LOL California Voters are Clueless Dumbfucks!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P60O-tems_0]Californians Think Vice President Joe Biden is DEAD - YouTube[/ame]

This is why running on issues, logic and ideology doesn't work with the Democratic base, aka liberals, because they are clueless dumbfucks. Some of the people in that clip were in college and didn't know who Joe Biden was (I bet they knew who Dick Cheaney was)!

So how do you win these hopeless uninformed clueless voters. Lie about issues, demagogue your opponent and give out free items that bankrupt the government, cause taxes to go up and shoot up inflation, hence go play-by-play through the Democratic candidate's playbook!

That video is sad and funny at the same time.

I bet 90 percent of the people on this forum could not name their Congressman and both their Senators. And this is a political forum.

Sadly, I bet every one of those that were interviewed would have known who Sarah Palin was....well....would have known how the media portrayed Sarah Palin.

Yet when told to do so, all these liberals will come out of the woodwork to say "Bush did it" when necessary.

I bet 90 percent of the people on this forum could not name their Congressman and both their Senators. And this is a political forum.

I have Kirk and sadly Durbin (one of the worst in Congress hands down). Then I have Duckworth (wanted Walsh again), but she isn't as bad as they rest. IL Gov - Quinn, hopefully for not much longer. David McSweeney as State rep. Pritwinkle is Cook County Board President (very powerful role in IL). Dan Rutherford IL state treasurer (my second choice for the next governor).

Some people thing their Fed reps are all that count, but the state reps actually effect your day to day life more. Amazing few people know who their state reps are!

In my case you would be wrong, not only do I know their names, I got them on speed dial.

Seeing as 90% of the people on this forum state as FACT what they hear, not what they know....you are likely correct.

Californians Think Vice President Joe Biden is DEAD - YouTube

This is why running on issues, logic and ideology doesn't work with the Democratic base, aka liberals, because they are clueless dumbfucks. Some of the people in that clip were in college and didn't know who Joe Biden was (I bet they knew who Dick Cheaney was)!

So how do you win these hopeless uninformed clueless voters. Lie about issues, demagogue your opponent and give out free items that bankrupt the government, cause taxes to go up and shoot up inflation, hence go play-by-play through the Democratic candidate's playbook!

Never seen so many stupid white people. Must be a Cali dem thing.

I did not pick up on the race part of it...

But I DID pick up on the fact that all of those interviewed were under 25 years of age.

That's our future. Pretty freaking scary if you ask me.

Look the Dems have gone through a great deal of trouble to grow a huge batch of stoooopid that voites reflexively democratic.....

The can't read, they can't spell they cant think beyond their genitals or their stomachs but they sure as hell can vote Democrat......

This is the perfect paralell to being barefoot and pregnant only it applies to a wide variety of idiots instead of just women at home.

JO

In defense of these vapid bed wetters, I'd say that Biden could be considered brain dead...

But I DID pick up on the fact that all of those interviewed were under 25 years of age.

Tell me about it....

"No Child Left Behind" huh?

More like "No Child Got Ahead".

The greatest liability our civilization faces is willful stupidity, and it's illustrated by every leftist political whore's electoral victory.

to lend the irony of the interviews some credibility, he should have ALSO asked who they voted for in the recent presidential election...

Those people, for all we know, don't vote nor do they care about what goes on outside of their personal lives.....

But if they all said "OBAMA"....then I would say we have a serious problem.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High kept popping into my head.
A tasty wave and a cool buzz...........

I follow the political news closely and I can't remember my congress critters names either, but I can't remember my neighbors names either or what I had for dinner last Sunday. I can't remember s**t anymore.

Forum List

Back