London Mayor Boris Johnson Slams Obama as ‘Part-Kenyan’ Hypocrite

Do you think them being English that they become aroused at the sight of a sheeps ass?

Seriously, this is how stupid you sound

Obama has this take on colonialism that it was vile. In truth if you take India for example one of the first moves by the British Governor was to ban the act of burning a widow alive on her husband's funeral pyre.

Boris is right.
Obama? No, the overwhelming majority of the entire planet.

Look I'm looking at the British Empire when we are discussing what Johnson is saying. BUT and make no mistake about it I don't have a warm and fuzzy about the Portugese or the Spaniards for example.

The only decent ones and we are talking by a hair here were the Brits, France on only some continents and the Dutch.

Obama has this take on colonialism that it was vile. In truth if you take India for example one of the first moves by the British Governor was to ban the act of burning a widow alive on her husband's funeral pyre.

Boris is right.

Look I'm looking at the British Empire when we are discussing what Johnson is saying. BUT and make no mistake about it I don't have a warm and fuzzy about the Portugese or the Spaniards for example.

The only decent ones and we are talking by a hair here were the Brits, France on only some continents and the Dutch.
Wow you have to be fucking kidding me.

Boris is right.

If colonialism is a good thing, doesn't that make the American Revolution a bad thing?

Boris is right.

You've been on USMB this long and still imagine that some of these nuts are kidding?

Boris is right.

You've been on USMB this long and still imagine that some of these nuts are kidding?
Lol true. What was I thinking?

What do you think? Do you think having Kenya as his homeland influence Obama's decisions concerning England?

Boris Johnson suggests 'part-Kenyan' Obama may have an 'ancestral dislike' of Britain

The White House said in 2012 that the story of the bust being moved was “100 per cent false” and that the bust remained in the White House, having been moved to the President's private residence.

It was however later forced to clarify that the Churchill bust still located in the President's residence was in fact a different bust, and that one had indeed been removed.

Boris Johnson needs to take some small steps to be taken seriously:

boris johnson - Google Search

Boris is right.

I'm taking everything that we are discussing from an historical point of view. Only that way.

Let's take America for example. First slaves were baby Brit orphans, followed by the white cargo crew from mostly Ireland who were seriously also shipped off to the islands and then followed by slaves from Africa.

The Brit hosts were brutal to the whites as slaves but actually for the most part coddled the blacks because they were stallions. Beasts of burden that no white loser off the streets of London could compete with.

This is just history.

Where the hell did THIS come from?

Has he said stuff like this before?

Obama has shown to be anti Brit colonial days. He seems to believe that his father was a victim of colonialism.

I can think of a couple people who were "anti Brit colonial days", can you?

Then get out of the Americas and shut the fuck up. Go, by all means go to your former lands.

I prefer to stay.

So, I was talking about OUR founding fathers. Should we dig them up and throw their remains into the ocean because the current mayor of London takes issue with their beliefs about British colonialism?

This is just another thread about a whole lot of nothing ginned up by the far right.

The brainless parrot obviously saw the convict D'Souza's movie
You mean D'Souzsa the political prisoner......

:lol:

There's nothing quite like how Conservatives can translate 8 months in a cushy half-way house for a felony conviction as making him a "political prisoner". You know he's been "free" for more than a year, right?

But we all know how Conservatives believe strongly in the rule of law, except when it applies to them.

As for the thread in general - let me see if I've got this straight:

The Mayor of London is using Felon D'Souza's bullshit conspiracy theory to explain why Obama is not supporting the "Brexit", and you guys are eating his bullshit with a spoon because you're obligated to believe anything bad said about Obama.

Do I have that correct?

Forum List

Back