Lol...another lefty myth busted

NYC teachers want to stop the mandate.

Tons of Trump supporters in NYC and among teachers......said no one ever

Oh and I think you need a college degree to be a teacher.....so the hick uneducated narrative bites the dust
When the issue is divided by levels of education of the respondents, Ph. D.s are the most hesitant to take the vaccine.

Yeah, I'm a fascist for stating the facts. :auiqs.jpg:

I am correcting Fox News's usual sloppy reporting.

Two of the four applicants are paraprofessionals. They are not teachers. They are teacher assistants. To be a paraprofessional, you only need an Associate's Degree.
What about the tens of thousands of HC workers about to lose their jobs over the tyrannical vax mandate? Is this acceptable in your mind in the land of the free and home of the Bill of Rights?

What about the tens of thousands of HC workers about to lose their jobs over the tyrannical vax mandate? Is this acceptable in your mind in the land of the free and home of the Bill of Rights?
What about them?

What about the millions of HC workers that can be exposed to covid, their rights end, where yours begins?

They have choices, get the vaccine or get tested every week.

NYC teachers want to stop the mandate.

Tons of Trump supporters in NYC and among teachers......said no one ever

Oh and I think you need a college degree to be a teacher.....so the hick uneducated narrative bites the dust

are you sure 4 people can bust a myth?

would they not be considered the exception to the rule?

In the land of the free and home of the Bill of Rights a private company has the freedom and the right to make rules of employment.

What about them?

What about the millions of HC workers that can be exposed to covid, their rights end, where yours begins?

They have choices, get the vaccine or get tested every week.
What? That makes no sense. Do you understand government force?

In the land of the free and home of the Bill of Rights a private company has the freedom and the right to make rules of employment.
No. Not when they use force to coerce employees with either get the vax or get fired. It’s unamerican, if you really believe the shit we were told in grade school.

No. Not when they use force to coerce employees with either get the vax or get fired. It’s unamerican, if you really believe the shit we were told in grade school.

Actually it is the American way, follow the rules at work or get fired. Been that way since the start.

What? That makes no sense. Do you understand government force?
So, the government also says, and most companies agree, that you can't smoke in their building.
Why are you whining about that?

At least we thought that was the case.

The businesses are not making this 'rule of employment.' The government is forcing it on them. So, apparently, no. In the land of the free and the home of the bill of rights a private company DOES NOT HAVE the right to make the rules of employment.

But they damn well should.

BS you can get tested every week, instead.
Grade school?

Children must be vaccinated before attending one, or you can be homeschooled.
People have choices.

The businesses are not making this 'rule of employment.' The government is forcing it on them. So, apparently, no. In the land of the free and the home of the bill of rights a private company DOES NOT HAVE the right to make the rules of employment.

As I said in a different thread, I think the Govt mandate will get shot down in court as it should be, but the right of the company to choose to mandate it will be upheld.

A great number of companies were mandating it before Biden did what he did. Every hospital in our area made it mandatory before the Govt threatened them.

BS you can get tested every week, instead.
Grade school?

Children must be vaccinated before attending one, or you can be homeschooled.
People have choices.
We are watching our rights destroyed and you’re fine with it. You might read history to understand where this is going.

Americans used to understand individual liberty and it’s importance. Now many know nothing about it, including you.

BS, companies have health and safety regulations enforced by the government that they must adhere to, the companies can't make up their own rules.

As I said in a different thread, I think the Govt mandate will get shot down in court as it should be, but the right of the company to choose to mandate it will be upheld.

A great number of companies were mandating it before Biden did what he did. Every hospital in our area made it mandatory before the Govt threatened them.
Yeah let’s mandate an experimental vaccine to be dispensed by private companies making enormous profits, with a long history of fines and penalties for wrongdoing, from an industry responsible for millions of American deaths, with full governmental indemnity, from an industry that has captured our government, MSM, doctors, and the scientific community.

DO YOU SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS?

Yeah let’s mandate an experimental vaccine to be dispensed by private companies making enormous profits, with a long history of fines and penalties for wrongdoing, from an industry responsible for millions of American deaths, with full governmental indemnity, from an industry that has captured our government, MSM, doctors, and the scientific community.

what part of this was confusing for you.....I think the Govt mandate will get shot down in court as it should be,

We are watching our rights destroyed and you’re fine with it. You might read history to understand where this is going.

Americans used to understand individual liberty and it’s importance. Now many know nothing about it, including you.
No, your so called 'rights' are being destroyed.
My rights don't end, where yours begins.

Just like smoking and wearing seatbelts.
You think you can show up for work drunk or high because it only affects you?

BS, companies have health and safety regulations enforced by the government that they must adhere to, the companies can't make up their own rules.

Forum List

Back