"Look at All of the People Fighting for Me"

This is the same President who offered the National Guard to both DC Mayor Bowser and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Why did they decline? Trump also told the people at the rally to go peacefully and protest at the Capitol. Why didn’t Pelosi provide Capitol Hill Police with more resources and backup from DC police force?

It did work to put Manson away, right?
Thats a bit of a stretch, isn't it? He was literally telling people to commit crimes, not giving speeches where only a miniscule portion of those listening "got the message". Manson ordered the killings. They were supposed to bring about the "Helter Skelter" race wars. That's a far cry from we are talking about.

Yes please educate me.
Well, he, as President, would not be this helpless soul you believe him to be....he could have expedited the calling out of the Nat'l Guard (something he did nothing on), he could have spoken out publically HOURS earlier. These are just two things that you believe he was too weak to do.

This is the same President who offered the National Guard to both DC Mayor Bowser and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Why did they decline? Trump also told the people at the rally to go peacefully and protest at the Capitol. Why didn’t Pelosi provide Capitol Hill Police with more resources and backup from DC police force?
:heehee: He also said he'd go with them, didn't he? :heehee:

Trump's Words Mattered on January 6 - WV MetroNews

The author of this editorial is no "lefty".

Well, he, as President, would not be this helpless soul you believe him to be....he could have expedited the calling out of the Nat'l Guard (something he did nothing on), he could have spoken out publically HOURS earlier. These are just two things that you believe he was too weak to do.
he offered the national guard to the Capitol Police and Pelosi they declined you cant just get on the phone and say hey get me the national guard down at the capitol stat and they show up in 15 minutes. Again how does him "speaking out" help the situation? Seriously. What does that accomplish exactly?

Thats a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

A bit but it is still an example of what you said can't be done. I'm sure others could be found but this was the easiest.

He was literally telling people to commit crimes, not giving speeches where only a miniscule portion of those listening "got the message". Manson ordered the killings. They were supposed to bring about the "Helter Skelter" race wars. That's a far cry from we are talking about.

I believe most are saying they were being led by Trump to do what they did. Will Trump ever be found guilty? I have no idea as I do not know but little about what is held as evidence but I'm saying I believe Garland will bring the charges.

A bit but it is still an example of what you said can't be done. I'm sure others could be found but this was the easiest.

I believe most are saying they were being led by Trump to do what they did. Will Trump ever be found guilty? I have no idea as I do not know but little about what is held as evidence but I'm saying I believe Garland will bring the charges.
Come on it's a huge stretch. In the Manson example he planned and explicitly instructed his people to go commit multiple murders. In the Trump example he gave a speech that 50k attended and millions heard but only 1000 got the "coded message" to go break into the Capitol. What the morons who broke into the Capitol thought Trump said is irrelevant. He can't control what people think can he? I swear if I ever get pulled over by the cops Im going to tell them you told me to speed on the highway so they should send the ticket to you.

The fact that you all want our justice system to operate like this because you dislike one person so much is scary. It's also scary that you cant see how horribly off the rails setting that precedent could send us.

Trump's Words Mattered on January 6 - WV MetroNews

The author of this editorial is no "lefty".
If Trump’s words mattered so much, then the inactions of Democrats in charge of protecting the Capitol need to be called into scrutiny as well. Pelosi’s case against Trump would have been much more compelling had she done her job. She should have been vocal about getting the National Guard in advance. If Trump delayed or refused, it would have made the case more compelling. Instead, she refused Trump’s offer of the National Guard. Why?

Come on it's a huge stretch. In the Manson example he planned and explicitly instructed his people to go commit multiple murders. In the Trump example he gave a speech that 50k attended and millions heard but only 1000 got the "coded message" to go break into the Capitol. What the morons who broke into the Capitol thought Trump said is irrelevant. He can't control what people think can he? I swear if I ever get pulled over by the cops Im going to tell them you told me to speed on the highway so they should send the ticket to you.

The trial will be bringing up far more than what went on that single day.

Pelosi, House and Senate leaders, DC Mayer….. all more concerned about “the optics” of enhanced protection.,

So, basically, the entire insurrection is overblown, Trump incited nothing, and we're all making a big deal out of nothing.

But also, Pelosi should have known Trump would incite his insurrectionist mob to horrible violence and she should be held accountable for not recognizing it beforehand and for not stopping it in its tracks when it happened

Makes sense, after a botched lobotomy.

I didn't think so before but some recent articles have led me to believe that Garland will indeed indict Trump for what happened on Jan 6. It seems most all those arrested are singing about how they only did what they did because they believed it is what Trump wanted and was instructing them to do.
I hope so. With any luck at all, indicting Don might have a limiting effect on future potus’ wrong doing.

It does seem a bit unjustified, when the warmongering serial killers W and O enjoy their freedom.

under this construct people like Maxine Waters would be held criminally responsible if anyone from the Republican party is assaulted right? That's what you are saying.

I hope so. With any luck at all, indicting Don might have a limiting effect on future potus’ wrong doing.

It does seem a bit unjustified, when the warmongering serial killers W and O enjoy their freedom.

I fully support turning them both over to face war crimes.

Forum List

Back