LOLOLOLOL, since he's in bed with the Chinese, its time to pick on Canada!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump is now turning on the canadians....since his family is now sleeping with the Chinese.....this guy thinks you nuts are ridiculously ignorant and it works.

• Banned
OP is a 'hockey puck'!

May Don Rickles RIP..........
You nuts are so stupid, Trump is playing you nuts like a hockey puck!!
upload_2017-4-18_16-8-51.jpeg

• Banned
I so get how Hitler fooled so many white people....I mean you guys are beyond easy. If the poor slaves knew just how stupid and ignorant you fuck nuts were and still are, we could have ran you fucks out of town...LOLOLOL.....com'on, stop being so fuckin dumb. This man and his family who wants everybody to give whitey a fuckin job, won't himself do the same. This man who wants to reform the tax laws, who himself won't abide by, this man, this awful con man, goes into these redneck towns, fill you nuts with a bunch of feel good bullshit, then turns around and shit all over you....them China jobs, that wall, ACA so good, your gonna love it....com'on, dudes, stop dreaming.

I so get how Hitler fooled so many white people....I mean you guys are beyond easy. If the poor slaves knew just how stupid and ignorant you fuck nuts were and still are, we could have ran you fucks out of town...LOLOLOL.....com'on, stop being so fuckin dumb. This man and his family who wants everybody to give whitey a fuckin job, won't himself do the same. This man who wants to reform the tax laws, who himself won't abide by, this man, this awful con man, goes into these redneck towns, fill you nuts with a bunch of feel good bullshit, then turns around and shit all over you....them China jobs, that wall, ACA so good, your gonna love it....com'on, dudes, stop dreaming.

Bump........:blowup:..............:lol:.

this is what an obsession does to simple minded people.....many people dont like who gets to sit in the big chair,but people with at least NORMAL intellect deal with it,people like tiger well,you can see what happens....

tony-the-tiger-i-see-trump-everywherethats-because-i-think-trump-is-grrreat.jpg

Forum List

Back