London Mayor Boris Johnson Slams Obama as ‘Part-Kenyan’ Hypocrite

The American people rightly would be annoyed at such an interjection of meddling.
You mean like Netanyahu coming to the US to undermine Obama's nuclear agreement with Iran? Like that?

What's that got to do with what we're discussing in this thread?

You flunked the test, sorry.

No I didn't, the thread is about Britain aka the UK, it's also about how Boris Johnson has suggested, probably correctly, that Obama's got issues because of his Kenyan heritage.

Hey Obama's family were involved with the Mao Mao, were you even aware of this fact? Oh sorry, I forgot, Leftists don't do facts :rolleyes-41:

Cameron's family is involved in the Panama papers scandal does that automatically make him guilty of something?

So is the Clinton regime.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

Kenyan-born-Obama.bmp.cf.jpg

Here are the words that pissed the Brit off.

But in a bid to demolish the crux referendum argument, Mr Obama said he “figured you might want to hear from the president of the United States what I think the United States is going to do”.

He added: “Maybe some point down the line there might be a UK-US trade agreement.

“But it’s not going to happen any time soon because our focus is in negotiating with a big bloc, the European Union, to get a trade agreement done.

“The UK is going to be in the back of the queue.”

Even british twits have more balls than americans.

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: London's Mayor Rips Obama on Brexit Comments; Suggests 'Part-Kenyan' Obama May Have 'Ancestral Dislike' of UK

FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2016 London's Mayor Rips Obama on Brexit Comments; Suggests 'Part-Kenyan' Obama May Have 'Ancestral Dislike' of UK
President Obama, visiting Great Britain, has told Brits that they should vote to stay in the European Union rather than pull out, when the issue comes before them in a referendum vote on June 23.

London Mayor Boris Johnson has responded to Obama's butting into UK affairs by saying the president's attitude to Britain might be based on his “part-Kenyan” heritage and “ancestral dislike of the British empire”.

Writing a column for The Sun newspaper the outgoing Mayor of London recounted a story about a bust of Winston Churchill being removed from White House.

“Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan President’s ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender,” he wrote.

The Mayor said that the US would never dream of engaging in an arrangement similar to the EU.

Boris Johnson was born an American, but renounced his citizenship. Talk about ancestral dislike.

Even british twits have more balls than americans.

EconomicPolicyJournal.com: London's Mayor Rips Obama on Brexit Comments; Suggests 'Part-Kenyan' Obama May Have 'Ancestral Dislike' of UK

FRIDAY, APRIL 22, 2016 London's Mayor Rips Obama on Brexit Comments; Suggests 'Part-Kenyan' Obama May Have 'Ancestral Dislike' of UK
President Obama, visiting Great Britain, has told Brits that they should vote to stay in the European Union rather than pull out, when the issue comes before them in a referendum vote on June 23.

London Mayor Boris Johnson has responded to Obama's butting into UK affairs by saying the president's attitude to Britain might be based on his “part-Kenyan” heritage and “ancestral dislike of the British empire”.

Writing a column for The Sun newspaper the outgoing Mayor of London recounted a story about a bust of Winston Churchill being removed from White House.

“Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan President’s ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender,” he wrote.

The Mayor said that the US would never dream of engaging in an arrangement similar to the EU.

President Obama father was born in Kenya, so guess what?

I know this will be a shocker...

Now wait for it...

I know you will not believe this...

Hold onto your hat...

Are you ready?

He's actually part-Kenyan by birth because of his father being from, yep KENYA!

I know you thought it meant the Mayor was claiming President Obama was born in Kenya, didn't ya?

obama has alienated the Brits. They can't stand him anymore.

No wonder they are cozying up to Trump.

obastard never met an American ally he didn't hate.

President Obama father was born in Kenya, so guess what?

I don't have to guess. I know it means he's not a natural born citizen.

Well President Obama mother was born in America and President Obama was born in Hawaii, but you will claim nope and claim it was Kenya.

Oh the London Mayor was correct when he claimed President Obama is part-Kenyan but like I wrote you will claim it mean one thing when the Mayor never wrote it was about where President Obama was born but what blood run through him.

I know how dare I not just nod and applaud, right?

Perhaps Britain should be allowed to go it's own course, fly off the planet and exist by itself in a universe far far away? Brexit, you do that.

Mutt_McGarrett has the same problem as Boris Johnson.

They are poor part poor-trash American.

Forum List

Back