At most, she'll be offered a choice of retiring at full benefits.

So much for "justice".

And will the organizations she and her cohorts screwed over get any justice?

Don't count on it!

Forum List

Back