🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LOL, Two Videos That Sum up Obama's Regime Record

the one we should really pissed about and all looking to buy pitchforks

are the 65 outrageous LIES he's told...my guess is that is a low ball estimate

the man is a habitual LIAR.... don't know how he can stand himself or sleep at night

a person with no conscious and a psychopath I've heard can lie without a second thought about it

the one we should really pissed about and all looking to buy pitchforks

are the 65 outrageous LIES he's told...my guess is that is a low ball estimate

the man is a habitual LIAR.... don't know how he can stand himself or sleep at night

a person with no conscious and a psychopath I've heard can lie without a second thought about it

Yep, and he is just like the libtards that post here. No conscience, no humility and no point to their useless lies except to advance their ideology.

To be fair a lot of the lies were repeated promises that he failed to keep. Is failure to keep a promise that was never yours to keep the same as a lie... no it's not. Did anyone with half a brain ever think he could or would keep his promises?

I see his promises as the typical bull shit car salesmen and telephone salesmen spout. If you believe anything they say you just don't have a clue. It's their job to sell you any which way they can. What you have to do is break it down into the facts. Do you trust this man, does the potus have the power to do what he says he's gonna do, if the answer to those questions is no then there's your clue.

Is embellishing the truth... lying? Obama's one of those lawyers who practice the art of ignorance, and usually add cautionary language to every sentence. Or use definitions of terms that are the complete opposite of what you or I would generally think the word means.

But I do agree 100% with the first thing the first link said. Obama's promise to do everything he could to fundamentally change everything about this country was the Truth.

To be fair a lot of the lies were repeated promises that he failed to keep. Is failure to keep a promise that was never yours to keep the same as a lie... no it's not. Did anyone with half a brain ever think he could or would keep his promises?

I see his promises as the typical bull shit car salesmen and telephone salesmen spout. If you believe anything they say you just don't have a clue. It's their job to sell you any which way they can. What you have to do is break it down into the facts. Do you trust this man, does the potus have the power to do what he says he's gonna do, if the answer to those questions is no then there's your clue.

Is embellishing the truth... lying? Obama's one of those lawyers who practice the art of ignorance, and usually add cautionary language to every sentence. Or use definitions of terms that are the complete opposite of what you or I would generally think the word means.

But I do agree 100% with the first thing the first link said. Obama's promise to do everything he could to fundamentally change everything about this country was the Truth.

Is embellishing the truth... lying?

Yes it is.

Obama supporters everywhere thank you for your defense of their messiah.

To be fair a lot of the lies were repeated promises that he failed to keep.

Yeah, a lot of them sure did sound very similar, but when you promise you will deliver say a program X and don't, that is a lie if you never really intended to keep the promise. The ACA is a lie that is intended to fail so they can go to what they really want, a single payer plan. Once the program is delivered and you then lie about what is actually in it, that is another lie though it may sound very similar.

Is failure to keep a promise that was never yours to keep the same as a lie... no it's not.

No, I think that that is a lie. 'I promise I will double your paycheck this week, Mr Brown.' Is that a lie? of course it is.

Did anyone with half a brain ever think he could or would keep his promises?

Yes, and they believe the Dimbocrap lies every election.

When a Presidential candidate or a sitting President says he will do X, that means he will do his best to do X. These lies Obama told were NEVER intended to actually go into law. They were bait for the final solution; single payer.

Is embellishing the truth... lying?

It is a form of deception or lie, yes. When a used car salesman tells you that the car you are looking at was owned by a little old lady that only drove it to church for twenty years, if that is not true then it is a lie by definition. IT might be an expected lie, but it is still a lie.

Obama's one of those lawyers who practice the art of ignorance, and usually add cautionary language to every sentence. Or use definitions of terms that are the complete opposite of what you or I would generally think the word means.

IF one makes a statement that in the context was clearly intended to mean one thing, but after the facts come out you try to spin it by redefinition, it is still a lie.

Yeah, the video did show some of the truthful things Obama has said just to keep you awake, I guess.

But what a horrible standard for our POTUS, yes, he told 65 lies, but he has told some tru things too!

Yeah, a lot of them sure did sound very similar, but when you promise you will deliver say a program X and don't, that is a lie if you never really intended to keep the promise. The ACA is a lie that is intended to fail so they can go to what they really want, a single payer plan. Once the program is delivered and you then lie about what is actually in it, that is another lie though it may sound very similar.

Is failure to keep a promise that was never yours to keep the same as a lie... no it's not.

No, I think that that is a lie. 'I promise I will double your paycheck this week, Mr Brown.' Is that a lie? of course it is.

When a Presidential candidate or a sitting President says he will do X, that means he will do his best to do X. These lies Obama told were NEVER intended to actually go into law. They were bait for the final solution; single payer.

It is a form of deception or lie, yes. When a used car salesman tells you that the car you are looking at was owned by a little old lady that only drove it to church for twenty years, if that is not true then it is a lie by definition. IT might be an expected lie, but it is still a lie.

Obama's one of those lawyers who practice the art of ignorance, and usually add cautionary language to every sentence. Or use definitions of terms that are the complete opposite of what you or I would generally think the word means.

IF one makes a statement that in the context was clearly intended to mean one thing, but after the facts come out you try to spin it by redefinition, it is still a lie.

Yeah, the video did show some of the truthful things Obama has said just to keep you awake, I guess.

But what a horrible standard for our POTUS, yes, he told 65 lies, but he has told some tru things too!

"that is a lie if you never really intended to keep the promise"

So we are lying when we say we know his intent was not to keep the promise or are we claiming clairvoyance?

The video did not provide evidence that he intended to never keep his promises. He may have actually thought congress would lay down at his feet and operate to implement his promises. ROFL

While we may think we know better, proving our belief is yet another thing entirely. Was he really lying, or is he just an abject failure for his inability to deliver on his promises? Or as I believe, but have no proof that, he was telling the truth and hiding his real intentions of destroying the country first before being named Emperor when he will then deliver on the rest of his promises.

Last edited:

So we are lying when we say we know his intent was not to keep the promise or are we claiming clairvoyance?

The video did not provide evidence that he intended to never keep his promises. He may have actually thought congress would lay down at his feet and operate to implement his promises. ROFL

While we may think we know better, proving our belief is yet another thing entirely. Was he really lying, or is he just an abject failure for his inability to deliver on his promises? Or as I believe, but have no proof that, he was telling the truth and hiding his real intentions of destroying the country first before being named Emperor when he will then deliver on the rest of his promises.

Yes he was lying. Just because you knew at the time it was a lie doesn't make it any less than a lie.

Why do you side with known liars?

Democrats have conditioned their voters to lower their expectations. They want as many people as possible to expect to be lied to, not fly off the handle and vote for someone who is honest. You expect lying from a politician because your rationality is that they all lie, or they have to lie. Fact is very few of them have the courage to trust the voter, and that lack of trust proves correct. Personally I feel the average voter is misinformed more than anything. Apathetic at best

It's also a difference between not knowing exactly what the truth is or committing outright fraud. This is evidenced by Obama's lies about spending, shovel-ready jobs, and about keeping the healthcare we have.

Bush is claimed to have lied about WMDS but how can it be a lie when every trustworthy source said he had them and was waiting for the UN inspection to finish so he could begin production yet again. Turns out Russia and the UN were pulling a shell game on us.The UN helped hide missiles for Hamas. Not much of a stretch that they might have done the same for Saddam.

Bush said history will vindicate him. Can the same be said of Obama? Doesn't appear like it.

Yes he was lying. Just because you knew at the time it was a lie doesn't make it any less than a lie.

I'm not siding with him. To the contrary he's my sworn enemy.

I'm just pointing out that calling out a lie by re-framing the context of his statements won't help.

When a politician says he will do something, and then fails to do it, that is a failure, not a lie. It's only a lie if you can prove he never intended to do the things he promised. Otherwise without said proof your statement that he lied is a lie. As stated above a broken promise is not a lie, unless you can prove the promise was made to deceive true intentions.

Obama made his intentions brutally clear. To change every single thing about this country. Thus his promises have to be read in that context. Or do you think he was lying about that too? You can't have it both ways.

Last edited:

I think the built-in fail of the ACA proves there was no real intent of making it work. From the roll out of the website to the low penalty for not enrolling to all the exemptions that eat away insurance companies ability to balance the outgo and income ratios just proves he wants ACA to fail.

Consequently the needed 28 million has not even come close to joining the system and this thing is forcing millions of Americans to pay more cost for less insurance.

The Obamphile public will think Single Payer is the only solution.

Hence I think he lied about every aspect of the ACA, from 'you can keep your own doctor', to 'you will see your insurance cost go down and you will save $2000 a year'.

Where is the evidence to the contrary?

I'm just pointing out that calling out a lie by re-framing the context of his statements won't help.

When a politician says he will do something, and then fails to do it, that is a failure, not a lie. It's only a lie if you can prove he never intended to do the things he promised. Otherwise without said proof your statement that he lied is a lie. As stated above a broken promise is not a lie, unless you can prove the promise was made to deceive true intentions.

Obama made his intentions brutally clear. To change every single thing about this country. Thus his promises have to be read in that context. Or do you think he was lying about that too? You can't have it both ways.

That he planned to change this country was not a lie, but the details on how he would do it was a pack of lies.

I think the built-in fail of the ACA proves there was no real intent of making it work. From the roll out of the website to the low penalty for not enrolling to all the exemptions that eat away insurance companies ability to balance the outgo and income ratios just proves he wants ACA to fail.

Consequently the needed 28 million has not even come close to joining the system and this thing is forcing millions of Americans to pay more cost for less insurance.

The Obamphile public will think Single Payer is the only solution.

Hence I think he lied about every aspect of the ACA, from 'you can keep your own doctor', to 'you will see your insurance cost go down and you will save $2000 a year'.

Where is the evidence to the contrary?

Correct. Here with the ACA we have direct provable evidence of these lies. Hell we even have them on mic saying to get to single payer we have to do this first. Everyone knew the emperor had no clothes on when he said these things. EVERYONE. When the congressman called it out as a lie on national tv, that was a rhetorical statement. Proving it was a lie is an exercise in futility.

Obama promised to change everything. This is proof that he was not lying when he said that.

Obama also promised he was a proponent of single payer. That was not a lie. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAyan1fXCE]Obama on single payer health insurance - YouTube[/ame]

OCA was a baby step, the lies made to make that baby step are little white lies democrats make to get away with the shit they do to get us to the end goal. As with all marxists, the means are justified by the ends. Lies are just a tool.

Do you often defend your enemies so ferociously?

When any person says that they will do something then doesn't do anything to accomplish what they've said they'd do, they lied.

He said he would eliminate all oil and gas loopholes. What has he done in that regard?

He said he would expand child healthcare credit. Again, what has he done?

He said he would create a $60 billion bank to fund roads and bridges. When has he asked congress to aid him in that regard?

He promised to sign the Employee Free Choice Act. He didn't sign it. Why?

I could go on and on about the things he said he would do and you would not be able to show any effort on his part to make his words a reality. The bottom line is, he told a bunch of lies and some of the morons believed him and the others (like yourself) make excuses for him.

Do you often defend your enemies so ferociously? yes

When any person says that they will do something then doesn't do anything to accomplish what they've said they'd do, they lied. Or they are dead, or they were wrong, or some other higher priority thing came up, or they forgot, or ...

He said he would eliminate all oil and gas loopholes. What has he done in that regard? See new EPA regs.

He said he would expand child healthcare credit. Again, what has he done? He signed ACA which expanded child healthcare credits.

He said he would create a $60 billion bank to fund roads and bridges. When has he asked congress to aid him in that regard? That was blocked by the GOP.

He promised to sign the Employee Free Choice Act. He didn't sign it. Why? blocked by the GOP

I could go on and on about the things he said he would do and you would not be able to show any effort on his part to make his words a reality. The bottom line is, he told a bunch of lies and some of the morons believed him and the others (like yourself) make excuses for him. shut up retard

blue

Forum List

Back