LOL California prop 65

The reusable bags cause disease unless they are properly disinfected. Since its mostly the uneducated immigrants and minorities, that don't disinfect, who cares about disease.

The prohibition against plastic bags is just more nonsense. There wasn't a problem to be solved in the first place.

Reminds me of liberals in Oregon first they banned cutting down any trees...then taxed homeowners for leaf clean up. lol Welcome to the corrupted world of government where you are their personal piggy bank and slave to the state.

Bring yer own bag. It's not that difficult
Yeah, let's get pork blood on my reusable bags. Wash them you say? Now I'm using water in a severe drought, dufus.

Those plastic produce bags are still free. Wrap your Farmer John's in that if you're worried.

By the way we're still doing laundry here in California. The cloth grocery bags can be thrown in with the jeans. Not a big deal. Keeping some bags in the trunk of your car is not very difficult. It's that or building more landfills.

Reminds me of liberals in Oregon first they banned cutting down any trees...then taxed homeowners for leaf clean up. lol Welcome to the corrupted world of government where you are their personal piggy bank and slave to the state.
Dont forget how the liberals made it illegal to capture rain water on your own property.
The state owns the rain.

Dont forget how the liberals made it illegal to capture rain water on your own property.
The state owns the rain.

The liberal freaks are :cuckoo: we need to bring back large mental institutions and lock these freaks up.

The state owns the rain.

The liberal freaks are :cuckoo: we need to bring back large mental institutions and lock these freaks up.
actually the rain water thing was Colorado. But, still the same thing, liberals fucking up the quality of life for everyone.

The state owns the rain.

actually the rain water thing was Colorado. But, still the same thing, liberals fucking up the quality of life for everyone.

No they arrested a land owner in Washington State for capturing rain water in a pond for fire fighting, arrested him and threw him in jail. Of course the asshole libs also try to destroy the people financially with ridiculous fines of umpteen million a day. Liberals are viscous animals, Chicago's gangs are tame in comparison to your average liberal bureaucracy.

Everyone has the option of living in Missouri where people gather up piles of single use bags and dump them in the holler.

Honestly, I wish people would just get a clue on their own and store a few cloth bags in the minivan without government mandates. I don't like the garbage service requirements either because I don't generate enuf trash in a week to fill up a bin.

The state owns the rain.

No they arrested a land owner in Washington State for capturing rain water in a pond for fire fighting, arrested him and threw him in jail. Of course the asshole libs also try to destroy the people financially with ridiculous fines of umpteen million a day. Liberals are viscous animals, Chicago's gangs are tame in comparison to your average liberal bureaucracy.
New Colorado Law Brings Rain Barrel Owners Out From Shadows

Everyone has the option of living in Missouri where people gather up piles of single use bags and dump them in the holler.

Honestly, I wish people would just get a clue on their own and store a few cloth bags in the minivan without government mandates. I don't like the garbage service requirements either because I don't generate enuf trash in a week to fill up a bin.
I wish people like you would stop trying to force your opinions on others.
You want to carry your own bag? carry it.
You want to stop at the store and walk out with a plastic bag? do it.

The state owns the rain.

New Colorado Law Brings Rain Barrel Owners Out From Shadows

Not surprised. Freak show liberals having ruined California have flooded into Colorado and they brought their insane liberal crap with them. Its getting ugly out west, the California liberal infestation has taken over Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Nevada, and Montana. They have established a beachhead in Texas even. My family was born here, all conservatives, we go back to the late 1800's...we are all packing up and getting the hell out of here. Half of us just left and the other half will be gone inside 2 years. We'll leave the region to the California freaks, illegals, gangs, and rainbows.

Presumably you live in Maryland, so don't blame me for your plastic bag laws. Like I said I wish people would be responsible for themselves and try to reduce garbage generation. I don't tend to vote for govt mandates

Presumably you live in Maryland, so don't blame me for your plastic bag laws. Like I said I wish people would be responsible for themselves and try to reduce garbage generation. I don't tend to vote for govt mandates
That bag law in maryland is basically only in Montgomery County. Only thing that county has going for it is the 3 million dollar bathroom in the county executives office that was built during a time people were struggling to just put a loaf of bread in the house.
But the county exec cant be expected to wash his hands from water not dispensed from a gold plated faucet now can he?

That bag law in maryland is basically only in Montgomery County. Only thing that county has going for it is the 3 million dollar bathroom in the county executives office that was built during a time people were struggling to just put a loaf of bread in the house.
But the county exec cant be expected to wash his hands from water not dispensed from a gold plated faucet now can he?

Here you go;
pres40_resurrection_grocery_bag-rf4889a5cfa8c4222a1dcf34bb19749d1_z7mg3_324.jpg

You can get Trump bags, NRA bags, probably Birch Society bags or whatever bags you want. Just don't mindlessly generate garbage if there's a better option.

Forum List

Back