London Mayor Boris Johnson Slams Obama as ‘Part-Kenyan’ Hypocrite

I didn't know he sent the bust back to England. I will now read the OP a fourth time....

More proof, buffoons are everywhere and especially among conservatives.

Yes, and we have all the proof we need of the untenable lunacy on your side we have to deal with ---- knowing full well there may not be one leftist secular humanist liberal alive who will ever concede one point they do not want to agree with.

LMAO.

-Geaux
==========

LONDON — President Obama is back in Europe today but there are no crowds awaiting his arrival. Indeed the greeting from some of his hosts is nakedly hostile.

Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, welcomed him to the city with a fiery broadside describing Obama as “incoherent,” “inconsistent” and “downright hypocritical.”

In a phrase that evoked racist jibes in the United States, Johnson described him as “the part-Kenyan president.”

ohnson also repeating the oft-cited, but factually dubious claim, that Obama ordered the removal of a bust of Winston Churchill from the Oval Office.

Johnson, a Conservative member of parliament and one of the favorites to become Britain's next prime minister, suggested Obama may have been motivated to remove the statuette because of an “ancestral dislike of the British empire.”

As prime minister, Churchill had sent British troops to quell an uprising against the British in Kenya.

London Mayor Boris Johnson Slams Obama as ‘Part-Kenyan’ Hypocrite

Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, welcomed him to the city with a fiery broadside describing Obama as “incoherent,” “inconsistent” and “downright hypocritical.”

Still the liberals in this nation will never take their heads out of the sand to look around see what the whole world is saying about this phony. It is turning from laughter to fear.

What a pawn he is for the enemy within.

Still the liberals in this nation will never take their heads out of the sand to look around see what the whole world is saying about this phony
A fat mouthed street fighter who hasn't learned how to comb his hair? He's a Trump Twin and a "whole world" he does not make.

Still the liberals in this nation will never take their heads out of the sand to look around see what the whole world is saying about this phony
A fat mouthed street fighter who hasn't learned how to comb his hair? He's a Trump Twin and a "whole world" he does not make.

Yes, he is the only foreign dignitary who has made similar remarks about Obama. Right?

How many others does it take for you to take notice, much less acknowledge the obvious?

well you haven't taken the thread off the original topic yet? I don't think it was about Trump

Yes, he is the only foreign dignitary who has made similar remarks about Obama. Right?

How many others does it take for you to take notice, much less acknowledge the obvious?
Please share. Not the recent pols in Britain pissed off about Obama's stance on the EU--I've heard about them. All the many foreign dignitaries from other countries--please. I'd love to hear.

well you haven't taken the thread off the original topic yet? I don't think it was about Trump
oops. just amazing how alike they are. Back to the London mayor and Obama.....

A beta male writes "Obama was once was seen as a figure of ridicule, especially when He threw away the good will built by countless American World War II dead by not just removing the bust of Churchill from The (former) White House- he sent it back in a gesture of contempt. But these days the ridicule has turned to contempt."

He fails to understand that the British, which includes the English, are wildly enthusiastic about Obama. They thought Bush was the devil; the Commons has demonized trump.

Don't worry about it. "Boris" is a bit of a joke both inside and outside London.

Dear Lord - what a fuck up.
Only has a 60% approval rating, shitforbrains...

Polling Matters: The ‘unstoppable’ rise of Boris Johnson?

...in London. As for popularity, you need to understand the British; as the joke goes, "His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity to see what he'd do next." don't get me wrong, I quite like him as a person, he's cheerful and affable, but I'm not sure I'd want him running the country. The promises Boris Johnson has broken as mayor

Sorry, but I do understand the British
You're a blithering pansy assed Liberal - in any fucking country
Go take a drive in your Prius and jerk off later to some Gordon Lightfoot, ya fucking pussy

A beta male writes "Obama was once was seen as a figure of ridicule, especially when He threw away the good will built by countless American World War II dead by not just removing the bust of Churchill from The (former) White House- he sent it back in a gesture of contempt. But these days the ridicule has turned to contempt."

He fails to understand that the British, which includes the English, are wildly enthusiastic about Obama. They thought Bush was the devil; the Commons has demonized trump.
Fact-check: did Obama really remove a Churchill bust from the Oval Office?
Apparently the bust removal story was bollox as well.
Obama is a lot more popular than Bush who was viewed as an idiot working for the arms and oil interests.Obama looks and sounds like the leader of the free world compared to Bush.

I'm sure they do love Obama in The UK
In all the steam rooms and hairs salons, faggot

Obama is a lot more popular than Bush who was viewed as an idiot working for the arms and oil interests.Obama looks and sounds like the leader of the free world compared to Bush.
Don't worry about it. "Boris" is a bit of a joke both inside and outside London.

...in London. As for popularity, you need to understand the British; as the joke goes, "His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity to see what he'd do next." don't get me wrong, I quite like him as a person, he's cheerful and affable, but I'm not sure I'd want him running the country. The promises Boris Johnson has broken as mayor

Go take a drive in your Prius and jerk off later to some Gordon Lightfoot, ya fucking pussy
I doubt that you understand much of anything you thick fucker.

I doubt that you understand much of anything you thick fucker.
Polock is a thick beta male fucker.

Why don't you move to someplace that adores queers. How's Iraq sound?

Aww. Are you looking for attention again? That's so cute.

We adore you. We really do. You don't need to move anywhere to get more adoration. None of you conservative closet cases should feel you have to leave America to get the validation you seek.

So, the stupid mayor now looks like a kook conspiracy nutter for his "Kenyan" crack. Obama humiliated him with a smile. Same old same old, just like the weeping from the ODS-afflicted beta males.

Just out of curiousity, Jammie-boi, why do you so despise America's war dead?

Forum List

Back