London Mayor Boris Johnson Slams Obama as ‘Part-Kenyan’ Hypocrite

A beta male writes "Obama was once was seen as a figure of ridicule, especially when He threw away the good will built by countless American World War II dead by not just removing the bust of Churchill from The (former) White House- he sent it back in a gesture of contempt. But these days the ridicule has turned to contempt."

He fails to understand that the British, which includes the English, are wildly enthusiastic about Obama. They thought Bush was the devil; the Commons has demonized trump.

Just out of curiousity, Jammie-boi, why do you so despise America's war dead?
That is an excellent example of a false dilemma fallacy (I know, look it up anyway, you beta male you).

"Sorry, but I do understand the British," lies the beta male, Polock.

all he understands is that he loves getting turned around by Boris and being serviced.

[

How would Americans feel if the British Prime Minister waded into say the Presidential Election and said that if The Donald and/or Hillary were elected President then Britain would have to think about dumping the support for America?

The American people rightly would be annoyed at such an interjection of meddling.

British Prime Minister Accuses Donald Trump of Helping Islamic Extremists - Breitbart
From that link:

In his second intervention in the U.S. Presidential election, British Prime Minister David Cameron has accused Republican Party hopeful Donald Trump of helping Islamic extremists to create their desired “clash of civilisations between Islam and the West.”

That "clash" that you speak of - has been coming for the last 2,000 years. Everything started in the Middle East - and everything will END in the Middle East.

A beta male writes "Obama was once was seen as a figure of ridicule, especially when He threw away the good will built by countless American World War II dead by not just removing the bust of Churchill from The (former) White House- he sent it back in a gesture of contempt. But these days the ridicule has turned to contempt."

He fails to understand that the British, which includes the English, are wildly enthusiastic about Obama. They thought Bush was the devil; the Commons has demonized trump.
Fact-check: did Obama really remove a Churchill bust from the Oval Office?
Apparently the bust removal story was bollox as well.
Obama is a lot more popular than Bush who was viewed as an idiot working for the arms and oil interests.Obama looks and sounds like the leader of the free world compared to Bush.
Don't worry about it. "Boris" is a bit of a joke both inside and outside London.

Dear Lord - what a fuck up.
Only has a 60% approval rating, shitforbrains...

Polling Matters: The ‘unstoppable’ rise of Boris Johnson?
Only has a 60% approval rating, shitforbrains...

...in London. As for popularity, you need to understand the British; as the joke goes, "His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity to see what he'd do next." don't get me wrong, I quite like him as a person, he's cheerful and affable, but I'm not sure I'd want him running the country. The promises Boris Johnson has broken as mayor

Sorry, but I do understand the British
You're a blithering pansy assed Liberal - in any fucking country
Go take a drive in your Prius and jerk off later to some Gordon Lightfoot, ya fucking pussy
I doubt that you understand much of anything you thick fucker.

Go jack off to your Barry Manilow collection, you mouth breathing inbred

Why don't you move to someplace that adores queers. How's Iraq sound?

Aww. Are you looking for attention again? That's so cute.

We adore you. We really do. You don't need to move anywhere to get more adoration. None of you conservative closet cases should feel you have to leave America to get the validation you seek.

So, the stupid mayor now looks like a kook conspiracy nutter for his "Kenyan" crack. Obama humiliated him with a smile. Same old same old, just like the weeping from the ODS-afflicted beta males.

Who's "we" asshole
You sure as shit aren't loved by anyone one notch up from a full-blown retard
Fucking idiot

I'm sure they do love Obama in The UK
In all the steam rooms and hairs salons, faggot
Have you noticed how many Right Wing politicians have been caught doing homosexual stuff?

Meanwhile, as the kooks helplessly melt down, everyone over there is swooning over both the little prince and President Obama, because of this image.

obama-meet-prince-george-002.jpg

Meanwhile, as the kooks helplessly melt down, everyone over there is swooning over both the little prince and President Obama, because of this image.

obama-meet-prince-george-002.jpg

The only people swooning in the UK over Obama are their cocksucking British Liberal counterparts across the pond, asshole.

What do you think? Do you think having Kenya as his homeland influence Obama's decisions concerning England?

Boris Johnson suggests 'part-Kenyan' Obama may have an 'ancestral dislike' of Britain

The White House said in 2012 that the story of the bust being moved was “100 per cent false” and that the bust remained in the White House, having been moved to the President's private residence.

It was however later forced to clarify that the Churchill bust still located in the President's residence was in fact a different bust, and that one had indeed been removed.

Johnson is just lashing out because President Obama favors the UK staying in the EU.

Eight years ago you would have been condemning Bush for sticking his nose into another country's business. My how things have changed.
You mean like invading Iraq for no good reason? Too right.

Forum List

Back