London Mayor Boris Johnson Slams Obama as ‘Part-Kenyan’ Hypocrite

How would Americans feel if the British Prime Minister waded into say the Presidential Election and said that if The Donald and/or Hillary were elected President then Britain would have to think about dumping the support for America?

The American people rightly would be annoyed at such an interjection of meddling.
More bad news for you: Donald Trump ban debated in UK Parliament - CNN.com

That was because of the petition brought about by Leftist groups. If you get a petition, it's an online one, so multiple voting by the same person can happen etc, if you get 100,000 votes it triggers an automatic debate in Parliament.

So no, that has nothing to do with what I've been articulating.

The American people rightly would be annoyed at such an interjection of meddling.
You mean like Netanyahu coming to the US to undermine Obama's nuclear agreement with Iran? Like that?

What's that got to do with what we're discussing in this thread?
Are you retarded?

You just said the American people would be annoyed with a foreign leader meddling in our affairs!

No I'm not retarded, however you must have reading comprehension trouble, because I said what if the British Prime Minister meddled.
The Israeli President meddled. Please explain the difference, retard.

The difference is simple, the Israeli President ISN'T the British Prime Minister.

It's okay everyone is aware you've already lost what you never had to begin with, the resorting to name calling is all anyone needs to know.

[

How would Americans feel if the British Prime Minister waded into say the Presidential Election and said that if The Donald and/or Hillary were elected President then Britain would have to think about dumping the support for America?

British Prime Minister Accuses Donald Trump of Helping Islamic Extremists - Breitbart

So where does he instruct the American people to vote for Hillary?

[

British Prime Minister Accuses Donald Trump of Helping Islamic Extremists - Breitbart
From that link:

In his second intervention in the U.S. Presidential election, British Prime Minister David Cameron has accused Republican Party hopeful Donald Trump of helping Islamic extremists to create their desired “clash of civilisations between Islam and the West.”

Another reminder for you: Donald Trump ban debated in UK Parliament - CNN.com

Oh and you've yet to tell us your extensive knowledge of Boris Johnson, I asked you to do this earlier, I'm still waiting.

You mean like Netanyahu coming to the US to undermine Obama's nuclear agreement with Iran? Like that?

Are you retarded?

You just said the American people would be annoyed with a foreign leader meddling in our affairs!

No I'm not retarded, however you must have reading comprehension trouble, because I said what if the British Prime Minister meddled.

The difference is simple, the Israeli President ISN'T the British Prime Minister.

It's okay everyone is aware you've already lost what you never had to begin with, the resorting to name calling is all anyone needs to know.
A foreign leader intervened in our affairs. It's obvious to everyone you have been hoist by your own petard, tard.

Oh and you've yet to tell us your extensive knowledge of Boris Johnson, I asked you to do this earlier, I'm still waiting.
Like I said, it's blazingly obvious the dipshit saw D'Souza's movie. He is echoing it's premise.

I don't have to know anything about him to know that.

[

From that link:

In his second intervention in the U.S. Presidential election, British Prime Minister David Cameron has accused Republican Party hopeful Donald Trump of helping Islamic extremists to create their desired “clash of civilisations between Islam and the West.”

Where does he instruct the American people to vote for Hillary?

You're a typical Leftist, you've waded into a discussion that you haven't a clue what you're even babbling about. Now, tell me all about your knowledge of Boris Johnson.

Like I said, it's blazingly obvious the dipshit saw D'Souza's movie. He is echoing it's premise.

I don't have to know anything about him to know that.

No, you were giving the impression you were some expert on Boris Johnson.

Are you retarded?

A foreign leader intervened in our affairs. It's obvious to everyone you have been hoist by your own petard, tard.

I specifically referred to the British Prime Minister, considering this thread is regarding Britain aka the UK. You decided to attempt, poorly, to deflect attention, by mentioning the Israeli Prime Minister, who I never even referred to, probably because this thread is about Britain aka the UK and NOT Israel.

[

From that link:

You're a typical Leftist, you've waded into a discussion that you haven't a clue what you're even babbling about. Now, tell me all about your knowledge of Boris Johnson.
No, what you are trying to do is define an extremely narrow frame to avoid admitting you fucked up.

Netanyahu intervened in our affairs. It was a huge blowup here when he did. Moreso than this idiocy over Obama.

TARD: Obama spit milk in their faces. You'd be mad if the British PM threw milk in your faces.

POSTER: Here is where a foreign leader threw a rock in our face.

TARD: Yeah, but it wasn't milk. And it wasn't the PM. And it wasn't in the morning on a cloudy day in April.

You flunked the test, sorry.

No I didn't, the thread is about Britain aka the UK, it's also about how Boris Johnson has suggested, probably correctly, that Obama's got issues because of his Kenyan heritage.

Hey Obama's family were involved with the Mao Mao, were you even aware of this fact? Oh sorry, I forgot, Leftists don't do facts :rolleyes-41:

No I didn't, the thread is about Britain aka the UK, it's also about how Boris Johnson has suggested, probably correctly,...

Probably correctly?

"I bleev it, so it must be true."

[

So where does he instruct the American people to vote for Hillary?

What? Do you what moving the goalposts means?

btw, the US pours billions into the defense of Europe via NATO, for starters. We've paid for the right of our President to express his opinions on European affairs.

[

From that link:

No, what you are trying to do is define an extremely narrow frame to avoid admitting you fucked up.

Netanyahu intervened in our affairs. It was a huge blowup here when he did. Moreso than this idiocy over Obama.

TARD: Obama spit milk in their faces. You'd be mad if the British PM threw milk in your faces.

POSTER: Here is where a foreign leader threw a rock in our face.

TARD: Yeah, but it wasn't milk. And it wasn't the PM. And it wasn't in the morning on a cloudy day in April.

I didn't "fuck up"....now go and attend to your Play Doh or something.

The premise of D'Souza's propaganda piece is that Obama hates America, and he hates America because his dad was Kenyan and all Kenyans are anti-colonialist. America is imperialist and therefore Obama hates America.

Circular reasoning and a shitload of assumptions and bald assertions.

The dipshit mayor obviously saw the film.

No I didn't, the thread is about Britain aka the UK, it's also about how Boris Johnson has suggested, probably correctly,...

Probably correctly?

You can't even spell, this is the SECOND time you have written "bleev"....so not only go and attend to your Play Doh, you better then head to your Spelling Teacher and ask him or her to give you extra lessons.

No I didn't, the thread is about Britain aka the UK, it's also about how Boris Johnson has suggested, probably correctly, that Obama's got issues because of his Kenyan heritage.

Hey Obama's family were involved with the Mao Mao, were you even aware of this fact? Oh sorry, I forgot, Leftists don't do facts :rolleyes-41:

I know enough to know that it's Mau Mau, not Mao Mao.

The premise of D'Souza's propaganda piece is that Obama hates America, and he hates America because his dad was Kenyan and all Kenyans are anti-colonialist. America is imperialist and therefore Obama hates America.

Circular reasoning and a shitload of assumptions and bald assertions.

The dipshit mayor obviously saw the film.

He could be correct, how can you say he's not? Like a typical Leftist, you can't handle people who have a differing opinion, you freak at opposing opinions.

That's what drinking the Leftist Kool-Aid does for you.

I know enough to know that it's Mau Mau, not Mao Mao.

Big deal, English isn't my first language, so I'm allowed to spell some things wrong....you have no excuse, English IS YOUR first language.

Also when I do spell some things wrong, as I'm emotionally mature, I can ADMIT it....unlike the emotionally immature Leftists who can NEVER admit ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back