LOL.....Gore now says climate change triggering "flying rivers"!!!

Well that was lame and unoriginal....kind of like the denier blogs that are being regurgitated here....hmm, I think I sense a pattern...

Well that was lame and unoriginal....kind of like the denier blogs that are being regurgitated here....hmm, I think I sense a pattern...
LOL

Is poor FeeFee having another idiot melt down? Sensing your own failure is good.. It means you might become teachable...

LOL

Is poor FeeFee having another idiot melt down? Sensing your own failure is good.. It means you might become teachable...
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over my excitement at reading the latest global warming denier science paper...

Just kidding! Such a thing does not exist.

LOL

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over my excitement at reading the latest global warming denier science paper...

Just kidding! Such a thing does not exist.
Can you show me where in the geologic record that CO2 led to climate change?

It shouldn't be that hard if CO2 drives climate change, right?

It shouldn't be that hard if CO2 drives climate change, right
Why would you demand such information on a message board? Do you also come here for medical diagnosis? How about, to get your car fixed? Do you come here to decide the effectiveness of a vaccination? Weird!

As it occurred to you that -- oh, just maybe -- the people who have dedicated their lives to these fields of science actually thought about that question before you did, and they have answered it (or attempted to answer it) using empirical information?

nah, that would just be silly. Why ask them? You should probably go find a denier blog immediately, in order to get the real story!

It shouldn't be that hard if CO2 drives climate change, right
Why would you demand such information on a message board? Do you also come here for medical diagnosis? How about, to get your car fixed? Do you come here to decide the effectiveness of a vaccination? Weird!
For starters, I have done that analysis. It isn't that hard to do. The data is readily available.

Does that mean YOU can't show me where CO2 has led to climate change in the past?

For starters, I have done that analysis.
Amazing! Can you link me to published work either by you or which shows the same methods? I imagine the ripples could be felt throughout the scientific community, when they realized one of the strongest theories in existence was upended by this groundbreaking analysis!
Does that mean YOU can't show me where CO2 has led to climate change in the past?
Why in the world would I be tasked with such a thing? Should I also prove evolution to you? Should I also now prove the photoelectric effect to you? This isn't "my" theory to prove. The info is all available to you or to anybody.

These are scientific theories. You are invited, at any time, and anywhere, to challenge them directly. That is the goal of a scientific theory: to withstand challenges.

Yet, here you are, masturbating. Seems like a waste of amazing talent! Why are you not out there, upending the theories????

For starters, I have done that analysis.
Amazing! Can you link me to published work either by you or which shows the same methods? I imagine the ripples could be felt throughout the scientific community, when they realized one of the strongest theories in existence was upended by this groundbreaking analysis!
Why in the world would I be tasked with such a thing? Should I also prove evolution to you? Should I also now prove the photoelectric effect to you? This isn't "my" theory to prove. The info is all available to you or to anybody.

These are scientific theories. You are invited, at any time, and anywhere, to challenge them directly. That is the goal of a scientific theory: to withstand challenges.

Yet, here you are, masturbating. Seems like a waste of amazing talent! Why are you not out there, upending the theories????
Whoa there.

You are the one claiming that atmospheric CO2 is driving climate change, right?

Isn't the burden of proof on you to show me where and when that has happened in the past?

Could it be that Fort Fun believes something for which he has no historical proof?

It appears that Fort Fun is asking me to prove a negative.

If CO2 is driving climate change now then it must have driven climate change in the past, right?

Show me that evidence, Fort Fun.

I'm really starting to think that Gore is on our side of things!!!:springbed:

Every time he opens his mouth, skeptics win!!!

Gore travels to Dubai, warns: ‘Global warming’ triggering ‘flying rivers, rain bombs’
Except they are real. Dam that science, contradicting ideology with fact.

Learn more about these rivers in the sky.

Yeah, they are so common here in the western US they are called the "pineapple express". Did you know that an atmospheric river waaaaaaaay back in 1862 flooded the entire Central Valley of California? I know! And not an SUV in sight!

Gore travels to Dubai, warns: ‘Global warming’ triggering ‘flying rivers, rain bombs’

Yeah, they are so common here in the western US they are called the "pineapple express". Did you know that an atmospheric river waaaaaaaay back in 1862 flooded the entire Central Valley of California? I know! And not an SUV in sight!
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

This is called Natural Variation... Man has no control over this and anything that happens inside those boundaries is within natural normal's. Now where is the proof that man has had an impact that you can prove with empirical evidence (models are not evidence).
What does it matter if climate change is natural or man-made? The effects will be the same. Earthquakes are natural but we still build stronger houses in earthquake zones.

Are they happening more or less often? Are they becoming more intense or less intense?

Are they happening more or less often? Are they becoming more intense or less intense?

No atmospheric river has been anywhere near as intense as that system from 1862. That storm was orders of magnitude greater than anything we have seen since. And the frequency has remained exactly the same. They are seasonal storms.

Which blows your agenda right out of the water.

I have no agenda, only respect for science and concern for the planet I am leaving to my children. I have much less respect for those that inject politics into science and see vast conspiracies by those they see as their political opponents. I don't get my science from either Al Gore or Rush Limbaugh.

I have no agenda, only respect for science and concern for the planet I am leaving to my children. I have much less respect for those that inject politics into science and see vast conspiracies by those they see as their political opponents. I don't get my science from either Al Gore or Rush Limbaugh.

If you had respect for science you would learn to think for yourself and not parrot "scientists" who have a near 100% track record of being wrong. You would have a fundamental understanding of the Scientific Method and how the climatologists REGULARLY violate that principle. You would learn the very basics of what it is the science is trying to claim, and have enough scientific acumen of your own to know when you are being lied to.

Well over 90% of the climate "research" that is done, is purely computer models. Now, here is a real basic question for you....are computer models "data"?

Forum List

Back