LOL, a young woman killed by lion. Rolled down the window......LOL!!!

The woman was riding in the passenger seat of an SUV taking photos when a lion jumped through the open window and mauled her, Johannesburg's Eye Witness News reports. The driver, a tour guide, was injured while trying to rescue the woman.

"They had their windows all the way down, which is strictly against policy," Scott Simpson, assistant operations manager at Lion Park told the Associated Press. "The lion bit the lady through the window."

------------------------------

darwinism.jpg

What an idiot. She left her window all the way down and attacted a carnivore. An apex predator. What a fucking idiot.

People are brainless.

I think it is pretty funny. Yeah, I am a bit sick. I did laugh when I read the story though. True story.

Its unfortunate but those visitors were in lion territory. As long as the park gave clear warnings about safety...I don't think they are at fault. They aren't babysitters. People get careless, take risks and a tragedy happens.
I think it was on Animal Planet, they had a few stories about people owning large cats. They are beautiful animals but how stupid can people be.
Every person except for one eventually got killed by their wild cuddle cats and the woman who didn't get killed had like 200 stitches when her panther grabbed her by the head
Its really unfair to the animal. Life in a cage, a house?:cuckoo:
Human arrogance to think we should be "at one" with all creatures.

The woman was riding in the passenger seat of an SUV taking photos when a lion jumped through the open window and mauled her, Johannesburg's Eye Witness News reports. The driver, a tour guide, was injured while trying to rescue the woman.

"They had their windows all the way down, which is strictly against policy," Scott Simpson, assistant operations manager at Lion Park told the Associated Press. "The lion bit the lady through the window."

darwinism.jpg
maybe the lion had a rare eye disease where almost everything he/she sees resembles a surf/turf dinner?

darwinism.jpg
if it was Micheal Moore who was in that car, the Lion would of been declared a hero and nominee for Man of The Year.

darwinism.jpg
maybe the lion had a rare eye disease where almost everything he/she sees resembles a surf/turf dinner?
In other words, normal vision.

There are a lot of stupid people out there. Some are even here where we get to roll down our cyber windows and watch their antics. :lol:

Too bad she had to die over her idiocy, but i am glad they refuse to put the lion down. It saw lunch and went for it.

darwinism.jpg
In other words, normal vision.
if it was Al Sharpton that was eaten, they would of left Al there and rushed the lion to the hospital for food poisoning.

Forum List

Back