London Mayor Boris Johnson Slams Obama as ‘Part-Kenyan’ Hypocrite

What do you think? Do you think having Kenya as his homeland influence Obama's decisions concerning England?

Boris Johnson suggests 'part-Kenyan' Obama may have an 'ancestral dislike' of Britain

The White House said in 2012 that the story of the bust being moved was “100 per cent false” and that the bust remained in the White House, having been moved to the President's private residence.

It was however later forced to clarify that the Churchill bust still located in the President's residence was in fact a different bust, and that one had indeed been removed.

I think Boris Johnson might be correct.

Pfffffffffft. Do you even know who Boris is?

He's a denizen of the echo chamber who bleevs manufactured bullshit become truer with repetition.

Actually Boris Johnson is a very intelligent man and a savvy politician.

He's a denizen of the echo chamber who bleevs manufactured bullshit become truer with repetition
g.....I think your meds are off again. Remember you asked me to tell you when I notice your meds may be off.

He's a denizen of the echo chamber who bleevs manufactured bullshit become truer with repetition.

Oh, he's savvy all right. He knows what manufactured bullshit to parrot which the rubes will eat with gusto.

What do you think? Do you think having Kenya as his homeland influence Obama's decisions concerning England?

Boris Johnson suggests 'part-Kenyan' Obama may have an 'ancestral dislike' of Britain

The White House said in 2012 that the story of the bust being moved was “100 per cent false” and that the bust remained in the White House, having been moved to the President's private residence.

It was however later forced to clarify that the Churchill bust still located in the President's residence was in fact a different bust, and that one had indeed been removed.

Johnson is just lashing out because President Obama favors the UK staying in the EU.

Obama shouldn't have commented, it's nothing to do with him, the British media for most of today have been asking British people what they think of Obama meddling in something that's none of his business and most British people are saying that he should mind his own business.

This issue is for the British people to decide, Obama has a cheek, then again, he thinks he's Dictator of the World, so why should people be surprised he's almost threatening Britain if the naughty British people vote to get out of the nightmare that's the EU.

How would Americans feel if the British Prime Minister waded into say the Presidential Election and said that if The Donald and/or Hillary were elected President then Britain would have to think about dumping the support for America?

The American people rightly would be annoyed at such an interjection of meddling.

The American people rightly would be annoyed at such an interjection of meddling.
You mean like, say, if Netanyahu came to the US to interfere with Obama's dismantling of Iran's nuclear weapons program? Something like that?

Oh, he's savvy all right. He knows what manufactured bullshit to parrot which the rubes will eat with gusto.

So tell me, what do you actually know about Boris Johnson? Or have you just heard about him today?

If I recall, it was either the day he took office, or the week he took office, he had the bust of Winston Churchill boxed up and sent back to England. Barry is the product of communism. His Father (whether that is Obama Sr or Frank Marshall Davis - I personally believe that it is Davis) were both communist and brought the muslim-in-chief up hating colonialism. It's fact. Re: Dreams of my Father and of course Frank M Davis was an avowed communist who despised this country and the West, in general.

Dreams From Frank Marshall Davis

Long-lost article by Obama's dad surfaces

You mean like Netanyahu coming to the US to undermine Obama's nuclear agreement with Iran? Like that?

What's that got to do with what we're discussing in this thread?
Are you retarded?

You just said the American people would be annoyed with a foreign leader meddling in our affairs!

No I'm not retarded, however you must have reading comprehension trouble, because I said what if the British Prime Minister meddled.

You mean like Netanyahu coming to the US to undermine Obama's nuclear agreement with Iran? Like that?

What's that got to do with what we're discussing in this thread?
Are you retarded?

You just said the American people would be annoyed with a foreign leader meddling in our affairs!

No I'm not retarded, however you must have reading comprehension trouble, because I said what if the British Prime Minister meddled.
The Israeli President meddled. Please explain the difference, retard. It's the exact same situation. In fact, Netanyahu's meddling was far more intrusive.

Forum List

Back