lol @ Right-wing boycott attempts

Maybe instead of boycotting their breakfast cereal, Breitbart should think about changing its editorial stance to stop providing a platform for white nationalists. They have sites of their own. And Breitbart can do fine without those articles.

Kellogg's share price is down over three bucks in three days...part of it is due to the revelation they are using child labor but Kellogg's is feeling the sting. Breitbart doesn't have to do shit
It's true Breitbart doesn't HAVE to do anything, but when a company loses major advertisers, they sometimes reassess their positions. Shame on Kelloggs if they're using child labor--overseas production, I hope?

Maybe instead of boycotting their breakfast cereal, Breitbart should think about changing its editorial stance to stop providing a platform for white nationalists. They have sites of their own. And Breitbart can do fine without those articles.

Kellogg's share price is down over three bucks in three days...part of it is due to the revelation they are using child labor but Kellogg's is feeling the sting. Breitbart doesn't have to do shit
It's true Breitbart doesn't HAVE to do anything, but when a company loses major advertisers, they sometimes reassess their positions. Shame on Kelloggs if they're using child labor--overseas production, I hope?

Kelloggs is the one paying the price...or did that escape your attention?

From the article:

“Breitbart News is the largest platform for pro-family content anywhere on the Internet,” the site stated in its #DumpKelloggs petition. “We advocate for traditional American values, perhaps most important among them is freedom of speech.”

How important can free speech be to Britebart if they are punishing Kellog's freedom of association?

And I am just tickled that so many successful American corporations are, gasp, lefty.

From the article:

“Breitbart News is the largest platform for pro-family content anywhere on the Internet,” the site stated in its #DumpKelloggs petition. “We advocate for traditional American values, perhaps most important among them is freedom of speech.”

How important can free speech be to Britebart if they are punishing Kellog's freedom of association?

And I am just tickled that so many successful American corporations are, gasp, lefty.

Like you assholes supported Chik Fil La's freedom of speech? You may go now, dipshit

I find it funny that snowflakes are so concerned with what brand of cereal Conservatives prefer that they create an entire useless thread about it.

:p

I didn't see anything about how it's affecting Breitbart, so although it didn't escape my attention, it doesn't prove the OP's point, either.

From the article:

Maybe there are so many successful American corporations that don't like bigots, it ought to actually just be called NORMAL. Main stream. American.

I didn't see anything about how it's affecting Breitbart, so although it didn't escape my attention, it doesn't prove the OP's point, either.

It won't affect Breitbart, there lies the left's problem. Kelloggs advertising dollars isn't keeping Breitbart afloat, they'll continue pretty much unabated....however Kellogg's is taking a money shot in stock price and may possibly take a hit in sales

So who's winning here?

From the article:

Like you assholes supported Chik Fil La's freedom of speech? You may go now, dipshit
That's right dipshits, SluttyIdioticLoser and her god support Chick-fil-A, you scumbag, fucking atheist cocksuckers!!!

Now excuse her while she gets on her knees to look up at the ceiling and mumble some bullshit to some nonexistent entity in the clouds.

They failed miserably with Starbucks and Cheerios. Now they're going after Kellogg's:

Breitbart urges boycott of Kellogg’s after cereal maker pulls ads

Here's the thing. When your base is made up primarily of barefoot, shitkicking retards who live in trailers, you won't make much of a dent with a financial boycott. It's why NC is getting stung so bad economically for its bathroom bill, and it's why Starbucks and Cheerios and now Kellogg's will probably see an INCREASE in sales thanks to the breitbart proposed boycott.

Meh...it's pretty tough to boycott something that you never use.

They failed miserably with Starbucks and Cheerios. Now they're going after Kellogg's:

Here's the thing. When your base is made up primarily of barefoot, shitkicking retards who live in trailers, you won't make much of a dent with a financial boycott. It's why NC is getting stung so bad economically for its bathroom bill, and it's why Starbucks and Cheerios and now Kellogg's will probably see an INCREASE in sales thanks to the breitbart proposed boycott.

How did that Chik-fil-A boycott go?

That's 1, lol

How about Target? They lost ten billion with their shenanigans.

We got everything we wanted so it went pretty great :thup:

So the contributions went from coming from the corporation, to coming from the owners as individuals.

Yes, "victory"
Yes. A loud and clear one. Though the real victory came a couple years later when gay marriage became the law of the land :thup:

Nice attempt at claiming a "win", but the failed boycott had nothing to do with that.

And it figures your side always has to go to the least democratic part of our system for their "wins"

The Right boycotts Kelloggs for not accepting racism etc. And then the right complains when people associate them with racism etc.

*tsk**tsk*, let this be a warning to you...

That's right dipshits, SluttyIdioticLoser and her god support Chick-fil-A, you scumbag, fucking atheist cocksuckers!!!

Now excuse her while she gets on her knees to look up at the ceiling and mumble some bullshit to some nonexistent entity in the clouds.

..... don't feed them after midnight.

So the contributions went from coming from the corporation, to coming from the owners as individuals.

Yes, "victory"
Yes. A loud and clear one. Though the real victory came a couple years later when gay marriage became the law of the land :thup:

Nice attempt at claiming a "win", but the failed boycott had nothing to do with that.

And it figures your side always has to go to the least democratic part of our system for their "wins"
The boycott ended when Chick-Fil-A stopped donating to anti-gay organizations and the owner declared his stance a mistake.

I just had Chick-Fil-A yesterday, it was delicious :thup:

Yes, "victory"

The boycott ended when Chick-Fil-A stopped donating to anti-gay organizations and the owner declared his stance a mistake.

I just had Chick-Fil-A yesterday, it was delicious :thup:

The boycott didn't even really start when he decided to do it. And again, I guarantee his money and his families money is still going to the exact same groups.

So your side won nothing.

From the article:

Dude, your medication, take it. double dose.

Go get a pat on your back and cookie for the stereotypes that a fucking dipshit, cocksucking, arrogant, intolerant, ignorant, mindless puppet, shit sack, hypocrital comments you made.

No really. Go swallow turpentine or something.

All of us would have been better off if you were flushed or swallowed.

Forum List

Back