LOL, the Chinese Nitwit Netrwork (aka CNN) has Disappeared the Larry King Video Where Biden Accusers Mom Calls In!! ! ! ! ! ! roflmao

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These goofballs think no one has copied the video, apparently, what a bunch of idiots.

Dimocrats still think that if you delete your emails they all vanish without a trace, roflmao, morons.

The 1993 episode of CNN's "Larry King Live" featuring an anonymous caller who was later identified as the mother of Biden accuser Tara Reade was no longer listed in Google Play's catalog late Saturday.
Twitter user J.L. Hamilton shared a screenshot showing the Aug. 11, 1993, broadcast of "Larry King Live" was no longer listed in the season three catalog of the iconic CNN talk show. Mysteriously, though, the Aug. 10 broadcast, which is listed as "Episode 154" is followed by the Aug. 12 broadcast, which is listed as "Episode 155," suggesting that episode and the ones that follow could be incorrectly listed and off by a number.
Fox News later verified the Aug. 11 episode is not listed on the streaming service. It is unclear when it was removed from the catalog.

:abgg2q.jpg: Things like this only give more credibility to the charges, fucking morons.

During Kavanaugh they were all about getting justice for women. Times changed quick, now defending rapists. And I don't mean just Biden, the leftist push is now to let rapists go free from prison.
Well, that h as vanished into thin air, lol.

You desperate clowns won’t take Biden down with a 30 year old accusation and video. You lost that battle when you turned the other way when Trump bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, and 25 women accused him of sexual assault.

It's fake news network.

During Kavanaugh they were all about getting justice for women. Times changed quick, now defending rapists. And I don't mean just Biden, the leftist push is now to let rapists go free from prison.
Democrats are not concerned with actual rights or protecting victims of crime.

That is only their pose.

All they give a rats ass abou7t is POWER, POWER and more POWER.

That is it, that is all, Period. End of story.

They are completely shutting out any questions to Biden about the woman he forcibly felt up, because when it comes to sexual assault, they just give a damn any more than the Kennedy's did.

You desperate clowns won’t take Biden down with a 30 year old accusation and video. You lost that battle when you turned the other way when Trump bragged about grabbing women by the pussy, and 25 women accused him of sexual assault.
Thats not what he said.
No it isnt what Trump said, but it doesnt matter.

Dims are resorting to the Big Lie tactic as they try to talk Biden into withdrawing from the race since they know he is a sure loser.

I believe there is an active rape case going on in DC. That video is evidence that the victim was trying to get it dealt with. If they suppress it, from authorities, they are in violation of several laws. It is not uncommon in these cases, the video was seized as evidence and as such it was taken down at police request, so as to not taint the potential Jury pool.

I believe there is an active rape case going on in DC. That video is evidence that the victim was trying to get it dealt with. If they suppress it, from authorities, they are in violation of several laws. It is not uncommon in these cases, the video was seized as evidence and as such it was taken down at police request, so as to not taint the potential Jury pool.

Do you have evidence for the claim?

It would not be the first time the media kisses the ass of their chosen one.

Do you have evidence for the claim?

It would not be the first time the media kisses the ass of their chosen one.
Not at this point. What I do have is what I did as a Law Enforcement Officer over 26 years. What I stated is policy in most departments. You have to protect a potential jury pool if you want a conviction.

It's fake news network.

Rapists!!! That's not all. Governor Inside wanted to release the Green River Killer.

CNN waited 24 days to cover the case.

In Kavanaugh case, they barely waited 24 seconds. And had dozens if not hundreds of stories as well.

And now, they have destroyed evidence like their mistress Hillary, to cover for rapists.

There should be an investigation, though, right?

She should be believed like Maxie Hirono said during the Kavanaugh hearings.

Forum List

Back