London More Dangerous than New York...NRA...no, a U.N. diplomat says...they need guns...

I felt safer there then in any Walmart in the USA.
I used to work in Alaska. If one is not intoxicated one can carry concealed or not without any stupid permit. I think it is quite safe environment don't you?
Yes it is. I have guns, I was just commenting on London being dangerous, it is dangerous in certain places there; no doubt, like any big city. In Alaska just stay away from any community that ends in "view" lol
Do you know how Wassilla go its name?
No? Figured it was a native name.

I used to work in Alaska. If one is not intoxicated one can carry concealed or not without any stupid permit. I think it is quite safe environment don't you?
Yes it is. I have guns, I was just commenting on London being dangerous, it is dangerous in certain places there; no doubt, like any big city. In Alaska just stay away from any community that ends in "view" lol
All I Saw backwards. I messed up the spelling when first I asked. Wasilla is only one "s"

All I Saw backwards. I messed up the spelling when first I asked. Wasilla is only one "s"
Wiki said it was named after a native chief. Chief Wasilla.

My friend, a Wasilla resident who was born and raised there told me that. It may have been just a Wasilla saying.

My friend, a Wasilla resident who was born and raised there told me that. It may have been just a Wasilla saying.
That damn Zack! I fell for his shit! I just looked at Wiki. At least I know now.

That damn Zack! I fell for his shit! I just looked at Wiki. At least I know now.
It was clever though. I just wanted to double check.

So....talk about a neutral third party and their view point on the issue........not exactly a spokesman for the NRA now is he.......

London is more dangerous than New York Warns Former UN Diplomat - Breitbart

An Algerian-Canadian diplomat and expert on Islamic extremism has said London is less safe than New York and warned that Londoners would be better off carrying guns rather than relying on police to protect them.

Despite describing them as “courteous”, Fellah criticised London’s police for taking 45 minutes to arrive – rather than the five minute response time expected after a serious assault in his home city New York.

A lot of places are more dangerous than New York. New Orleans, Chicago, Los Angeles to name a few.

Hmmmm...and all three have been controlled by democrats for decades........

and now that New York ended stop and frisk their gun murder rate will be going up....

So....talk about a neutral third party and their view point on the issue........not exactly a spokesman for the NRA now is he.......

London is more dangerous than New York Warns Former UN Diplomat - Breitbart

An Algerian-Canadian diplomat and expert on Islamic extremism has said London is less safe than New York and warned that Londoners would be better off carrying guns rather than relying on police to protect them.

Despite describing them as “courteous”, Fellah criticised London’s police for taking 45 minutes to arrive – rather than the five minute response time expected after a serious assault in his home city New York.

A lot of places are more dangerous than New York. New Orleans, Chicago, Los Angeles to name a few.

Hmmmm...and all three have been controlled by democrats for decades........

and now that New York ended stop and frisk their gun murder rate will be going up....
… and at least in three of those cities are the strictest anti-gun laws/ordinances

Forum List

Back