London Mayor Boris Johnson Slams Obama as ‘Part-Kenyan’ Hypocrite

The premise of D'Souza's propaganda piece is that Obama hates America, and he hates America because his dad was Kenyan and all Kenyans are anti-colonialist. America is imperialist and therefore Obama hates America.

Circular reasoning and a shitload of assumptions and bald assertions.

The dipshit mayor obviously saw the film.

He could be correct, how can you say he's not? Like a typical Leftist, you can't handle people who have a differing opinion, you freak at opposing opinions.

That's what drinking the Leftist Kool-Aid does for you.

David Icke could be right when he says that the Queen of England is a shapeshifting lizard alien. The possibility of being right is not reason to believe something - anything is possible using those standards.

Let's look at it from a different perspective.

Posters here have called you a Nazi. Using your standards, it is "possible" that they are right.

Does that mean that you are being an "intolerant typical leftist, unable to accept opposing opinions" when you react to those accusations?

I don't think this is a fair comparison, actually it's pretty below the belt.

I don't care if you think it's "fair" or not, for the sake of my point it's accurate.

You are the one throwing around mean spirited partisan attacks to anyone who dares reject D'Souza's "theory" - why is it a "low blow" if one were to do the same to you?

Mean spirited partisan attacks? I never actually mentioned this D'Souza....I was trying to keep things about Boris Johnson, it was NYCarbineer who was bringing D'Souza into the discussion.

No it's not fair, I thought you might have understood that, I was wrong, but at least I know you must support that sort of stuff, or you wouldn't have used that as your example.

Yes, mean spirited partisan attacks:

You're a typical Leftist, you've waded into a discussion that you haven't a clue what you're even babbling about. Now, tell me all about your knowledge of Boris Johnson.

Oh sorry, I forgot, Leftists don't do facts :rolleyes-41:

He could be correct, how can you say he's not? Like a typical Leftist, you can't handle people who have a differing opinion, you freak at opposing opinions.

Also when I do spell some things wrong, as I'm emotionally mature, I can ADMIT it....unlike the emotionally immature Leftists who can NEVER admit ANYTHING.

That's just from the last 2 pages of this thread.

And, no - I don't think you're a Nazi. I think you're an authoritarian nationalist, but I wouldn't call you a Nazi.

The premise of D'Souza's propaganda piece is that Obama hates America, and he hates America because his dad was Kenyan and all Kenyans are anti-colonialist. America is imperialist and therefore Obama hates America.

David Icke could be right when he says that the Queen of England is a shapeshifting lizard alien. The possibility of being right is not reason to believe something - anything is possible using those standards.

Posters here have called you a Nazi. Using your standards, it is "possible" that they are right.

Does that mean that you are being an "intolerant typical leftist, unable to accept opposing opinions" when you react to those accusations?

I don't think this is a fair comparison, actually it's pretty below the belt. I'm sure they might like this sort of encouragement though, they're probably going to like getting it.

Well, what is that you believe I should do?

If I were to tell people not to call you a Nazi, wouldn't that mean that I was being intolerant of their opinions, by your logic?

If I'm supposed to "respect" D'Souza's bullshit, why shouldn't I also "respect" the bullshit of posters who call you a Nazi?

Where did I tell anyone to respect what D'Souza was saying? I didn't.

Edited after reading subsequent comments.

I don't care if you think it's "fair" or not, for the sake of my point it's accurate.

You are the one throwing around mean spirited partisan attacks to anyone who dares reject D'Souza's "theory" - why is it a "low blow" if one were to do the same to you?

Mean spirited partisan attacks? I never actually mentioned this D'Souza....I was trying to keep things about Boris Johnson, it was NYCarbineer who was bringing D'Souza into the discussion.

No it's not fair, I thought you might have understood that, I was wrong, but at least I know you must support that sort of stuff, or you wouldn't have used that as your example.

You're a typical Leftist, you've waded into a discussion that you haven't a clue what you're even babbling about. Now, tell me all about your knowledge of Boris Johnson.

I'm

Also when I do spell some things wrong, as I'm emotionally mature, I can ADMIT it....unlike the emotionally immature Leftists who can NEVER admit ANYTHING.

And, no - I don't think you're a Nazi. I think you're an authoritarian nationalist, but I wouldn't call you a Nazi.

I'm not comfortable continuing with such a topic.

I don't think this is a fair comparison, actually it's pretty below the belt. I'm sure they might like this sort of encouragement though, they're probably going to like getting it.

If I were to tell people not to call you a Nazi, wouldn't that mean that I was being intolerant of their opinions, by your logic?

If I'm supposed to "respect" D'Souza's bullshit, why shouldn't I also "respect" the bullshit of posters who call you a Nazi?

I'm sure they're all reading this anyhow,probably licking their lips at the encouragement.

Yeah, you did. It's even in this quote thread, but I'll repost it again:

I'm

Then by all means, feel free to not respond to my posts if the cognitive dissonance upsets you that much.

You seem to believe that calling you a Nazi is somehow worse than the names you call "leftists" here in nearly everyone of your posts. That's not how it works.

If you want people to be nice to you, and respect your feelings, you should offer the same to them. If you call people names, then people will call you names back. That's how it goes.

I'm sure they're all reading this anyhow,probably licking their lips at the encouragement.

I was referring to the issue that Leftists don't seem to be able to handle a differing opinion....I wasn't saying that EVERYONE had to agree with D'Souza.

For the record, I'm not a fan of D'Souza, I think he's obviously an intelligent person, but I sort of think of him like the Conservative version of Michael Moore.

I'm

Then by all means, feel free to not respond to my posts if the cognitive dissonance upsets you that much.

You seem to believe that calling you a Nazi is somehow worse than the names you call "leftists" here in nearly everyone of your posts. That's not how it works.

If you want people to be nice to you, and respect your feelings, you should offer the same to them. If you call people names, then people will call you names back. That's how it goes.

I have no problem with people calling me most names, I'm not that thin-skinned....however I take exception about some names.

I'm not comfortable with this topic and I don't feel like I should be bullied into this situation.

I was referring to the issue that Leftists don't seem to be able to handle a differing opinion....I wasn't saying that EVERYONE had to agree with D'Souza.

For the record, I'm not a fan of D'Souza, I think he's obviously an intelligent person, but I sort of think of him like the Conservative version of Michael Moore.

That doesn't make any sense.

Does the fact that you can't handle being called a Nazi (a "differing opinion") make you a Leftist?

I'm

I have no problem with people calling me most names, I'm not that thin-skinned....however I take exception about some names.

I'm not comfortable with this topic and I don't feel like I should be bullied into this situation.

Why should I respect what you're "comfortable" with, when you don't care what I or any other "leftist" is "comfortable" with?

You seem to be demanding special treatment that you don't offer anyone else.

I'm

Why should I respect what you're "comfortable" with, when you don't care what I or any other "leftist" is "comfortable" with?

Huh? :confused-84:

Barry Hussein's birthplace will always be questioned until they open the freaking vault and submit the document for scrutiny but one thing is certain that Barry was raised in an environment that was not friendly toward United States. Did we all forget the name of his autobiography (allegedly ghost written by friend and mentor and domestic terrorist Bill Ayers) was "Dreams of My Father" and Barry's father's dream was to destroy the U.S. Barry's father was an alcoholic bigamist African Nationalist who ended up dying intoxicated in an auto accident. Barry was raised in Indonesia and in Hawii by his maternal grandmother whom he characterized as racist.

I'm

Special treatment, is what, saying that I don't agree with bullying people?

I'm

Huh? :confused-84:

It's not complicated.

You are particularly upset about being called a Nazi. I can understand why.

But I've seen no evidence that you care about what may or may not upset other posters here - so why should we respect your feelings on being called a Nazi when you go out of your way to insult and attack almost everyone who disagrees with you?

I'm

You don't seem to have any problems with bullying "leftists".

And Leftists don't bully people on a daily basis?

Some do. But in terms of posters here, they generally don't take it so personally when it's aimed back at them.

The meat puppet faggot hates ALL WHITE PEOPLE who aren't bed wetting commie parasites consumed with white guilt. Of course he hates the UK, he obviously hates the US too.

It's bullying when we prove you're full of shit?

You're lying, Skankwitch. I never brought up D'Souza.

Forum List

Back