LOLcritters

drunk-bat-meme-picture.jpg

Tard the cat. Neat critter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvx3R-SRXiY]Grumpy Cat becomes Internet sensation | Meet 'Tardar Sauce,' the grumpy cat gone viral #GrumpyCat - YouTube[/ame]

I like him. They have coffee cups with this guy's grumpy mug on it.

Ya, my wife wants that cat bad. Its truly one of a kind though.

2AA5F27E-ED43-490C-9677-88A8BBB9270F-5419-000006D3E3066E17.jpg

This is my dog hog.

I just want to explain this photo so people don't think I'm purposely over feeding my dog. I have 4 chihuahuas and I gave them each a bone for Christmas and this dog is the pack leader. Well I'm the pack leader this is second in command. :)

Anyway she went around and stole all the other dogs bones and came up to me with pride to show me her accomplishment. It was funny so I snapped a pic but I gave the other dogs their bones back.

:)

2AA5F27E-ED43-490C-9677-88A8BBB9270F-5419-000006D3E3066E17.jpg

This is my dog hog.

I just want to explain this photo so people don't think I'm purposely over feeding my dog. I have 4 chihuahuas and I gave them each a bone for Christmas and this dog is the pack leader. Well I'm the pack leader this is second in command. :)

Anyway she went around and stole all the other dogs bones and came up to me with pride to show me her accomplishment. It was funny so I snapped a pic but I gave the other dogs their bones back.

:)

Understand completely! One of my Dobermans is the pack leader and when I hand out bully sticks, she does the same thing. : ) Well, she doesn't bring them to show me, she just carries them off and hoards them and won't let anyone else have one until I intervene. And she's actually second in command, too, I'M the pack leader. I am, I am!

Last edited:
Same here with Gracie. She is the pig when it comes to stuffed animals, balls, frisbees, toys. She steals them all then lays on them so the other dogs can't get to them. That is, until the Alpha (that would be ME) goes and takes them away from her so the others can play too.;)

Forum List

Back