London has fallen

I think I shall skip this post in it's entirety as non informative. The Londoner has a point however misworded.

To think this would have happened to America if clinton had won the election. She would have fast tracked muslims here till we were in the same boat as England. Thank God for Trump and lets hope the brits can somehow get armed like Americans are.

These attackers in England have been by citizens. Stopping immigration of Muslims would have had zero effect.

Errr no. They haven't all been homegrown. And those that have been are the offspring of immigrants. Stopping new immigrants means stopping future Islamist scum.

View attachment 131044

More to the point...welcome to your future...brought to you by your friendly oligarchs. The liberal elites.

So, 7 people died in London the other day and 4-5 died a few weeks back. That's what, 12 people in a city of 8 million who died.

Phili has a population of 1.5 million, and a murder rate of 17.9 per 100,000 people per year, which is about 268 murders a year. That's nearly one a day. That's about the same rate as London with terror attacks in a very short period of time.

And the right says that that is acceptable.

who are the killers in philly?

yes i am sorry i ask....guess what.....i am cancer free....no more chemo unless something goes haywire....no scope for a year.....happy dance

View attachment 131044

More to the point...welcome to your future...brought to you by your friendly oligarchs. The liberal elites.

So, 7 people died in London the other day and 4-5 died a few weeks back. That's what, 12 people in a city of 8 million who died.

Phili has a population of 1.5 million, and a murder rate of 17.9 per 100,000 people per year, which is about 268 murders a year. That's nearly one a day. That's about the same rate as London with terror attacks in a very short period of time.

And the right says that that is acceptable.

who are the killers in philly?
The most recent are whites a mile away.
Blank gangs of course.
Rather hear that?
To suggest London has the same rate as the USA is just laughable

View attachment 131044

London was lost when it elected a Muslim mayor.
England was lost when its number one birth name became Muhammad as well as the average birthrate of children per Muslim family being 7.1 versus 1.8 per non-Muslim family.
Unless the government temporarily suspends its liberties and uses the military to force most Muslims out of England, it is indeed going to become an Islamic Theocracy over time and I don't see Britain's government doing that.

To think this would have happened to America if clinton had won the election. She would have fast tracked muslims here till we were in the same boat as England. Thank God for Trump and lets hope the brits can somehow get armed like Americans are.

These attackers in England have been by citizens. Stopping immigration of Muslims would have had zero effect.

Errr no. They haven't all been homegrown. And those that have been are the offspring of immigrants. Stopping new immigrants means stopping future Islamist scum.

I presume you have the same opinion of our white boy scum? Killed more than Muslims here since 911.
Never hear about this!!

View attachment 131044

England was lost when its number one birth name became Muhammad as well as the average birthrate of children per Muslim family being 7.1 versus 1.8 per non-Muslim family.
Unless the government temporarily suspends its liberties and uses the military to force most Muslims out of England, it is indeed going to become an Islamic Theocracy over time and I don't see Britain's government doing that.
And how long have you lived in England expert? Muslims are 2% of the population. Are you really that paranoid?
Want to go back to our Japanese internment camps? farare does

View attachment 131044

So how long have you lived there again expert? Let me guess ZERO.
Did you know immigrants are saving the hospitals and economy? NO.
Why don't you go and live there?
Know what they say, if you haven't been there keep your useless trap shut

I presume you have the same opinion of our white boy scum? Killed more than Muslims here since 911.
Never hear about this!!

All murderers and terrorists are scum. But at the moment, I am addressing what this thread is about. Maybe you should try doing the same.

Last edited:
View attachment 131044

And how long have you lived in England expert? Muslims are 2% of the population. Are you really that paranoid?
Want to go back to our Japanese internment camps? farare does
And they are responsible for ALL of our terrorism and are way over represented in the prison population.

Close mosques

Ban that bloody religion from the land

You know there are people who are like: Muslims kill people, and killing people is bad, so we should go kill them to stop them from killing, because killing is bad.

Yeah....

Also, they kill, but how many has US killed? The reality is we don't know. But it's a hell of a lot more than they're killing in the West.

Muslims should not go to Christian countries.

Let them go to their own.

They can decapitate and stone and throw men from the buildings as they please

Do not let them enter Western civilizations

Where Muslims are in the minority, it's all about 'minority rights.'

Where Muslims are in the majority, there are no 'minority rights.'

Close mosques

Ban that bloody religion from the land

You know there are people who are like: Muslims kill people, and killing people is bad, so we should go kill them to stop them from killing, because killing is bad.

Yeah....

Also, they kill, but how many has US killed? The reality is we don't know. But it's a hell of a lot more than they're killing in the West.

Muslims should not go to Christian countries.

Let them go to their own.

They can decapitate and stone and throw men from the buildings as they please

Do not let them enter Western civilizations

Where Muslims are in the minority, it's all about 'minority rights.'

Where Muslims are in the majority, there are no 'minority rights.'

Exactly right, PoliticalChic !

View attachment 131044

Hi lucky duck. This would make a great trivia question.

Which of the following countries' number one boys birth name is Mohamed?

A) Saudi Arabia
B) Iran
C) England
D)All the above

By the way note how the headline below is written.

Mohammed tops the list of most popular baby boy names in the UK in 2016 | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back