"Look at All of the People Fighting for Me"

Well, he, as President, would not be this helpless soul you believe him to be....he could have expedited the calling out of the Nat'l Guard (something he did nothing on), he could have spoken out publically HOURS earlier. These are just two things that you believe he was too weak to do.
Right, then you folks would have whined he overstepped his powers by bypassing Congress and the Capitol police. You folks are funny.

Is that how it works? A group of people go out and do something criminal and if they say they thought you were telling them to do it then you are criminally liable? So if I go out and rob a bank and tell the cops I thought you were instructing me to do it via your online posts here in this forum via coded messaging that only me and few other people understand then they would come arrest you?
You do understand, that ignorance and stupidity cannot save you from prosecution right?

Right, then you folks would have whined he overstepped his powers by bypassing Congress and the Capitol police. You folks are funny.
He could have stopped the planned coup days earlier, but didn't.

Whether Trump is ever convicted for his role in inspiring the events of January 6th depends a great deal on his state of mind as the riot unfolded. Stephanie Grisham was an eyewitness to his reactions:

Ex-White House Press Secretary: Trump “Gleefully” Watched Insurrection on TV, Hit “Rewind” to Watch People Fighting Again

"The Trumps will no doubt claim Grisham’s recollections are the 'fake news' of a disgruntled employee (who they employed for more than four years) but, inconveniently for them, it trucks with those of Senator Ben Sasse, who said in an interview on January 8, 2021, that senior White House officials had told him that as the insurrection unfolded, 'Trump was walking around the White House confused about why other people on his team weren’t as excited as he was, as you had rioters pushing against Capitol police, trying to get into the building. That was happening. He was delighted.'"

georgephillip is a communist and petrified of capitalists.

He could have stopped the planned coup days earlier, but didn't.
He said to have the National Guard present. There was no coup you stupid foreign motherfucker. I am sick of your lies and hypocrisy. Fuck you. Don’t care if the mods erase this post. Fuck you, you pussy foreign troll.

He said to have the National Guard present. There was no coup you stupid foreign motherfucker. I am sick of your lies and hypocrisy. Fuck you. Don’t care if the mods erase this post. Fuck you, you pussy foreign troll.
I don't care either. Why? Because the evidence of a coup, via video, text, and email are there. We even have the list of players. So suck on that.

Says the dickhead who said “China did everything right”. You’re a foreign douche bag.
You should explain that to some of the newbies on here, so the rest of us won't be all alone in knowing what a nut case you are.

Trump is the piece of shit of the world. And how sad and disgusting it is, that people support that. Scum of the earth these folks.
He owns you, lock, stock and barrel. You are his bitch. That's why you can't stop talking about him. You love him that much.

Last edited:
He owns you, lock, stock and barrel. You are his bitch.
Not as far as I can see. Law enforcement seems to be firing on all cylinders as we speak looking into Trumps coup, his obstruction, and his financial crimes. Both civil and criminal. That's not owning me. That's the law owning him.

I don't care either. Why? Because the evidence of a coup, via video, text, and email are there. We even have the list of players. So suck on that.
Zero evidence. Zero insurrection charges. You’re not an American and you worship China so fuck off you fucking troll.

Forum List

Back