long Politico hit piece on Cawthorn actually praises him: misses getting hit on by women after getting paralyzed, praised AOC & BLM, prayed for Biden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he's my handsome bro, and he's gonna win, and he's gonna be president one day...attack him all you want...he's like Trump, it doesn't affect him

bring. it. on.

key quote:

“I miss my life,” he said. “I miss being able to defend myself … being able to dress myself … being able to use the bathroom without someone helping me … I miss not peeing the bed because I have no control over my penis … not having to have pills keep me alive … being able to compete … being checked out by girls … I miss my pride as a man … the pride my father swelled with when he spoke my name … I miss,” he said, “not having to convince myself every day not to pull the trigger and end it all.”

he's my handsome bro, and he's gonna win, and he's gonna be president one day...attack him all you want...he's like Trump, it doesn't affect him

bring. it. on.

key quote:

“I miss my life,” he said. “I miss being able to defend myself … being able to dress myself … being able to use the bathroom without someone helping me … I miss not peeing the bed because I have no control over my penis … not having to have pills keep me alive … being able to compete … being checked out by girls … I miss my pride as a man … the pride my father swelled with when he spoke my name … I miss,” he said, “not having to convince myself every day not to pull the trigger and end it all.”
I agree that he's self destructive. Sad.

Forum List

Back